Introducing miss kitty!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daedalus
I'd like to introduce you all to my bestest (I know that aint a word) mate, Vicki aka, miss kitty, the reason why I'm doing this is because I know what its like the first while on here, I mean, I still haven't got it right. Anyway, be nice!!!! blowup

iluvpippin
well hiya to her smile

miss kitty
ahhhh that is so sweet you are going to get such a big hug for that :smile:

Daedalus
I see....a "big hug" eh?

miss kitty
yes a special hug just for you !!!
and i would like to say hi back to iluvpippin

phoenix chii
hi miss kitty.............you need a kitty sig............any friends of sols is welcome here................... so hugz kitty

Daedalus
Could you make her one? love

Daedalus
I would but these PCs are lame.

phoenix chii
sure i would love to sol...............but i have ten mins left see what i can do okay sol

tigida_tigida
hi miss kitty

Daedalus
Okay thanks Phoe. love

miss kitty
thanks for the offer its really cool big hugz back!!

phoenix chii
is this okay

miss kitty
It says its too big

miss kitty
it is so cool

Linkalicious
welcome miss kitty!!! big grin

phoenix chii
thats link kmc's answer to ben affleck............hahahahahah im running now

miss kitty
thanks (really)

Daedalus
lol@Ben Affleck

Evy_O
Hello Miss Kitty big grin Welcome smile

Linkalicious
stop doing that!!!

Besides Daed looks more like Collin than i do Ben...

(where does she come up with this?!)

miss kitty
hello Evy O thumbup1

Daedalus
Hi Ben, I'm Colin, how are you? (Even Vicki called me Colin, she secretly wants me to be him)

phoenix chii
hahhaha im sorry ben!!!! does it bug you but you doooooooooo look in memebers pic............

Evy_O
Leave the "O" out please, it shouldn't be there no2
Hi! wavey

miss kitty
hay ben and colin should get together sometime and gives us ladies some fun. shifty

miss kitty
sorry Evy at least now i know just getting use to the place.

Evy_O
Oh, don't apologise smile

Daedalus
She's a n00b! lol big grin

phoenix chii
hahaha yes i want front seats..........

Linkalicious
hey i'll have to work on a contract with Colin over there, but i'm available for weddings, barmitzfas, and bachelor parties....

miss kitty
cool are you avaliable for private parties i am sure Evy and i can make up some occasion

Daedalus
LOL big grin

Evy_O
laughing Private parties! LOL!

miss kitty
i thought so anyway

miss kitty
i think colin wants britney to come to the party as well

yerssot
all fun and well, but miss kitty, there is an entire welcome section to get further introduced
(and YES, I read daedalus made the thread)

Daedalus
lol Yerssot. Shut up. big grin

yerssot
how about ... no chance in hell?

miss kitty
Good advice, so take it.

Daedalus
My god Yers, stop acting so mod-like. Lighten up.

yerssot
how about you read the damn rules for a chance? eek!

Daedalus
Erm...this is the Off-Topic thread...there is no particular guidline to follow in this forum, and anyway, if you have a problem with it, get a mod to move it.

yerssot
I said that for her to get really introduced besides getting a mention with these ... people, there is an ENTIRE forum dedicated to WELCOMING people
which part of that don't you understand? was I forcing her? no
so, instead of climbing on your horse, get down and shuve it

Daedalus
She is already aware of that particular section of the forum, it was the first she visited but since not everyone goes to the welcome thread I thought I'd introduce her to the people I'm familiar with so she can feel more at comfort with this place.

yerssot
so? not every one goes to N&A or Matrix
still, people post there
try finding a better reason roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daedalus
Why should I find a better reason, this thread is the most popular one so it makes the most sense to introduce her here. Why do I need to find a better reason, since it is no concern of yours, stop trying to be such a smartass, its greatly annoying.

yerssot
than get ready to stay annoyed

you should know by now that to introduce someone, you better do it in the welcome where there are PLENTY of people to welcome her

Linkalicious
hey Yers you have this conversation with everyone...just lighten up.

Daedalus
Yes, thats true, but I wanted to introduce her to people I'm familiar with, look I'm not prepared to sit here all day justifying myself to you, I've got better things to do, its been a pleasure arguing with you. big grin

yerssot
no problem, hope I finally got some sense into you about how to properly use this forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daedalus
No, considering I already knew. erm

yerssot
than you urgently need to brush it up

Daedalus
Until someone of any degree of importance tells me that, I think I'm fine, bye everyone.

yerssot
that's the problem... you and thinking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Curl_Up&Dye
a toast to miss kitty's joining the forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.