Kiss the Goat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypochristian
I've come to realize a lot of you hate the Goatmaster, but you know what? I don't really care! You all need to losen up! It's just an internet forum! It's not gonna have any influence on your life! Just chill out once in a while you overly frustrated face-less humans! I'm gonna say it one more time! RELAX!!! OKAY!?! WHEEEE!!! Happy Dance

Syren
What the f**k?

Um......

Lord Soth
I agree........Hypo's just having fun.....

sandman26
oh boy your just gettin people mad again personally i never erally looked at your posts so i don't know you very well

Hypochristian
It's twue! Happy Dance

nazgulinthedark
no expression

Hypochristian
What Lord said, not what sand box said

Hypochristian
Hey, sand box, why don't you people just chill? Happy Dance

Syren
I repeat......

What the f**k?

Um.......

Dogbert
Dude, you're not funny... no2

sandman26
i'm not mad at you and its sandman its just making threads sayin that you don't care whether we like you or not doesn't help just clutters the forums

Lord Soth
And who says he's trying to be? This is almost exactly the way he acts all the time, it's just weird because I can't actually see him do it here.......

Syren
Um, Sandman is kewl, u r an ass Hypo, I repeat, u r an ass.....

sandman26
oh syren that's not right

PrincessAsh007
I agree.. not funny at all sad

Lord Soth
And I say again, who said he's trying to be?

Dirty Vader
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hypochristian
Wow! I really don't care if I don't amuse you people! I don't act this way to try and apease you people! I act this way because it's the way I act! I made this thread to tell you people to be a little more accepting than the Nazis not to tell you I don't care! Geez! Happy Dance

Lord Soth
Hypo and I act this way because it's how we deal with our cynicism. Hypo's just given into the insanity, whereas I have not.....yet

sandman26
it says in your opening post you don't care what we think

Syren
If you really don't care about our opinions why make a thread AND poll to find out what we think?? Silly......

Sandman formerly known as Juggernaut, What the f**k?

Hypochristian
Because I can't very well ignor all of you, can I! I just want the endless number of posts sayin I'm an idiot to stop, because they are clogging things up! And, I know it said I don't care in my opening, but that doesn't mean I don't want you people to keep babbling about me! Sheesh! Self-riteous fools!!! Happy Dance

Raz
ATTENTION!

Can everyone please click on this link!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member2.php?action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=24761

MC Mike
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Syren
Amazing, absolutely amazing........

*kneels in adoration of the King*

Kaleanae
Click

Hypochristian
GROOVEY!!!

Syren
Did you click it Mike?

I didn't actually realise what was gonna happen, but it made me laugh out loud!! laughing

Raz
I just clicked it. Oh my embarrasment

Syren
OMFG!! laughing out loud

MC Mike
stick out tongue Raz that link just saved your forums. wink

Shoukan
Umm okWhat the f**k?

Lord Soth
Ok, Raz, that was really unnecessary

Syren
Raz????

Can I ask you something?

Syren
Shut it Sothy, you want some of the same??

*raises fists and wiggles pert butt*

Raz
LS, this guy is the most unpopular guy I think we have EVER had! Sure darling anything!

sandman26
wow go raz

Syren
Don't want ppl missing it now do we???

Hypochristian
I don't understand what everyone is going ****** over, but it must be good... I guess you're all easily amused... WHEEE!! Happy Dance

Syren
Are you single? embarrasment

Syren
Does he actually know that he can't be seen?

Lord Soth
Still, he's my friend and I think that unnecessary and cruel

Dogbert
I think it is safe to say that you and DV are the only people that like him... yes

sandman26
may i remind everyone of BIIIIIIIIIIIG

Hypochristian
I HATE YOU ALL!!! WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! LIARS!!!! BABOONS!!! HA HA HA!!! WHAT IS FUNNY?!?! I DON'T KNOW!!! YOU'RE WASTED!!! DON'T TRY AND CONTROL ME!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WHEEEE!!! LIE!!!! SUFFER!!! BURN!!! LIE!!! LIE!!! LIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Hypochristian
MUTATE!!!! WHEEE!!! Happy Dance

Raz
I understand he's your friend, but he is annoying everyone. I'm taken. Me and Tex got it goin' on embarrasment

Syren
LOL!! US CRAZY CATS TOTALLY HATED HIM, YOU DIG?

sandman26
i don't mind him dogbert as long as he doesn't just screw all the threads

Syren
*cries quietly over lost Razzle*

Shoukan
laughing out loud how very funny

Syren
OK, Hypo, you got one more chance, calm down man?

Raz
There, there. I hear Ush is looking for a special someone whistle

VENOMfan
if your saying he is hilarious in person then he is in the same boat as Random Hero 777, I know him I used to go to highschool with him and hes down right funny, but Random at least contibutes to some threads and dosent keep making threads about himself

Syren
Not funny Shoukan, that leaves me single......

Dirty Vader
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

I dont have an explanation for being like this... confused

wicker_man
Raz, what is that in your avatar ???

Lord Soth
All you need to do is accept the insanity and all this will stop.

You brought all this upon yourselves

Syren
*continues crying, slightly louder*

And I know Ush likes me, stop hinting, he's adorable, but I, I, love you......

Kaleanae
Goat? What the f**k?

Syren
Accept the insanity?? We are the insanity. But the gooood insanity, not the stupid, annoying, irksome insanity which your friend brings to the Forum.

Also, how the HELL did WE bring HIM on ourselves??

Syren
la la laaa!!!

I love KMC, and the King Raz, amazing is heeee!!!

*sings out of tune, drowning sorrows in Cherryade*

Shoukan
This thread should be closederm

Lord Soth
You are bringing it upon yourselves because you're making all thiese statements abut how he should kill himself, how hes a jackass, how he's a moron. He's only retaliated, which therefore cuases more problems. All of this choas is directly traceable to those of you who hate him

Raz
Actually no. If he keeps annoying members and keeps on being a nuisance, I will have to put restrictions on him.

Hypochristian
This is funny! You are all really mean. If I was a little more emotionally dependent on people I would have shot myself... Oh well! I guess if you all find me that obnoxious on my OWN FREAKIN THREAD, I should probably be saying my goodbyes! No one asked you to read this thread, but I guess you still find it funny to do crap like this! Oh well! If you want me to leave, tell me! Happy Dance

wicker_man
Restrictions ???

Lord Soth
Why do you think he's being a nuisance? Because everyone else is provoking him

Syren
Yeah, like chains and bondage handcuffs.........

Syren
The KMC members would not have just begun provoking him as soon as he registered. He must have been the one to initiate the War, because the KMCers simply aren't like that, no matter what you wish to believe. This is a FRIENDLY Forum, so he was the one who started all this, obviously.

Lord Soth
It doesn't matter anymore, Hypo leaving because of your unsufferable cruelty

Dirty Vader
If you were a mid twenties guy and everyone knew about it, no-one would have a problem with you...

Syren
Oh right, the KMC Community is so damn awful.

That MUST be why everyone else has left!! Oh wait, they haven't........

Shoukan
People on this site are way to extremeerm

Syren
Shoukan, do you smoke a lot of pot?

Hypochristian
I'm still here! Wheee!!! Happy Dance!!!

Shoukan
NO smokin'

Hypochristian
Syren, you need to take some pills or something, because you are a serious bizzatch!!! Happy Dance

Dogbert
Ok, I think it is time to close this thread... yes

Lord Soth
Toward him. I know you guys are really nice and all to the people who don't act insane at all, but does that mean you can just shunt someone who does?

Shoukan
Who here thinks this thread should be closedthumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.