Channel Strictly For Anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
That would be totally awesome if that happend. What do you guys think?

whatshisface
hell yeah! bring on the dbz's, mazinger z's, yuu yuu hakisho's, astroboy's and all the classics we came to know and love. yu-gih-blows, puke-emon and digi-suck should not be aired ever on this channel. the employees should never be allowed to mention them either.

Kitoky
Actually there IS a channel strictly for anime from Japan and stuff.

You just have to order it.

It's called the Anime Network.

I believe it's free, I already signed up big grin

it's theanimenetwork.com

if you would like to sign up for it. big grin

And if they shouldn't mention/air Yugioh or Pokemon, or Digimon then they could lose their company. Japanese anime does include those 3.

Sure I don't like them but if they decide to make a contract with them. Then hey! Go for it, I'm sure they're not gonna do a year-round marathon...

whatshisface
oh, i know... i was just expressing my contempt for these so called "anime". i dislike them with extreme prejudice.

Kitoky
Well...okay the way you did the "anime" thing is bugging me...they areanime. Whether we like it or not.

whatshisface
relax man. that's my perogative right? and i don't think i'm imposing on you... like i said I was expressing my contempt. doesn't mean you have to hate them too...

crazy_c
ive started watchin g yu-gi-oh. i think its his hair or something that kepps me watching it cos i dont particularly like it that much. blink

Kitoky
laughing

LeAtHerRFace
lol

Trinity_Matrix
I reeeally wish they had the Anime Network where I live (Chicago)...they play all sorts off cool anime on there...I want!

Topher123987
They dont have it in my area either that sucks

Lord Ryugen
It's not not in the North East of England either dammit!

SpikeSpiegel
I wish there was a GOODanime channel here. With Cowboy Bebop and Trigun etc. not just outlaw Star (which is only on at 11pm)

PHYROON Helfire
hi asl pls

The Force
Hey what does the anime channel have on it?

Smiling_Sadly
yea i am interested in it?? can u get it in texas???? cuz the only anime channel i get is adult swim and cartoon network!!! and they are great i would just like newer ones!!!

The Force
please answer our questions!!!

Kitoky
if you go to www.animenetwork.com
you can find out smile

Smiling_Sadly
o well i did but i didnt see any thing

Smiling_Sadly
um i did and its is a search engine??!! all it is doin is lookin up anime dvds! is it supposed to do that?(sry im not good with computers)

Maylien
An all anime channel would be great in the UK then we could see all the stuff that is shown in america and Japn instead of the little amount shown here.

rajah kalantiaw
the amount of anime shown here in america is ridiculously low if compared to asia. i've seen commercials for animes that i've seen when i was in third grade and are just being released here. the anime shows are so limited here unless you buy it on dvd which come $20-$25 a pop. the box sets can go for as much as $80-$100.

Lyra Rose
an anime channel would be great but buying them is a lot easier, expesive but worth it

Maylien
i would buy them but i dont want to waste my money buying stuff to find out later that i dont like it so i prefer seeing episodes first

dragonpisces272
theres already an anime channel here...animax

Maylien
I don't get that channel what country are you in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.