Fable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit88
Have you guys seen anything about this game? Its said that its supposed to be the best rpg ever. (not my words) but it only comes out on xbox

just a side note here but is it just me or is the xbox coming out with alot of good rpgs lately confused

Raventheonly
They have been for a while, they ported morrowind. Fable will rock everyones world.... Graphics magic engine... Your character ages but doesn't grow feeble, only stronger and more powerful...

gambit88
i think it looks good cause everything you do like everything you do makes an effect on the game and you start out at age 15 and go through your entire life you can even get married stick out tongue

VengeanceGOD
It will never come out, and then I will laugh at everyone. smile

JKozzy
I'll drink to that! yes beer

WindDancer
When it comes out I will be laughing at you wink

gambit88
if it doesn't heads will roll ,but it already has been pushed back like 2 times hasn't it?

SpikeSpiegel
So has HL2. Good games need to be delayed to be perfected. (Of course not all delayed games are good)

VengeanceGOD
Witness Diakatana.

gambit88
but it still looks awsome i never wanted an xbox until they started gettin these good games like Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Halo 2 now Fable

well just for curiosity what games are good for xbox?

VengeanceGOD
You just named them all.

Raventheonly
Final Fantisy PS 2 sore losers

Raventheonly
Star wars Jedi outcast 2 and academy
Deux Ex
Ninja Gaiden
Splinter cell 1 & 2
halo one
Crimson skies
Mech warrior
Starcraft Ghost also
and plenty of more

shangheid
Just so u all should know i think fable comes out june 1st i cant fricken wait either

gambit88
i can't either but you just got an xbox ya cheater stick out tongue now i gotta save all my money and buy the xbox and then i'll get the one game and sell the xbox stick out tongue

life is to complicated miffed

shangheid
lol fer u dude xbox is better then gc i dont think ull be sellen it n e time soon and yes im a cheater laughing out loud

Raventheonly
pray pray FABLE

shangheid
Yes fable...

shangheid
i want it so bad ><

gambit88
it looks awsome but ya gotta wonder the big what if stuff i mean what if it is just a big let down like really bad annoying piece of crap ya know what i mean

shangheid
lol u could wonder that but it wont be

shangheid
well i found out that fable comes out september 17 (im pretty shrue i might be wrong)

SaTsuJiN
you are correct about september
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/fable/index.html
but argh.. that means I'll have to buy halo2 and fable in the same month... -,-

shangheid
lol i rly want halo 2 but i want fable mroe so i guess ill get that

gambit88
have your bro buy halo 2 and you get fable smart

shangheid
i like your way of seein things! lol but fable looks so tight!

WindDancer
Not really, Halo 2 will be released on November. That gives ya two full months to play Fable. big grin

shangheid
lol he gotcha there

SaTsuJiN
doh! messed ... I mean yay! rock

WindDancer
lol! Who knows it might get delay again?

I really hope not. I want to start playing this game soon.

shangheid
me to!

Anywien
The only reason why Xbox is getting any good games to its name now, is because PS 2 is kicking its ass. Nobody wants to buy Xbox because of numerous reasons. (Controller desgin anyone?) Namely because they had f*ck all games. Now they need to get more games so that people will buy their crappy console. I'm going to laugh so hard if PS 2 still kicks more ass than Xbox, and Bill Gates can kiss my a$$. eek!

Back to topic, does anybody have a link to this mythic "Fable" game with more information? I already checked the ones above, they all suck.

laughing out loud PS 2 sore loser... PS2 has had a monopoly on all of the classic companies for like 8+ years and this is Microsofts first console and some of the games it hosts have already become legendary in popularity. Fable comes out in Sept. its official dude laughing out loud

'Vegeta'
LOng live the halo killer

shangheid
yah fable comes out september and xbox owns ps2 is cool but xbox is just as good... What the f**k?

KrimsonWolf
Fable comes out 9\21\04 but i get it 9\13\04 i pre-order and yes im a nerd

KrimsonWolf
Fable ROCKS!!!!! rock it'll be one of the top 5 best games ever (on my list at least) next to pong...jk fable does this to mejawdrop or this blowup

FlappingMangera
Wait, so if I preorder fable i can get it 8 days before its comes out? that seems like a pretty sweet deal, where did you preorder from?

