What is the craziest bat-related thing you've done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
for me...oh i climed in through my bathroom window once!!!!!that felt pretty batlike to me!hehe
and i stay up late to watch JL only coz of batsy even though mom hit's the roof!
and i try to convince EVERYONE i know to like batman
i recite batman mask of teh phantasm quotes every min!
search for batman on the net all the time...
download BTAS clips on the internet
can't work without getting at least a glimpse of batman.(seriously!)

shaber
I have replied to people using the Joker's lines.

wuTa
ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?

whatshisface
whenever i see clowns, i throw them into vats of acid.

shaber
Woah! eek! *hides*

kal-el
I always try to sneak up on people so I can seemingly appear from nowhere as the Dark knight does all the time.

punkyhermy
haha!!!!i do that to my siblings all the time!

ash007
indeed i have a friend who does this.Its very scary.

Umm when i am walking home at night i always try to blend into the shadows so i look invisable. smile

kal-el
He must actually be good at it then to scare you!Thats admirable.Love the sig by the way.Churchill- a 'super' hero in every right!

ash007
Indeed

But go Batman smile

kal-el
Here's one. I made 15 maybe 20 feet downward jump from the top of a stairs and landed perfectly without getting hurt. Best thing is that I spread my arms as though there was a black cape wrapped round me.I then quickly looked around to make sure no-one was around

ash007
lol indeed i can actually imagine someone doing that laughing out loud

Love your sig by the way lol

kal-el
That sig is a testament to 'The Batman' who used to roam these boards. I was taking the p*ss out of his sig!

forumcrew
when i lived in north carolina we had a big underground pool with a light in it, but we were out away from any kind of street lights so it would be pitch black except a glowing pool and bats would swoop down and drink out of the pool all the time, never bother us though

kal-el
WOW.That is awesome. Bat's are awesome-but very rare here in England. When in Spain, I see them with regularity in the evenings. Very Cool!

punkyhermy
i saw bats flying in the sky at night once...atleast they LOOKED like bats...

kal-el
They might have been nasty little demons Gal.

punkyhermy
What the f**k? roll eyes (sarcastic)

pondster
It's not that crazy, but when I first got my plotter to cut vinyl graphics for signs and vehicles, I made a huge 2' x 3.5' Bat symbol for the back of my expedition. I get people yelling "BATMAN" all the time as I drive by.

punkyhermy
oh wow

Daywalker
Sorry, I know this is an old thread but I just saw it. My craziest Bat moment is to dress up as Batman himself and i'm not talking about halloween. Bats is my #1 hero and I love the costume plus the shock value is priceless laughing out loud

Daywalker
oops, here's a pic

punkyhermy
IS THAT REALLY YOU?!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!U LOOK SOOO AWSEOMELY COOL!!!!!!!!!!U know i'd always tell my btaobsessed friend to dress like batman one day and he'd just give me a weird look...seriously this is sooo awesome...lucky u!!! big grin
i am ssooo proud of u!!!!!

punkyhermy
oh i used to dress like the bat too when i waas liek about 7...only i didn't have a costume like yours...it would just me my mom's shawl and my dad's belt around my waist...ohGod!

Daywalker
Thanks alot and yes, that's me alright big grin I've always had this obsession with Batman ever since I was a kid. He was one of us you know? a human being representing our full potential. No flight,invulnerability or heat vision could compare to that. I grew up and similar to Bruce, I had some money to fund my obsession so I went for it! And now here I am in the Batsuit. It felt so good to put on and look in the mirror for the first time. What else was cool about it is that people looked at me the way people look at Batman in the comics.

Oh and I think you were the one from another thread who didn't know who Blade was. I'm dressed up as him in my avatar and signature banner.

But yes, Batman will always be my #1 hero

Red Superfly
Dude you're mental.

Cool, but mental.

Daywalker
Thanks big grin I'll take cool and mental over boring and normal any day cool

Bat Dude
The craziest bat related things I did was create a Bat-Man comic in which I'm The Bat, and I go up to the mirror in my room and act like I'm face to face with Joker, "Your a sick insane man you know?" I would say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.