Awesome!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
HELLRAISER PUZZLE BOX!!! YOU CAN BUY IT!!! CHECK IT OUT

http://hellraiserpuzzlebox.com/boxes.html

slayer
Cool.

slayer
Cool. Ok i'm just replying 2 this thread because everyone else hates u so no1 else will . Jk laughing out loud

slayer
Cool!

slayer
sorry my comp stuffed up and it just loaded my post multiple times.

Gabri_Krueger
oh, wow...a rubix cube! thats just so exciting...

PissedOffGoalie
not just a rubix cube its the Hellraiser puzzle box. you saw Hellraiser right? im buyn the box. the $400 one

Gabri_Krueger
yes...ive seen hell raiser...it suked donkey ass

Primitive Screwhead #1
$400 for a freaking wood model?!? Are you out of your mind???? If it was an acutal model from the movie, I'd understand. But it's not. It's people like you who probably don't realize that Evian (the bottled water) is "naive" spelled backwards.

Enjoy you purchase. I've got some tarot cards to sell you while your on your spending binge...

Primitive Screwhead #1
Follow up question, POG: Where exactly does a 14-year old come up with $400 to buy a wooden box among other items, anyway? Just wondering... times have changed since I had a high-school job, apparently...

Gabri_Krueger
OH MY GOD I LOVE EVIL DEAD TOO! but back to the subject: i agree screwhead

PissedOffGoalie
oh my mom's paying for it not me

Primitive Screwhead #1
Your mother is either extremely generous, extremely clueless, or extremely disturbed. Or all three.

"Mom, can I have $400 for this box?"

"It's a Rubik's Cube."

"No, it's a fake piece of wood based on a less popular horror series. I have no practical use for it, except maybe as a paperweight."

"Well, in that case, I guess we can skip eating this week."

"You're the best Mom!"

Rigggggght.

PissedOffGoalie
no its more like this:

"Mom can i have $400?"
"Why?"
"For the Hellriaser puzzle box it's made from real maghony"
"Sure here you go"

Gabri_Krueger
dude, your moms psyco

PissedOffGoalie
no we're just rich..filthy stinkin rich

Gabri_Krueger
oh.. well in that case... shes still psyco... just a rich psyco... if ai had kids even if i was rich i would NEVER give em 400 bucks especially for a wooden rubix cube

Gabri_Krueger
errr, puzzle bx

Primitive Screwhead #1
If you are so rich, call up New Line and buy the actual movie model. You've already spent of enough to warrant consideration of it.

PissedOffGoalie
i already got that one sad

Dogbert
So did you buy the puzzle box yet?

tabby999
so you own the REAL ACTUAL box, yet your spending $400 on a REPLICA OF THE MODLE YOU OWN!!! god damn, some people

PissedOffGoalie
no i dont own the real box i mean i already got the replica

Primitive Screwhead #1
I meant that you should buy the real thing... if you're already spending that kind of money.

Living proof folks, that most wealthy people have no clue what to do with their money. Pathetic.

Dogbert
Harsh PS#1, but kinda true...
So what does the box do?

Primitive Screwhead #1
Top 10 Uses for the fake mahogany Hellraiser box (I'll start with #10):

10. Buy a pair and take them to Caesar's Palace. See how long you can keep trying to use them on the craps tables before they throw you out.

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

PissedOffGoalie
its real maghony

Primitive Screwhead #1
maghony = fake mahogany

smart

PissedOffGoalie
ITS REAL MAGHONY GODDAMNIT

Primitive Screwhead #1
Then learn to spell the freaking word, for crying out loud. Thought you'd have caught on by now.

Have fun with your wooden box... this topic has dried up verily. Think I'll be moving on now...bangin

PissedOffGoalie
can u prove its fake

Primitive Screwhead #1
Why would I want to? I'm not the one out $400.

Really, I must be going now. I feel that I could be adding more valuable contributions to other topic threads elsewhere.

PissedOffGoalie
w/e

tabby999
if you wanted "real wood" why not buy like $400 worth of it and build a desk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.