how would you enhance wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beavis46
dont get me wrong he's my favourite character by a long way cos he's a hardass and gets stuck in but to be honest i cant seenhim as a match for hulk or juggernaut,even though he can brawl with spiderman,venom and hulk its cos he's so damn popular and on paper he'd surely lose.
what would be a cool nwe power to give him then to btter his chances?i'd say a more advanced skeleton,say capable of 1 ton strength

wuTa
i wouldnt give him any new powers....i think he already matches up spidey, venom, and the hulk....how can you see he doenst match up on paper...he's the only one besides maybe venom they will kill without hesitation

Maelstrom
I think he's a match for the big guys. I understand what your saying, but that is the character they made, someone small and unsure of what he is, the kind of person who couldn't be a match, who turns out to be up to the challenge. In todays society if you aren't all that you don't measure up, but wolverine exists on that, as a character.
In the havok v.s. wolverine trade paperback, Havok unleashes his plasma on wolverine and Wolverine still lives and completes his goal.
He's the Hulk or Juggernaut in a small packadge. With unbreakable bones and a healing factor he endures it all in his bodysize. He could probely withstand the pressure of outerspace, being unbreakable, which is more pressure than hulk or Juggy could generate.
I would increase his powers by makeing his hypersenses increase. The more his sense increase the more he can relax and find peace with his surrounding, in society or the wild. He deserves a rest.

wolverine8888
ok wolverine can deffently match up on paper vs juggy and hulk. look he the best fighter out of dc and marvle hulk and juggy arnt they actauly arnt to skilled at fighting. also wol;verine healing ability is so high no one is close to it. also wolverine claws easly go throu hulk or juggy so how coudlent u see him beating them and also woleverine just should keep getting better and stronger liek he does cuz he trains also wolverine has lifted and throu the hulk the hulk wieghs 1045 pounds that oevr a ton I betting wolverine brobly cna lift 5 tons maby more

beavis46
wolverine cant lift anywhere near 5 tons,he's enhanced human so about 900lbs,good but no hulk.in combat he matchs up (nearly) to hulk but certainly not on paper.hulks a lot stronger, bigger and has a faster healing factor.wolverine's taken hulk a few times but hulks definitely won more and dont get me wrong wolverine's my favourite character

beavis46
wolverine stabbed a "calm" hulk by surprise and he got up again immediatly unfased-before he was even at his strongest

kal-el
WOlvie def cant lift 5 tonnes!!are crazy!He can't lift 1 tonne even if he can lift the hulk wolv8888 coz a tonne is 2240lb not 1000lbs(its 1000kg!).

LordRevan
i would give him night vision

who?-kid
He doesn't need any extra powers. He is cool enough as he is !

(maybe the power to laugh once in a while...)

Magee
Wolverine 8888 u must know only of 1 character from Marvel and DC, wolverine. U seem to think he can withstand anything and could take anyone in marvel or dc universe? Also wolverines healing ability is not amazing im sure it takes him like a week to heal broken bones?? im not sure.
And could u please learn some spelling and grammar before u post again smile

wolverine8888
hey dude if u ever seen venom on the run u know he was totaly destroyed only thing left was his skeleton and he healed the dam thing in like 30 seconds. my bad about the tons I always thought it was a 1000=a ton. any ways if u ever played any of the games or looked at his stats it says he can left up to 5,000 pounds or it was 5 tons I go check my book later . beast can lift up to 10 tons I seen wolverine brake chains that beast would never be able to brake so woilverien strenth depends how mad he is. still in the stat book and the games he averges 3,000 with easly. and hulk weighs more then 900 pounds so tel me how did wolverien pick him up and throw him. ur rong most every fight wolverine and hulk has it a draw or wolverine beats him. I think hulk might of won onces. uu can even ask marvle them self if u want I know one of there biggest buyer so I asked him to ask who one mor ebattles they said wolverine beat hulk many more times then hulk ever beat him.

wolverine8888
oh also for the one that think wolverine arm take a week to heal ur a idiot in one of the comic that are old it like 1992 wolverine got his unbreakable metal taken out and he got hit by a car and all his bone broke and about a miut later they were all fully healed.

wolverine8888
also all u ever read hulk guide they say wolverine and spider man beat him many times. it wasent calm hulk woverine beaten be for realy u guys need to read about hulk and woverine battle more they use to fight all the time and the avenger would have to brake them up. one one time they tide when hulk went to walk away brom the battle he colasped and wolverine had to drag him to the masion

kal-el
Beast can only lift 1 ton dude. You gotta get these minor details right. They're important in arguments like this.
As for improving Wolvie, I'd give him proper superhuman strength-like 10 tonnes or so. He'd be so much more effective at saving people and doing well against super-strong foes.

