Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unicorn
Boys can be so unpredictible one day their showing off and the next they avoid you as if your a bad smell. well i've certainly given up on some. my one time crush is interestee in the most annoying illuding young females who we the outsiders call snobs because of their attitude towards other girls who challenge them or get in the way of them getting their man.

Scotty
cant this go in one of the threads that you have already made on this forum about this subject.

YOUR GETTING ANNOYING AND YOUVE ONLY JUST JOINED

Peloquin
I think you scared Her away Scotty... blink

Scotty
oh well, youve gotta do what youve gotta do, but she didnt have to post the same thing 3 times, cause it gets annoying

total metalhead
how gloriously fu'cked up smile

iluvpippin
im am both schocked and appauled...scotts...how could you be so rude???

Scotty
lol

Smiling_Sadly
lol well that would be pretty annoying, i new i saw more than one of these! but onto the subject, i think unicorn is right but there are the few guys that r better than that, those are the ones u have to look for, dont worry about looks or nothin, i no it is hard but trust me u will be happier! yes big grin

Scotty
yeah, look at me, im not a model or anything, but im a nice guy, ok ill stop giving myself a wrap.

but my girlfriend says im one in a million, so hey hey, ok ill stop now

Scotty
what are we actually talking about? cause i have no idea, i just wanted to give myself a wrap

LeAtHerRFace
What the f**k? ...

Smiling_Sadly
lol well there u go there is my point, see see what scott wrote that what i was gettin at!lol

Myth
I disagree. I say keep up the good work Scotty. Some people just don't get hints so you have to be very direct with them.

Smiling_Sadly
true true

Scotty
im only joking with her

people who know me, know i wouldnt go of my nut over something like that.

Myth
oh..........

Smiling_Sadly
ok well idont but i will keep that in mind! smile

Scotty
ask mish, she knows i wouldnt do something like that and mean it, that is why she was shocked

Smiling_Sadly
ok i believe u! i swear! smile

Scotty
k, im of now, ill see you guys tomorow,

Smiling_Sadly
bye then! smile have g-rated dreams now!

Scotty
its only 6:11, im not going to sleep yet, im gonna go have tucker, and then watch a movie than tv and then play some PS2 and then have g rated dreams

Smiling_Sadly
wow it is 3:00 am here, and what is tucker???

Scotty
tuckers food, your an american, you call food , food there, i call it tucker

Smiling_Sadly
o well that is cool i learned a new word!!! there isnt anything wrong with bein an american, even tho i think it would be sweet to go where u live!

Scotty
im not teasing americans, i love americans, but i love aussies more

Smiling_Sadly
hahaha, yea i bet, i would to if i lived there! it dont matter to me i think we are all the same just different languages!!!!!! big grin

Scotty
nah, i kow a few americans, and our cultures are pretty different

Smiling_Sadly
well yea but we all look the same is what i meant! of course our cultures are different that is how god made it!lol

Scotty
yeah, but americans have mad accents.

anyway, tuckers ready now, so ill best be going to chomp my tucker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.