!i!i!hip!i!i!hop!i!i!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF D00m
So where's all the hip-hop heads at?

What you been listenin to lately hockey?

Where you at Madsci?Get that madvillain yet?

Metal Face needs to stop hidin'.

Anybody like hip-hop?

boxofdeath2.0
i'm confused....

MF D00m
I'm betting that it isn't the first time.

iluvpippin
i LOOVE HIP HOP! smile ja rule, ludacris, fabolous, usher!!! THEY ROCK!

madsci
been hiding in the shadows, biding my time...yeah, i finally got my madvillian this week. tight s#!t. that cd and special herbs v5/6 is all i'm listening to. i haven't listened to enough to say which is my favorite yet, but i will say "america's most blunted" is a frontrunner at the moment. anything with lord quas puts a smile on my face.

lately, i've felt this site is somewhat against hip hop heads, and the prevailing minds evidently prefer other genres. as a result, i haven't been too talkative lately. hip hop heads need to stick together.

hip hop forever

madsci
hip hop purist

ElectricBugaloo
I've been listening to a lot of Aesop Rock, Sage Francis and some Pigeon John...

iluvpippin
AND 2PAC ROX!!!!

HockeyHorror
lately i've been listening to Cannibal Ox and Warcloud but thats about it

o yea and Pharoah Monch.

HockeyHorror
o yea i gotta qusetion for the hip hop heads...

whats better in your opinion

Pharoah Monch- Internal affairs

or

Killah Priest- Black August

cuz im thinking about getting one of these two albums

or should i just wait for Chino XL's Posion Pen

laughing out loud

MF D00m
Organized Konfusion "Stress: The Extinction Agenda"

get that^^^^^^^^^^ and NOTHING else

but if you can't find it...
Pharoah Monch- Internal affairs

Organized Konfusion is Pharoah's group, so if you don't know, now you know,nigga.

MF D00m
Great to see you got that Madvillain Madsci.It's all i was listenin to for 3 months strait so i know what ya mean.Special Herbs 5 & 6 are really dope.

The tracks i'm feelin the most from Madvillainy are:

accordion
meat grinder
raid (featuring medaphoar)
america's most blunted (featuring quasimoto)
rainbows
curls
money folder
shadows of tomorrow (featuring quasimoto)
operation lifesaver...mint test
figaro
strange ways
fancy clown (featuring viktor vaughn)
supervillain ---> waste of a dope beat though
all caps
great day
rhinestone cowboy

All of those songs are 5/5.Classic.The whole album is great.Too bad most folks are missing out.

Madlib came ill as fuk with these beats.**** dre, give me Madlib.Yes i said it.

MF D00m
I bumped Cannibal Ox's "Cold Vein" for two years strait.No joke.It was always in rotation.It's just that dope.Even a metal head would dig the beats.What's your favorite Cann ox track hockey?

MF D00m
Sage Francis is a really good MC and poet.I love Personal Journals and the whole "Sick of..." series.The Non-Prophets album was really good too.Just as good as Personal journals.

Aesop, well what can I say about Aesop.He's one of the best lyricists around and is finally getting some recognition.Music for Earthworms, Appleseed, Float, and of course Labor Days are all classics.I'm not feeling Bazooka Tooth nowhere near as much as Labor Days,Float,ect but it's still a good album and has some nice tracks.Hopefully Aesop will bring it on his next album.

Pigeon John is a good MC and i really enjoyed "...Is Clueless" and "...Is Dating Your Sister" albums a lot.Not big on LA Symphony but they def got some nice stuff.

MF D00m
You're exactly right Madsci.There's less then a handful of real heads that even come to check out KMC.We do have to stick together.Lets keep hip-hop alive on KMC, even if it's just for us.
When you get the chance, tell me what you think of that madvillain once you've gotten the chance to hear all of it.

iluvpippin
uuuh, i cant b bothad reading all that, but i love hip hop!

ElectricBugaloo
i don't even listen to mostly hip hop, i just have a very diverse group of music that i listen to (and I actually listen to it all unlike most people who say they do, but don't)

HockeyHorror
Mf D00m- STress Rap was my favorite for some reason. its soo ****ing good
the entire Cold Vein album is good.

HockeyHorror
and yea i do know about Organized Konfusion. i was trying to get hte Equinox album but they didn't have anythign by OK

MF D00m
IRON GALAXY

MF D00m
I didn't really feel Equinox.

