Credits music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Relative
Hey. I got the revolutions dvd and watched the film again, and it rocks.
(Except the really chad bit where Smith says "Its MY WORLD!!", blatantly on a wire, hehe).
I woner if anyone else thought the music when the credits roll was disappointing?
I liked the music at the end of m1 and m2, and this was a more serious, slower film, and when its all over i reckon it would have been cool to have some really hard "matrixy" music to kick in to finnish it off on a high. (especially after neo and his chick getting wasted sad )

Sifer
Neo didn't get wasted, he sacrificed himself - there is a difference! And it aint a small one either big grin

Relative
um....okay. Its just a film, dont get upset.....
I was more interested in whether anyone else reckoned it would have been better with m1/m2 style end music.

JKozzy
Sifer's not upset... messed
I liked it, it was different. But another POD song wouldve rocked yes

trainman
the music is fine weirdos

Sifer
Upset? LMAO! Did you not see the huge smiley grin at the end of the sentence? Ahh well - pity stick out tongue

JediHDM
hahaha...Sifer...upset...HAHAHAHA laughing
Sifer doesn't get upset...he just beats you in a debate... stick out tongue

neo2
i completely loved the end credits music.....it used a lot of elements from the end fight that the audienced just recovered from.....so then they can go, i like this...i think ill buy it....which i did....IN THE WORDS OF QUAGMIRE FROM FAMILY GUY: Alllright.

Korri
not really my sorta thing messed

im more a Rage Against the Machine kinda girl stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.