beavis46
yeah id give him 10 ton strength too,like spiderman. wolverine 888 check out http://www.geocities.com/hulksmashes/ and look under the wolverine section on the bottom row,i know its biased to hulk but it show he hulk has won more than once.in fact they have been mostly draws,then hulk winning,wolverine has won on a few occasions

Viper
Really, does Wolverine need any more powers? If I had to choose anything I'd say extra strength.

wolverine8888
ok I ddient want to pull out the book but u made me. x-men updated edition the ultimate guide. page 24 and 25 "strong enough to lift ten tons of wieght. in all the games and guide they stat3 wolverien can life at least 3 tons. I seen him be stronger then beast be fro so he brobly pritty close to 10 tons

wolverine8888
wolverine has won way mroe then hulk he won at least 4 mroe tiems then hulk officaly. they have also draw many mroe mtiems but if u notice many times after they draw hulk collasps and wolverine carrie him away

wolverine8888
the oen were wolverine is horse men was gay he just let hulk hit him it was seoruly stupid all woverien deos when he death is to do the goal his master tells him as death he sucks at fighting cuz he never fight he let people hit him

wolverine8888
that web sight pritty bogus I saw that fight wolverien kicks his ass oevr and over when he fought the grey hulk and wolverine ehalign fctor is way better then hulk even then it was better now it so far a head of hulk it not funny

wolverine8888
all the fights in here ont eh web sight I saw and all the one they say tide wolverine clearly won

wolverine8888
also there missing the fights when hulk was on the abegers, there about 5 mroe of thso eones

wolverine8888
that was the worst sight witht he msot bull ever

SuperNova
Uhm... Wolverine8888... I normally hate wolverine because of how overated he is... but Im gonna have to step in on this one... IM SORRY SIR, YOU ARE BADLY MISTAKEN. The hulk has COMPLETELY murdered Wolverine over 8 different times, and juggernaut has also, even in the cartoons juggernaut has beaten the crap out of wolverine, And im sorry, But Venom can easily dispatch Wolverine, they have fought many times before, his claws go right through venom without even affecting him! NEVER insult venom with such a simple character as wolverine, dont get me wrong, wolv is powerful, BUT HE HAS NEVER BEATEN THE HULK AS MANY TIMES AS YOU SAY, and one ton is 2,000 pounds.

I will never ever listen to you again wolverine8888, because the book you got wolverine's stats out of doesnt exist, and I know it doesnt say 10 tons... thats more than spiderman!
You say youve seen wolverine stronger than the beast? Hed better be, beast can only lift a ton, thats 2,000 pounds! So how would it be pretty close to 10,000 tons?! You needa learn to type, idiot!

wolverine8888
dude spider man lifts 50 tons idiot it in spider man guide book look up the book I said it does exist and also venom and wolverine always tide in there fights idiot and hulk won once maby twice vs wolverien wolverine won like 6 tiems and msot all of there ties hulk like passes otu after the match so please dotnt alk any mroe till u get prove

wolverine8888
oh actauly beat lift ten tons it right in the book u shoudl check out a books tore eevry ocne in a a while morron

wolverine8888
oh I suck at typign I ad mitt that btu at elast I knwo what i tlaken abotu and I got prove

wolverine8888
also most of venom vs wolverien is wolverine kickign the shit out of venom but they never finsh there fights

wolverine8888
book store shit I sucky typer

wuTa
alright wolverine hs beaten venom, hulk, and juggernaunt...plus he fought spiderman and it ended in a tie so i still say he doesnt need any more powers

Spider-Dan
Wolverine888,

Yeah, you sucky typer, but suckier proof-reader. Use the "Preview & Spellcheck". Your posts are giving me a migraine. Instead of posting and re-posting corrections, try using the "edit" function. BTW, Spider-Man can lift 10 tons, Venom 11 tons and Wolverine can lift around 800lbs (0.4 tons or 363 Kg).

P.S. Wolverine doesn't need any additional powers except the ability to piss beer.

bader40
I would give Wolverine a huge, and i mean piggin enormous, rotating,flashing, all singing all dancing mallett attachment to his right hand that would strike fear into all his enemies (Patent pending).

Viper
You're calling someone a moron? People in glass houses shouldn't throw...uhh...stuff...or something.