WindDancer
I preorder my copy from Gamespot.....I got a cool Fable T-shirt with the order. cool

KrimsonWolf
i got it from EB and i get a free dvd bonus (so do ya'll from game spot) and srry i found out that you don't get it earlyer it's just that the peeps at gamespot have know idea what there talking about....JK.
what i want to do to gamespotgiljotiini...jk

shangheid
uuh it comes out the 15th of sep. it says on my reservastion papper

cal31
They have a 12 pg. preview on Fable on Ign.com, it's pretty cool

BlackMamBA
I already pre order the game already its gonna kick ass cuz u get so much freedom.

SaTsuJiN
they said in the 12 page review that you wont have as much freedom as morrowind, but not as much constraint as KoToR. Personally I was looking forward to the multiplayer... cuz then I coulda used XBC to play with my friend who lives on west coast... but they ditched that aspect of the game ... oh well. :/

Robo-Chocobo
I think it looks cool. I have morrowind, and i enjoy it when its not freezing on me. but i was always confused at times. and so i figure this will be a great game for me.

BlackMamBA
I dont lik Morrowind this game is going to be 20 times better!!

SaTsuJiN
it better be...its coming out like 2 years after :/ ... (forgive my pessimistic view, but it helps cushion the fall when a game is flat out disappointing)

BackFire
This game looks like it has a neat gimmick, but I don't think it will hold peoples interest for very long.

BlackMamBA
This game is pretty Innovated

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud i spent months playing morrowind... if Fable has 2/3 of what that game had in depth and length, but 4 times the graphics then i would be the happiest person on earth.

Royal Knight
FABLE will be an awesome addition to XBOX...

Xbox really needs RPGs and what a good one to add

greyboy
seriously....this is going to be one of the cooler RPGs ive ever seen...i will have that on Day 1

BlackMamBA
SAME HERE!! yes

WindDancer
I been reading those previews and they all look very positive. It's interesting that IGN has dedicated so many previews for this particular game. What caught my attention is that some sites are saying that Fable is rated M. But I'm not sure if it is official yet. The hype is getting to me! I had the same feeling for Ninja Gaiden and it deliver! I'm still counting the days for the release of Fable. big grin

RaventheOnly
I would say its M because one of the screens show a head flying into the air eek! and blood spews out stick out tongue

Royal Knight
Fable will be rated M for- realistic violence, mature sexual themes, strong language, and blood and gore

BlackMamBA
How did u find out.

powerfulone1987
It's been a while since a game had out that i have been really excited about and when it finally happens, it comes out for a system I don't have. I am so mad.

Royal Knight
i was at EB games,

and they had the finished box with the rating and the descriptor on the back of the box

Royal Knight
sucks to be youstick out tongue

Royal Knight
i wonder how many playable hours you can actually play this game...

60+ hours laughing out loud

maybe less..depending on which you do in the game i suppose

WindDancer
I think that KOTOR was around 60 hours long. Rumors were that Fable will be twice as long as KOTOR. Maybe more?

Royal Knight
eek! 100+ hours wow...

spend lots of time trying to beat the game

RaventheOnly
100+ hours no expression thats it? erm

shangheid
lol exactly

Neo Baggins
What is the game fable about and is it online?

Royal Knight
Fable is an RPG for the system XBOX

and it used to have online, but they cut it since the game is already delayed many times

WindDancer
Not bad for a console game.

SaTsuJiN
meh.. I think 60 hours is the estimate for if you run through the game for story's sake.. which isnt counting the time you spend looking at the little details and such... in any case this game better be worth the wait, or the dev's will have lost all credit to thier name

RaventheOnly
not bad but its no where near some RPGs whistle ... i thought it was going to be longer since you age and all sad

shangheid
yah i thought so to but it is gunna be online when i reserved it...it says:Fable is Xbox Live Aware,meaning that while you immerse yourself in the world of Albion,you can keep tabs on your online buddies and they can see what you're playing.Receive invites to Xbox Live-enhanced games...even while you're playing offline! ...well i gets its not what we we were expecting but still...

SaTsuJiN
I find it a pointless feature to be playing an offline game and get invited to play an online game.. but thats just me I suppose.. I want multiplayer fable ; ;

shangheid
yah me to

WindDancer
Holy Cow! IGN.com just review Fable!

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/542/542632p1.html

9.3 out of 10.

RaventheOnly
droolio it sounds cool... especially the physical aspects like scaring from battles eek!