MF D00m
Vast Aire's new album"Look Mom No Hands" is really good.Can't wait to hear a Vordul album.It's a shame they broke up though, they had great chemistry.Along with El-P of course.

iluvpippin
what kind of hip hop do u listen to, ive neva heard ANY of these songs.dont u like 2pac, fabolous, ludacris, usher, nelly all them?

HockeyHorror
i dont like luda, usher, nelly or fab.

but pac i respect him. i dont like his thug attitude but i like songs like his older songs.

HockeyHorror
MF D00m- you like Diabolic? i think he's got really good freestyles.

MF D00m
HaHa!That's crazy.I just got that Diabolic about an hour ago.I got his album "Styles For Free".He's ok.The album has some nice tracks so far.

MF D00m
Nah.I don't listen to any of that.I'm into underground sh*t for the most part.I don't listen to any hardcore mainstream outside of Kanye and some Nas.

iluvpippin
yeah 2pac rox..i wanna marry him!!! he's so hot too! my fav songs r changes, until the end of time, i aint mad at ya and do for love.

ElectricBugaloo
most mainstream rap sounds so incredibly similar

especially with the Neptunes producing every single for the past 2 years

iluvpippin
whats mainstream rap?? confused

ElectricBugaloo
mainstream rap=anything heard on the radio or MTV

and i'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not

MF D00m
Well at least when you do listen to hip-hop, it's good hip-hop.I also listen to a lot of music in general.MY favorites include Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, Donald Byrd, Chick Corea, Pink Floyd, John Coltrane, Horace Silver, The Doors, and so many other artists.

But it's always hip-hop for me.There's a lot of great hip-hop music out there that i've heard, and the majority of people probably never will get to hear it.Their loss.

MF D00m
All of it if you ask me.

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, everyone will have their core music they listen to, bud it's just sad when people never stray from that core music--there are good bands in pretty much every type of music, and most people dismiss them because they "aren't (insert musical style here) enough" i say that's BS, a good band is a good band no matter what

ElectricBugaloo
The Roots and J5 are getting more mainstream, and they sound different.

MF D00m
My thoughts exactly.

MF D00m
I suppose, but i think their music is more watered down now.Their previous albums were great but i wasn't all that pleased with their new stuff.There's a lot of artists with the style they have so it's not so different to me anymore.Roots are great though.

MF D00m
RJD2's new album "Since We Last Spoke" is amazing.Different from his classic debut "Deadringer", but still just as good which says a lot.RJ is one of the most talented musicians alive right now.He'll be droppin' classics for years to come.

HockeyHorror
haven't heard his new album, i acutally didn't even know he had a new album....

deadringer was gooood.

HockeyHorror
hey what you think about Black August by Killah Priest...im thinking about getting but is it better than Heavy Mental?

did i ask this question before?

iluvpippin
i was being serious....so u mean u dont like tha ppl i said?? not even ushers new song?? i loove it! an fabolous' new song! i love dancin to it!

MF D00m
It's not coming out until the end of May.It's a great album though, a must have for anybody's collection.

MF D00m
Not a big Killah Priest fan so I haven't listened to those albums that often.I would say buy the Pharoah album instead, but then again i've only listened to "Black August" and "Heavy Mental" a few times.

iluvpippin
yeah what the hell is all this music??? u say the title is hip hop, but who's ....killah priest?? is this like....rock or punk or somethin??

Darth Revan
Hock listining to rock? He's sort of a purist... Can't stand rock.

iluvpippin
yeah i h8 rock and punk..i love rap and hip hop and r&b!

HockeyHorror
who said im listening to rock?

Killah Priest is a rapper.

Darth Revan
Watch it... This is a metalhead you're talking to mad

j/k stick out tongue you can have your own tastes that's cool but just watch what ya say 'round here

I listen to a little hip-hop just not that mainstream crap... The whole "gangsta" image is kinda stupid, I think. "Yeah, I go around shootin people and f***in' my ho's and I'm just coo' shit, yo'!"... How dumb is that?

iluvpippin
yeah thats pretty gay, some songs i just like the tune...i h8 it how over half of em are bout pimps and playaz...thats why i like 2pac so much, how he sings bout other stuff too like changes, until the end of time, i aint mad at ya etc!

HockeyHorror
the old tupac was good during the time when he wrote Brendas Gotta Baby but after that he turned too much gangsta. but imo he was best MAINSTREAM rapper. but not best rapper ever.

best rapper closest in my opinion is Immortal Technique. he made two solid albums. Rev 1 and Rev 2. both were excellent. but thats just my opinion.

iluvpippin
smile

Darth Revan
You know what I don't get? Why they play this gangsta crap on the radio and on MTV which basically promotes killing people and bein' a pimp and stuff, but they don't play music that actually has meaning just because it says "mutha****a" one too many times

HockeyHorror
Darth Revan> i dunno man.

