Test! - Which lesser character are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RebelPhoenix
http://atypically.net/hp/lesser.shtml

I got:

Congrats! You're Gryffindor alumnus Bill Weasley!

You know you're cool when even the kid who defeated Voldemort thinks so. You have a disposition that attracts people to you as friends and allies. And it's not just your outward appearance - under all your coolness, you're smart enough to be Head Boy/Girl, too.

(Your moment of glory - so far, at least - came in Goblet of Fire when Harry Potter declared your undeniable ponytail-wearing cool factor.)

http://atypically.net/hp/images/bill.jpg

jeggie
I came out as bill weasley i think everyone does messed

shaber
Firenze happy

RebelPhoenix
What was the description for Firenze? smile

shaber
It was introvert (liking to think and being naturally retiscent) "different (presumably from everyone else) and proud of it."

RebelPhoenix
excellent smile

celestial_moon
Congrats! You're Gryffindor fourth-year Dean Thomas!

At first glance, there might not be too much to set you apart from the rest. On closer examination, however, it's easy to see that you're laidback, artistic, and as loyal as any Hufflepuff. Best of all, your biggest argument in three years has been about why the people in your posters don't move .

(Your moment of glory - so far, at least - comes any time Gryffindor House needs some notable decorations.)

Tonks
Wow Celestial Moon. Same as me i love it!

Unicor777
I'm also Bil Weasly ... to much of us around

Julie
Congrats! You're former Quidditch star Ludo Bagman!

You're a jock, plain and simple. You may have taken a few too many bludgers to the head, but you've still risen through the ranks to head the Department of Magical Games and Sports. But your apparent slowness is deceiving - you can be downright clever when you need to be.

(Your moment of glory - if you can call it that - comes in Goblet of Fire, when you try to steal the Weasley twins' trick wand design so you can make enough cash to pay back your debts.)

How the heck did they come up with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muse5
Bill Weasley... undeniably cool, that describes me perfectly... just kidding

me15
yup me too.......

You know you're cool when even the kid who defeated Voldemort thinks so. You have a disposition that attracts people to you as friends and allies. And it's not just your outward appearance - under all your coolness, you're smart enough to be Head Boy/Girl, too.

(Your moment of glory - so far, at least - came in Goblet of Fire when Harry Potter declared your undeniable ponytail-wearing cool factor.)

pip-foot
I was firenze smile which pretty much fits me smile

zombieman
Same as me.

LoneWolf
hehe I'm Bill Weasley
smile

(Your moment of glory - so far, at least - came in Goblet of Fire when Harry Potter declared your undeniable ponytail-wearing cool factor.) cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.