WindDancer
yes

The settings look straight out of a fairy book. Few more days and Fable hits home!

SaTsuJiN
ugh.. Im so stoked for fables arrival... I hope they make a sequel with everything implemented that was supposed to have been.

Arachnoidfreak
"There are no more branching story paths, though you can veer towards good or evil as you choose, you can't take the clothing off your victims, children will not change their hairstyles to look like you, and your competition with other heroes in the world is much more of a story element than a true gameplay mechanic."

cry crybaby

RaventheOnly
cry that was a sad part sad but i'm glad they realized before hand that it wouldn't work cry and didn't ruin the game smile

SaTsuJiN
I hope the next fable game they do is on pc... it sounds like they took out a whole truckload of good things simply because xbox cannot handle them.

El Toro
Fable is somewhat of a dissapointment. after hyping it up about all the features it would have and then not including them in the final cut of the game really gets to me. i think the hero guild part of it really got to me. and the fact that its meant to be really easy. they shouldve delayed it further to include some of these features (if they couldve). it would b worth the wait.

WindDancer
The hype was mostly for what Fable had. Lot's of things were taken out. If the game woulda kept everything it promises, no way it would have been released. The censors would had not allow it due to the extreme violence it originally had. I mean one interesting feature was to be as evil as you wanted to be. That meant killing children. So unfortunally that had to be taken out. Fable had so much, but it was force to be cut some stuff. Overall, is still going to be an interesting RPG.

RaventheOnly
eek! it said you can slaughter entire villages and they will slowly come back .... so i think that parts still in there whistle

shangheid
lol woooo

just_guy
so if you can do whatever you want in this game how big is the world?

SaTsuJiN
You shoot people in the face in grand theft auto, and you slowly grind thier head off with a wire in manhunt, including using thier severed head as a decoy for the next victim.. I dont think the cutting up of cartoony looking children could be as bad as that. Im still sticking with the opinion that xbox couldnt handle it sad

WindDancer
Yes, you get to do that in all GTA's but one factor about GTA is that there are NO children on the streets. I mean think about this sceneraio: Parents buy Fable for their 13 year old son. His little brother comes along and starts to watch. Then the parents start to watch them. They see their older child kill a little polygraph cartoon in front of his younger brother......the parents will get offended and make a big fuss about it.

Now that scenerio would be a common argument for all those anti-violence in video games groups out there. Like I said many times, these groups would have NEVER allowed the release of Fable to the public, if Peter would have kept the original bloodshed that was intended. That's why I keep thinking that Peter wanted to avoid those idiotic anti-video game groups.

RaventheOnly
Very good observation Wind yes the last thing i thought Fable was going to be was a blood fest stick out tongue but the more realism it encompasses i now realize it would be too real for market big grin

SaTsuJiN
so then killing an older human is less graphic than killing a younger human? I think XBOX is mainly consisting of an older age group. IMO they could have released it however they wanted to, but it was not within xbox hardware limitations

WindDancer
For me it is. An older human is bigger and stronger than any 5 year old in real life and in video games. Kids are defenless agaisn't any attack making the visual idea more squimish. And I kinda see why they delay it....Peter was working on two different projects. Plus the software factor for the X-box caused to get release date postponed. But fear NOT! Fable will be release within a few days!

RaventheOnly
droolio yes it will

WindDancer
Ooooh yeah! big grin

WindDancer
Is finally here! Fable has arrive! big grin

Linkalicious
Doesn't it come out today?

Looks like I'll be purchasing a new game after work. big grin

Royal Knight
certain stores have different release dates for this game...but the official release date is today

WindDancer
True, I was in another board talking about the release date. And ppl that are from Florida will getting the game later this week. It sucks for them. I'm picking up my reserved copy today. So I finally get to play this game! big grin

SaTsuJiN
anyone played it yet?.. whats the verdict? :O

Linkalicious
it was released yesterday, the place where I get my Xbox games is getting it shipped by today (wednesday) So I should be able to get my copy sometime after I'm done with work...big grin

WindDancer
I play Fable till 3:00 am. Is like playing KOTOR all over again. Except that Fable is more colorful and it has an essence of a fairy tale. You start as a boy in a village living with your dad and sister and mom. Gotta find a present for your little sister so you go around doing good deeds and get paid. Don't want to spoiled too much, but lets just speed it up to the Heroes guild.