Seriously, try a spell check.

wolverine8888
I knwo I suck at spellign but those to sight arnt offical why bother psoting them

FrothByte
wolverine8888, is there any character in dc or marvel whom you think would beat the crap out of wolverine (asides from the cosmic entities)?

you're the first person i've heard of who claims wolvi could actually lift 5 tons. that's a lot of weight. the sources you claim you read this from is something i've never heard of, so if anyone else has heard of wolverine lifting 5 tons and mopping the floor with hulk and juggernaut please tell me coz i don't think i've ever heard of such a thing.

now for everybody's information, there are two types of "tons" used to date:

ton(UK) = 1016.05 kg = 2235.30 lbs

and

ton(US) = 907.18 kg = 1995.81 lbs

oh and as for the topic, try this: wolverine ssj4

Spider-Dan
Just so we're all on the same page...

Wolverine's Stats

Spider-Man's Stats

wolverine8888
check otu marvle.com that web sight spdierdan showing isent officail and it totaly bullbull. also the books i claim are relay loock them up there hge ass books I cant belive u never seen them at a comic store.

SuperNova
WOLVERINE888.... I own over 450 different comic books, there in his boxes in my basement, My father use to collect comic books when he was little, he died 3 years ago at age 86, and gave me ALL of his comics, I have a very badly damaged, but intact, first issue of Amazing fantasy, with the human torch, and giant tiki man! I have read over 300 more comic books than just the ones I own! I am constantly going to comic book shows, AND THE DATA YOU ARE TELLING ALL OF US, Exists nowhere! Last night I stayed up till about 6 in the morning looking through my X-men, and Wolverine VS comics... NOWHERE has he beaten the hulk, AND THE MOST he even says this is the comic, The most he can lift is the amount of a van!
Those huge marvel books u were talking about? DONT EXIST, Because I would have them! LOL! You said "Bullbull" hahaha, Oh my god...
NO ONE on this forum should bealive a word out of your mouth, because you think wolverine is unbeatable, when for a matter of fact, he has been beaten! And by venom even! In one very old comic book back in the 80's when venom was first created, He teamed up with Ghost rider, and they fought Juggernaut, THIS IS one of my badly damaged comics, but in the comic, Wolverine comes, and Even ghost rider whips him out!
Dude... your spelling is so wacked... "Also the books i claim are relay" What? So, the books you were talking about arent real, They just run in track and do Relay. Ok, Thats understandable...
"Hge ass books" H-g-e? Is that a real publisher of marvel books? "I cant belive" You cant Be live? Then why are you alive if you cant be living?
"u never seen" Ive never seen nothin' Cause I aint country duhhhh duhhhhh. Ive SEEN the books at comic book shops, But not the ones you're talking about!
I wouldnt trust you if someone paid me! Because of how bad you type, id be surprised if you're out of the third grade... WAIT! in your last post you wrote "That web sight spdierdan showing isent officail" OH MY GOD! Spiderdan? WHO IS SPIDERDAN? OH MY GOD A NEW HERO? You sent a off-i-cail to someone? SO?
LOOK.... Wolverine is nowhere near as strong as you say he is, Youve been lieing about information, or jazzing it up. HEY, everyone, Dont listen to wolverine8888, hes full of shit!

Spider-Dan
Wolverine888,

You're right, the links I posted are not from an official Marvel Comics site (I think that's what you were trying to say). If you read the home page of the site, the author states that the information comes from "The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe." What books are you referring to? Are they for real or from an alternate universe?

P.S. Use the spell check or lay off the "juice" when posting. Or, better yet, just stop posting.

beavis46
gotta agree with you guys,wolverine888 has completely missed the point with wolverine,he's cool cos he's not all powerful and super strong.this guy writes like a child and sounds like one too

wolverine8888
lol I need spell check relay badly I admitt I type poorly btu I do know what I tlaken about. ok beast lift 10 tons. this is stated in x-men updated edition the ultimate guide. page 24 and 25. also in spiderman ultimate guide it is stated that eh can lift up to 50 tons. ok I agve u the dam prove so look it up if u dotn believe me

JuggernautFan
Hulk whips wolverine. wolverine is tough, for his class of power. but he isn't anywhere near hulk juggernaut thor or even colossus and iron man. i can't believe i even am debating with you hopeless wolverine fanboy's.

JuggernautFan
also beast is a 2 ton character. but if i would augment wolverine in some way i would have to say it would be to KILL him off. so you fanboy's could do no more damage to the character than you have already done.

wolverine8888
dude I have already stated what the offical x-men guide states. read more comic wolverine has beaten hulk it a dam facted u need to read all there fights nto just the first one wich they were toying with wolverine character in that comic they have up graded him since then to echanced human.

JuggernautFan
i have read the issues. i have the issues. don't tell me. he is a peak level human character. not enhanced. maybe his stamina. because of his healing factor. maybe his durability because of his healing factor. but he is by no means an ehanced human. he is no stronger than captain america. who is peak level human. PLEEEEESE stop being a fan boy and read the issue ( if you have them ).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.