What does your bedroom look like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando Bloom03
What colour is your room? Mine is Pink and
has alot of Orlando pictures posted everywhere!!!

sandman26
blue carpet blue walls blue bed spread basketball posters on the walls and a dresser along the wall with pics of my family and derek jeter on it

Orlando Bloom03
Ah, very interesting... ya pink with more pink and Orlando Bloom posters!!!(Ya it has closets and e.t.c!!!)

Orli's Third Biggest Fan!

Atlantas
there's a dead deer head on my wall hehe

sandman26
you hunt?

Kaleanae
Gray walls

Atlantas
No my uncle shot it. It was in the living room but my mom got tired of it. So I put it in my room.

sandman26
is it a buck or doe?

Kaleanae
I have a lot of books in my bedroom

Atlantas
It's a buck.

sandman26
how big?

Atlantas
Hmm I dunno.

Dirty Vader
My room has a hot gal waiting for me on the bed...

I wish...

N.Tonks
My room has beige walls, but you can't really see them because they're almost completely covered with anime posters...

Corlindel
White and big with a big bed too. has a big chinese paper ballon with a lamp in it and, a white/grey canvas closet, and coloured boxes and books on the varnished wood floor. A window...Almost always closed.

nazgulinthedark
ugly, and messy

pixie1
verrry orange and messy

DeNiro
I actully have bulls everything when I liked basketball but i tore alot of it off and i have two posters of the movie Scarface up And a goodfellas poster. then about 100 pictures of girls then about 200 to 300 of my idols /bodybuilders and many many sayings. big bed and computer and books a closet and my favorite thing the big swirly chair

nazgulinthedark
SWIVEL CHAIRSSS!!! eek! i love those!! i have a purple one, but you can hardly see it, its covered up with all this junk

DeNiro
Im sitting on mine at the moment big grin mines black though and leather

SlipknoT
Big, messy and I have a snake crawing around somewhere at the moment

Pirate_Girly
My room is filled with junk, its very small too.. I have light purple walls, pink floor and i know u think it doesnt match, but it does. I have a dresser, entertainment system, stereo, tv, vcr, bed, old stuff, pictures of elijah,orli,etc. On my closet door, a big gc poster on the wall beside me entertainment system. Ive got pictures of my room to make it easier, instead of describing it, but ill scan em later, im too lazy now

kalantiaw
i have a queen size bed, a pretty sizable closet, a dvd/vhs/cd tower, a computer desk, philips disc player connected to my laptop. i also have a 27 inch tv, a ps2, an xbox, a dvd player, a surround sound system, 6 sattelite speakers and a sub-woofer, and a place to put all that sh!t in. i have a poster of the code rain (matrix code) hanging on my door and a dragon ball z wall scroll (not poster miffed). oh, and a copy of van gogh's starry nights painting.

§pearhead
my room is a mess...but its a mess with a big-ass stereo! yes

DeNiro
I got a stero also but it is like all wedged in but not that big its like only 4 feet long. and really old like 5 years. but ne way my room smells like downty becaus emy mom cleaned all my sheets nad omg it is like sleeping inheaven it smells so good

Michael Myers 1
now i have an ecuse to use my webcam! heres part of my room

Michael Myers 1
stereo

Michael Myers 1
computer love

N.Tonks
My room also has a big stereo cool

total metalhead
my room is completely taken up by my massive Samsung stereo system and speakers, my 5 cd racks, my 3 cassette racks, my set of turntables (hardly ever used), my vinyl rack, my tv/video combo, PS2, PS2 games rack, DVD rack, closet, full length mirror, and my shoes/hats cupboard. i dont even have a proper bed in there sad

Michael Myers 1
my bed is my room eek!

total metalhead
a room-bed thumb up

Corran
My room is private it's for me and the Ladies to know about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.