Freddy didn't actually die in "Freddy's Dead: the final Nightmare"!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
He didnt die for good in Freddy's Dead because in Freddys dead every child in Springwood had been killed and 1428 Elm was all boarded up and stuff and then of course Freddy "died" at the end, so then obiously a whole lot of new teens moved to Springwood including Lori who moved into the "newly remodeled" 1428 Elm, but then Freddy came back and killed Lori's Mum, so really Freddy wasn't gone for good in "Freddy's dead: the final Nightmare" the title lied.

SlickRick69
If you are talking about Lori and her mom from Freddy vs Jason, I think we are supposed to assume that FvJ can be shoved in between any of the Freddy movies (at least any parts 1-6) and or any of the Jason movies (at least parts 1-7, or maybe 8, or up until 9, but not after 9)

FvJ couldn't happen after Freddys Dead, because, as you have pointed out, Freddy DID get killed once and for all at the end of Freddy's Dead. (That demon spirit Freddy from New Nightmare was a different sort of evil than the original Freddy from the first 6 films, so doesn't count as 'real Freddy') FvJ also couldn't happen after F13 9 because body hopping demon Jason would have changed things in FvJ, there was no body-hopping demon Jason in FvJ so we know that F13 part 9 couldn't have happened yet... maybe after all the FvJ fights, is when Freddy demon joins with Jason to make Jason into body hopping Jason for F13 9...

you just have to not consider the order of release of the films to be the actual order of events chronologically, shove FvJ in between some of those other earlier movies and watch it again... you'll see... it mostly still makes sense... mostly...

dannyh321
I disagree.

It takes place after Jason goes to Hell as Freddy brings him back from hell.

Part 2/3/4 he's just hard to kill
Part 5 he is dead
Part 6 he's brought back to life by lightening and is more or less a zombie
End of 6/7 he's underwater in a "coma"
Part 8 he survives the toxic waste
Part 9 he's finally destroyed but can posess other peoples bodies until he gets his own body back, but is then sent to hell.

Which is where Freddy finds him. just cuz he doesn't skip bodies in FvJ doesn't mean he can't - he just doesn't have to.

FvJ happens in 2002

tabby999
thats what i was gonna say. he said it better though

TheDreamMaster
yeah i agree with the guy above ... freddy vs jason takes place in the present , because springwood has been remodeled and the high school has even been redone.
not to mention the cop says they have been keeping the freddy epidemic under control for many years. and will and mark were quaranteed for like 4 or 5 years , and the last one Nightmare 6 took place in the late 90's because it says so in the opening. i think they said 97. so if mark and will had be stuck in weston for 4 or 5 years that would make the movie taking place in 2001 or 2002

Evil Dead
where in ANY noes movie does it give a date? It never discusses date/year......in any movie. At the beginning of Freddy's Dead in merely states that over the past 10 years, all teenagers have been killed.....except one.

once again.......tell me the scene in ANY NOES movie it gives a date...

Gabri_Krueger
i dont have a clue and by the way. NO DUH! of course he didnt die...rebel: IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PATRICIA!

slayer
laughing out loud
I haven't seen number 6, because i hear it sucks plus my video store doesn't have it.

Gabri_Krueger
dude 6 is hard to figure it out. john doe is jacob from 5 just grown up.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I like your theory Gabi, but FvJ DOES take place after all the NOES and F13TH's, it's just common sense people.........

PissedOffGoalie
well duh he was in Freddy vs Jason!

Gabri_Krueger
thank you fvsj big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.