I just listened to Smoke on the Water, Freebird and Stairway to Heaven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
back to back to back.

now i need to listen to Hotel California for the ultimate playlist of overplayed songs.

boxofdeath2.0
oh you wanna talk about overplayed rock songs? talk to the Nickelbacks, the Godsmacks, and the Audioslaves of the world.

total metalhead
your forgetting Smells Like Teen Spirit, Enter Sandman and Ace Of Spades.

amity75
My God I hate Nickelback so much. "How you remind me" is the most irritating song of all time. I actually vomit every time I hear it.

ElectricBugaloo
these have been played even more than anything recorded in the 90s...

el_barto
it was so funny laughing out loud me and my dad went into a music store and he saw this two guitar one with 12 strings and one with the normal 6. and he said, "wanna know how to get kicked out of a music store?" and i said yes. and the guy behind the counter said, "HEY! watcha doing?" and my dad said "im going to show my kid how to get kicked out of a music store" and the guy said "alright" and so my dad starts playing stairway to heaven laughing out loud and the guy jogs to the amp and unplugs it laughing out loud

total metalhead
its strange cos Stairway To Heaven is actually by far one of Zep's worst songs...

loserib
out of those three songs i would say freebird is the best dont like smoke on the water to easy to play starway is one of the few zep songs i can tolerate not to big on them but anything by skynerd is awsome

killthesunlight
Freebird is by far one of the best progressed songs in the classic rock genre.

loserib
agreed

ElectricBugaloo
Stairway to HEaven is the worst song on that album...

Freebird has almost become a joke

loserib
try to play the guitars off of that song and then tell me if you still think its a joke

steely balls
audioslave...no not played enough. all those other bands should not be played at all

ElectricBugaloo
no, at concerts when people yell out "FREEBIRD!!!!" that's the joke

loserib
oh i get what your saying its kinda like at metal shows when people start yelling slayer and the are not on the bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.