In the Heroes guild you meet whisper a young girl training to be a hero, and she is like the competition during the game. In the Heroes guild you learn to use the sword and bow. You also learn to use magical powers (lighting strike). So you graduate and then sent out to do missions. You go to town and the if you do good deeds the people love you and cheer for you.

Physically you can become very muscle type guy or you can be slim and agile. You can chose to be stealthier (which is what I chose) or be thick and brute. Go to a barber shop and get either a buzz cut or just let your hair grow long and dyed. You can grow a mustache, beard, sideburns, goatee or just shave it all up.

I'm currently going with Good side. Fable is very similar to KOTOR you can be as good as you want to be or you can be VERY evil in an instant. And that's what's cool about it. One moment you can be a real nice guy and in the next the most sickess evil doer in the game. Yup, just like in KOTOR.

One suggestion I'll give those that are thinking about buying the game. Get the guide! Is better to read some info before playing the game. Just a suggestion.

Linkalicious
droolio

Looks like I'll be taking a sick day from work tomorrow....evil face

Linkalicious
Hey Wind...

Do you mind sharing a little more information about appearances in Fable?

Like does your hair grow throughout the years? Do you get to pick out different types of clothes? Do you think you'll get newer, better weapons as you go along?

How long does it take to get right into the heat of the game? I hate slow beginings...

SaTsuJiN
I want fable~ >_<

WindDancer
Yes, the hair grows back or you can just go to the barber shop and get the style you want. You must stock up on gold (Heroes don't get discounts) and get the style of hair, beard, sideburns, you like.

Like KOTOR the first hour is mostly tutorials (They are require, but you can skip them or have fun doing them. Yes, they are quite fun) As you advance in the game it gets faster. But if you wish you can slow down and look around (which is what I did)

Clothes are provided by the Guild of Heroes. Or if you have enough money you can buy any clothes you want (even women's clothes, which you can use as gift to a girlfriend or wife, or even put them on for a laugh) The clothes unfortunally aren't cheap. So early in the game is better to just keep your regular clothes.

Once you finish the training in the Guild of Heroes. You go out and meet the townsfolk and take on assigments that the people need. At first the townsfolk will call you "chicken chaser" but that's only a default title. You can change it to "Ranger" "Assasin" "Druid" etc. Is more fun to change titles because you get more respect. You can acquire a title from the vendor outside of the Guild of Heroes castle.

The downloads are quite fast. Not speedy but you don't have to wait long. Plus, after finishing a mission you get auto-save.

As I said before is better to get guide because there is a lot of stuff to do! Normally I hate Game guides, but this is one time I defenetly suggest getting one.

Now if you guys excuse me.......I gotta go find me a wife and a house to live in. Later. wink

btw-this game allows you to have as many wives as you like.

Linkalicious
I started playing it yesterday! droolio

IMO, it's one of the better Xbox games out to date. I really like it, the story is interesting, and all the different aspects of the game are great too.

My only problem is my damn xbox keeps reading the disc as dirty, so i have to do the same things a lot of times over...sad

WindDancer
Make sure you get an A+ in your training and in the test. If you do, you get a nice looking katana sword. I got an A so I got the regular sword.

Linkalicious
i got an A+ on all 3 skills.

You get that better sword (now i have an obsidian axe big grin )
You get a crossbow (shoots slower but is stronger)
and You get a Will vile and some other potion (for A+ on will)

I'm about to take a quest to go across some sea to visit a Seerer called TwinBlade. i guess she might know the whereabouts of my sister..messed

RaventheOnly
Usstan kestal dos jal el dal kulauk. stick out tongue

crybaby i can't get the game for at least a week or two. sad

Linkalicious
Raven...maybe you can help me out.

There's something written under Delicious1's sig...it's in another language. And i think I saw you two joking around in a foreign language earlier.

So can you find one of her posts and tell me what the phrase under her sig means...embarrasment

RaventheOnly
I will try stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
nido to mayowanai kimi to iru mirai
katachi doreba doko made mo toberu sa

its Japanese.... erm i tried to find a translator but many charge money for this language... sad

RaventheOnly
maybe it isn't japanese... i found a translator but it didn't find any of the words blink

Linkalicious
i thought it was Japanese too.

She's in Japan right now, and she speaks the language. The only other languages she speaks are English, Spanish, and French...

