Tex said that Peter Jackson is overrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
on this thread on the movie discussion Tex said that Peter Jackson is over rated.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t27905.html

i have to give my opinion and i think he is wrong because LOTR was fantastic and PeterJackson is the one who did it i think he should get a Oscar

WindDancer
I know Whutz up with that???? That lady that directed "Lost in Translation" is being reconigze as a great director for that SNOOZE of a film!!! She is the overrated not PJ!!!!!

ash007
once again WindDancer i bow to your wisdom
thumb up yes

Discos
yep,

Discos - brb, I am away to add some abuse to that thread!

Bloom4ever
lol, dont they know they'll get it back from the lotr ppl?

Ushgarak
Good Lord, this thread is a tad petty...

Discos
indeed they have, me and ashz went over and had a rant or two,

he did not cheat sophie out of squat, PJ deserves this award for all of the years of work

Discos - yes thats right YEARS!

Discos
Ushgarak, not to sound out of tone but why are you closing all these threads and judging our discussions?

Discos - are you new mod or something?

Ushgarak
Because that is my job, Disco, and I dislike people making a thread to say what they have stated many times before just because of what someone said incidentally somewhere else.

Discos
dude my name aint Disco,

Discos -

Ushgarak
So long as you get the message.

Kitoky
Don't argue with Ush, Disc, he's a general mod, he's agreed to keep an eye out on this forum because it's gettin' a bit out of hand. Atleast until we get a new mod.

pip-foot
i think you should be mod Kit smile

Tex
Oooo, my own thread!

It's about time! diva

If that overrated hippopotamus had any dignity he'd completely skip the oscars!

He doesn't deserve to be there!
There, I said it!

So big whoop, he directed 8hrs of a snoozzzzze fest trainwreck!
He didn't get jack for part 1 and 2, but seeing as this is part 3 the academy feels obliged to give him something, even though he doesn't deserve it!

He's so overrated!

The Cinematographer does all the work, PJ just walks around looking fat!

Sophia deserves this year Oscar, not PJ! Lost in Translation is the Best Picture of the Year. LOTR3 shouldn't even be nominated! stick out tongue

ash007
Ok first of all Ushgarak yes we get the message and we are thankfull for you to be the mod for a while.
Also i was just stating a point about LOTR i read the rules which i am sure i didn't break.

Tex hey you think what you want but i perosnally think that Peter Jackson did well for all three films i can also say that most people will tend to agree with me i have seen Lost in Translation and it was never as good a ROTK. I also know you like closing threads which you dont agree with and i pray this one is not closed down

muse5
snooze fest trainwreck... that's an interesting way of putting things... how did you fare after Star Wars Episodes 1 and 2, were you hiring an assasin team for George Lucas? These movies were in no way boring, i get distracted very easily, and i can remain attentive throughout the films, did you even see rotk, i haven't seen lost in translation, i'm sure it's good, but rotk and peter jackson deserve praise... peter jackson managed the near impossible, pleasing the purists along with all of the other movie goers out there, definetly not overrated!!

-barking up the wrong ent man!

shadowy_blue
Dudes, in case you haven't noticed, Tex are just annoying us LOTR fans. Just look at the last statement of his last post. I will just take this thread with a grain of salt. Who cares if anyone thinks PJ is overrated? It will not change my overall view of him and I will still be his fan and thank him for the astounding job he did. big grin

lil bitchiness
Tex says a lot of things...no need to make a thread about it.

WindDancer
Oh don't worry we will annoyed Tex ourselves stick out tongue

Phoenix
Yeah we all just ignore Tex... evil face

laughing out loud

mah
Oooh, tex the drama queen arrivethstick out tongue

shadowy_blue has got it right.

Corran
I hear that PJ said that STexy was overrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.