My movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astro12345
My friends and I were thinking of making a movie this summer, but we can't think of a good story. Do you have any suggestions? We were thinking a pirate or superhero movie. What do you think we should do? Please give us some ideas.

boxofdeath2.0
make a pac man movie. he's like a superhero/pirate.
just think of the great untold stories about him eating hundreds of those crazy dot things while making that constant womp womp womp noise.
hope i helped......
Edit

roundisfunny
Make a pirate superhero movie. It's never been done.

"Yarr! Unhand that schoolbus, Monstro, or I'll give ye a taste o' the back o' me hand!"

mardook
That depends on whether its a small or large movie.

botankus
Here's a start: Take any movie this year which made over $50 at the box office and I guarantee you there will be a sequel made in the next 3 years. So get a jump start on the lameness.

sk8stuff09
make a story where a young boy named Julias Stone is captured by ass goblins and held hostage. then he is freed by the super hero "Jack Carlton" the human poop

Punker69
Make a fighting movie!Make it look like the matriz and post it online so we can all see how cheesy it is.Or you can make a horror movie!Horror movies are easy to make all they need is thrills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.