RaventheOnly
I know happy stick out tongue

maybe it is japanese.. there are several dialects big grin and she said it as if it were a buddist hiaku

SaTsuJiN

BackFire
My friend just beat it today, took him 14 hours or so. Horrible if you ask me, especially for an RPG type game.

I was watching him play, it looked kinda neat, although really repetitive.

cal31
He must've not done any of the side quests, because it is supposed to take around 30hrs to beat it without sidequests. So far for me it's a really sweet game, about as good as KOTOR.

WindDancer
That's what I like about Fable! The freedom! You can either do all the main quests or just go around towns doing side missions. I'm currently about 10hrs into the game and I'm only done two main assigments. One was the escort to darkwood. The other the Bandit camp. Now I'm assign to search for the archeologist. But that can wait! I'm heading to a local town buy real state and later completely destroy it!! MUHAHAHA evil face

Fable is similar to Morrowind...you can anywhere and do what I like! I don't have to depend on missions! Yaaay!

Linkalicious
i beat the game in less than 9 hours total....but i still have a lot of different things I can do in the game.

My heroes XP is hardly anywhere. I only have 4 silver keys. I have no legendary weaponry....I'm missing a lot of side quests as well.

I still thoroughly enjoyed the game and I can't wait to play it again....atleast this game has replay value.

Too bad it's difficulty is kind of absurd.

WindDancer
Stay after the credits! The game continues! I'm near the end myself. Except I did a lot of exploring and bought real state. I'm currently on 17 hrs. 25mins of game time. I'm barely 47. happy

SaTsuJiN
One fable tip.. dont use magic lol... getting old in 5 minutes sucks hard.. -_-

Linkalicious
I stayed through the credits, and now i'm roaming around the world showing off Jack of Blades mask to everyone.

I'm working on improving my strength, health, and guile so that I can pull that slutty sword out of the stone.

When i get home, i'm going to start looking for all of those silver keys. I'm sure a bunch of them are burried or in fishing spots...

WindDancer
Go to the temple of Avo and make a donation (good side). You become young again. Or go to the temple of Skorm and make sacrifice (evil side)

btw-is only a rumor but there might be a Fable 1.5 coming up soon. This might mean an expansion pack.

cal31
All that does is gray your hair, it doesn't slow you down or make you weak or anything, so it doesn't really matter, unless you want to look young and handsome throughout the whole game

cal31
Can't remeber exactly what the name of it is, but anyone else get the sword in Bowerstone north that cost 80,000 gold? Started with an "S", anyways I just got it and the sword kicks ass, 314 for damage. Also, has anyone pulled the sword out yet, cause I'm at level 7 for physique and still can't pull it out, I'm guessing you have to at the highest level.

SaTsuJiN
O_O really!? (at the getting younger again) thats too good *runs to temple of avo*

its not that I want to look young through the whole game.. but I was young until the arena battle and then I was an old prune.. i was like wtf lol

cal31
Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm 48 yrs. old and about 15 hrs. into the game, but just as long as it doesn't affect my skills, I don't care.

cal31
I gave 70,000 gold to the temple and I didn't get any younger.

Linkalicious
i gave like 30,000 to the temple and haven't gotten crap. This sucks.

Then I went to Skorm and killed both of the evil druid guys. big grin

Fable Tip....USE THE DAMN MAGIC!!!! I use battle charge and heal all day long. They both are great.

oh and Fable is X-Box live enabled. I don't think you'll have to buy 1.5..i think you'll download it.

RaventheOnly
When i get the game i'm gonna be 25 and look a 100 droolio i'm a mage junkie stick out tongue laughing out loud

cal31
I've now mastered Physique and I still havn't got the sword from the stone, any suggestions?

Linkalicious
finish the other two. Health and ummm....is it guile? or whatever the red experience thing is.

You need all 3 mastered to pull out the stone.

WindDancer
I'm not sure how exactly works, but if you're on the good path and donate you get younger. I'm gonna keep trying to verify. My guy is glowing and has a big round halo on the top. Pretty cool, although I hate the little flies flying around me.

I've look everywhere but I don't think that there is a great variety of armor. I only found the helmet and it isn't very protective.

Linkalicious
I beat the game wearing Chain Mail armor. I want to get something cooler than that crap.

I can't wait to start over when i get home. evil face

BackFire
My friend did pretty much everything there is to do and beat the game in like 14 hours. He's now going to sell the game back to Gamestop.

