gReen aRRow vs Hawk Eye?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I dont know much about Green Arrow. But, he looks like a Robin Hood dude. Hawkeye looks much cooler and he's on the Avengers. So, Hawk Eye gets my vote.

DarkCrawler
Green Arrow all the way.

Magee
Yea i would go with Green Arrow as he is way cooler than Hawkeye and his pink suit. I dont think they have fought each other but i know they are evenly matched. Because in the new Avengers/Justice League crossover they keep shotting arrows and stuff for the other guy to match and they always match each other in accuracy anyway stick out tongue

wolverine8888
sorry hawk eye would win he just better then green arow. if I recall right hawk man and green arrow fought one level 9 strnth dude and hawk man was killed and green arrow cant even walk any mroe and missing a arm. hawk eye taken down level 9 strenth people be for and he never was beatn like green arrow was.

LeAtHerRFace
o

wolverine8888
I use to own the comic of it I tell u the issu but my mom was gay one day and throw 100 of my comic away and I ahd like tons of comic were wolverine and hulk fought

wolverine8888
but I rember when hawkman was killed cuz it was liek the first tiem I ever seen a super hero die

LeAtHerRFace
Awesome. You had the very first issue of Wolverine vs The Hulk?!?.

wolverine8888
naw I read that one but i dident have it I had a couple avenger comic were wolver vs hulk and a couple other comic when wolverine vs hulk.

LeAtHerRFace
I have one.

wolverine8888
wich one

wolverine8888
is it the one when they tie but then u see hulk fall over and wolverien draggs him to the masion

LeAtHerRFace
No... The one with The Leader. At the end Wolverine jumps off a plane with a metal suit. And he sees the hulk right below him. Then he says "this is going to be fun"

wolverine8888
I dotnt hink i read that oen do they shwo the fight at all

LeAtHerRFace
NoPe.

wolverine8888
I ahte when they do that so they dotn even show it in the next comic or say who wins

supremthor
green arrow has trained longer then hawkeye

MornGlory
I like the color GREEN

srankmissingnin
I haven't read it but I heard that in his mini Hawkeye was writen as Bullseye lite. If that's true he has the advantage over Green Arrow.

jinzin
umm the fight with hulk and wolverine your talking about resumes in HULK 8, and as far as this fight goes I think it was best demonstrated in an issue of toy far I have.
Green arrow "ugghh my boxing glove arrow is stuck on my hand-glider arrow"
hawkeye "try an arrow arrow"
green arrow "ghaaaaaaa"
winner: hawkeye

Nataku8188
GA and Hawkeye both have fancy arrows, and normal arrows. GA and Hawkeye are pretty much evenly matched, it would call come down to context.

Tron
I would've said Green Arrow, but Twisted Toyfare Theatre is never wrong. EVER!

Havoc470
LMAO thats great!!!

hawkeye has a PURPLE costume....not pink, i love the color green but green arrow looks like an idiot with the Hook mustache and the gay hat (it works for robin hood, but not this blonde idiot)

but yeah i think toyfare knows best, hwkeye is a cooler name for an archer than green arrow anyway

Tron
Seriously, I would never count Green Arrow out, he's a good character, and more or less on par with Batman, and almost as much of an ******* as he is now. And he dropped the trick arrows a while ago too, though he was going too easy on people.

lightaxe
what are you taking about? i mean im confused.

Havoc470
he's saying hawkman and green arrow were fighting a class 9 strength enemy and hawkamn died while green arrow was crippled, while hawkeye has taken a class 9 strength enemy before

yugotank
The goatee gives Green Arrow the edge here.It's a true babe magnet....But wait,Green Arrow is a tree hugging liberal that voted for Al Gore. Liberals have a mental disorder that prevents them from having a set of balls....A vote for Gore equals sure defeat. Hawk Eye is a rip off of Green Arrow.Green Arrow is a rip off of Robin Hood. I change my vote to Hawk Eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.