Ugh, took them 5 years to make a 15 hour game....Lame.

Linkalicious
completely lame...but it is a lot of fun. Just wish the price would go down if it was such a short game.

I'd say the replay value on this game is pretty hard.

Actually i find it hard to believe that he could do everything in the game in only 15 hours.

I beat the main quest in about 10 hours, but there's still A LOT left for me to do.

WindDancer
I didn't rush to finish the game. That's one thing I always do when playing video game RPG. Looking around trying to find rare things...yup, that's me. There is always things to explore. I was going to take it back...but I just keeping it for now. I want to make sure that Fable 1.5 is for real. If not....I'll think about selling it back.

RaventheOnly
I haven't seen a person hate a game so much stick out tongue do you own an X-Box? blink

Reminds me of me and the FF genra stick out tongue laughing out loud

cal31
Did pull it out of the stone?

BackFire
Oh, no I don't hate the game at all. As I said, it looked neat from what I saw. I watched him play for a while, if I had an Xbox I'd probably get it. It's just so damn short, and for a game that was in development for so long....it just seems wierd.

cal31
Did your friend get married or buy houses or play drinking games or do all the side quests? Or find all of the silver keys and find the frying pan?

Linkalicious
no because i haven't had time to play it since Friday...roll eyes (sarcastic)

But my brother did it and he's not even done with the game yet.

I finally get to play today, and I'm starting over. I'm going to be a complete scum bag. I'm going to kill like everyone everywhere I go and I'm going to do nothing but work on my 3 strength skills(red), my speed, accuracy, healing, and battle rush(attack, charge...whatever)

No more dabbling in the other skills until those are mastered.

WindDancer
One quick way to become very evil is...Kill Whisper in the Arena that will earn you high evil points

I nearly done with my Good path game. When I'm done is all EVIL baby!!! evil face hehehe......I'm going to be ONE evil S.O.B

Darth Revan
I was just at my friend's house and I watched him play this for a while... All I can say is, holy shit I want that game.

Linkalicious
I didn't kill her, but my brother did. I regret not killing her, but killing Twin Blade.

I didn't know what to do THAT early in the game. It said "go ahead...finish me"

But i didn't want to, so i waited around.....but he just sat there all dazed and confused. So i hacked him and he died. embarrasment

My brother has so many damn augmentations from stealing stuff in people's houses.

Fire Augmentation against Earth Trolls does awesome damage.

Actually, anyone care to share any augmentations that are particularly strong against the different villians and bosses?

Obviously Silver on the white Balverines (probably brown too)

WindDancer
Hmmm......I gotta check my list of augmentations. I think lighting agumentations works great on fairies, but I gotta double-check on that.

I friend told me this will make you very Evil! forget slaughtering villages and trying to draw children into the forrest. Just slaughter the entire Heroes Guild! Yes, wipe them all out! Just beware of the Guild Master. Kill them all and you character develops shiny black horns and red eyes! I'll give it a try!

Linkalicious
Yah, i know if you do enough bad deeds you turn into a devil looking dude, but I'm sure that if you just do enough bad on your own...then it'll work too.

So what color hair was your guy? Mine was like blonde, and sometimes like silver.

It sucked, i wanted dark hair.

WindDancer
My guy started with Dark hair at the age of 18. By 23 he got gray hair. He is now 40 and he looks bright (since I'm currently doing the Light path) kinda albino. I think the brightnest of the Halo make him look younger. But is weird cuz I used a lot magic and the guy looks young. Except for the scars in the face. I haven put any tatoos on him yet. I gave him the buzz haircut and no facial hair. I guess that's why everyone in all the towns love me.

If you want to look younger just shave your head. stick out tongue

Linkalicious
i've had all sorts of tatoos, but then i got them removed. My guy had the Howl facial tatoo that made him look like a cat for the longest damn time.

It was impossible to get chicks to like me. Now, everywhere my guy goes...he can get a girl to want to marry him just by flirting and doing a heroic pose.

BackFire
Yes, he did all of that stuff. He got married to two women, he bought a bunch of houses, did all of the side quests, found all of the silver keys that he wanted to find.

Not sure about the frying pan...

He also ripped apart a whole town.

cal31
Ok, that's just weird cause I've done all the side quests and everything and havn't failed one yet, and I'm at 15 hrs already and only just freed Scarlet Robe.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>