MF D00m> i never felt Kanye West. i really liked the song Through The Wire but his lyrics were basic compared to other rappers we listen to.

iluvpippin
u neva felt kanye west?? lol!

HockeyHorror
grow up plz lol

Darth Revan
Yeah really... You knew what he meant...

HockeyHorror
lol its ok smile

HockeyHorror
here's MF Doom's music video I Hear Voices. i know D00m you've seen this before.

great song.

MF D00m
Alot of the MC's we've mentioned aren't part of the mainstream.So more than likely you haven't even heard of them or their music.

MF D00m
It's pretty strange really.I guess people are just ignorant.MTV, BET, radio stations,ect. program videos and songs according to what younger people listen to.Or what's hot at the moment.Unfortunatly what people want is this bling bling sh*t with no substance.I still don't really get it, but remember that just because there's no substance on television and the radio doesn't mean substance doesn't exist.There's hundreds and hundreds of rappers who make music with substance and don't talk about guns, drugs, and bitches.Hopefully you get to hear their music sometime.

MF D00m
Kanye is a producer more than he's an MC.Well, he's definatly a better producer anyway.I liked College Dropout.It wasn't no classic or anything, but it was pretty good.I don't care for him as an MC.I just check out his beats really.

MF D00m
Where?

Great video and song though.

Underfeat
I'm just checking into this thread as a proper hip-hop fan but I'll give my 2 cents on things later.

iluvpippin
kk big grin

HockeyHorror
oops i forgot link for the MF DOom music video

here it is
great song big grin

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/mfdoom

i hate when people say "Doom sux, he's always off beat"

madsci
darth revan> it mostly has to do with the label executives and a/r's.

for those who are unaware: a/r's scout for potential new artist(s) they believe (in their opinion) are "new and fresh." when they find them, a/r's attempt to verbally sell them to the label executives (think used car salesmen). in turn, record company executives expect the everyday consumer to accept their products as "hot." mainly because in their minds, they are the primary suppliers of music that is popular. if you get enough people who think like this, in this position, what you get is mainstream popular music (any and every genre). when the consumers blindly purchase these products in droves, it only confirms the notion they are musical gods, in their minds.

that is how the "game" is played. although in most cases it is carried out in a negative fashion, it can be a positive thing. There are many examples of record labels that are taking positive steps in underground hip hop. For instance, peanut butter wolf with the stones throw label has taken great strides to bridge the gap between talented hip hop artists and disinfranchised hip hop heads. he is only one example, they are many others.

iluvpippin> the fact that you love mainstream hip hop is okay. just realize there are many artists that you have never heard of. yet, that is a good thing too. why? it's like hunting for treasure. once you begin looking long and hard for a new sound, you'll truly value it when you find it. sometimes you have to look beyond your own backyard to find happiness.

happy hunting.

madsci
hip hop purist

HockeyHorror
nice madsci and welcome back. you dont come on KMC much.

HockeyHorror
damn this thread is dying already

MF D00m
Got the retail Ghostface today.Sounds ok so far, hopefully it gets better.

Ghostface is one of my favorite MC's ever.

HockeyHorror
Ghostface is good.

D00m you like GZA better or RZA?

i honestly like GZA better. that liquid swords album was nice.

MF D00m
I only like Ghostface and Gza as far as Wu Tang goes.The others don't really make quality music anymore.Liquid Swords is a CLASSIC and is definatly one of Wu Tang's better albums.One of my all time favorites without a doubt.Rza is still nice though.When he was in his prime nobody could fuk with his beats.

HockeyHorror
what do you think about MF Grimm or is it GM Grimm now

MF D00m
It's GM now, but Grimm has been one of my favorite MC's for awhile now.Although his new album wasn't as good as i thought it was gonna be, "The Downfall of Ibliys" was a classic and his singles were all classics as well.He's led a tough life and I have a lot of respect for the man.Personally, I think he's a better MC than Doom.Grimm has great lyrics and they're always real.

HockeyHorror
yea.

i heard he's makin one more album and he's done.

what you think about Jadakiss. i honestly dont like his music, but the other forum im registered at, they treat him as he's a God.

MF D00m
Yea, a few people like Jadakiss but I personally don't care for him.He's a decent MC, but i wouldn't be giving him props like some people do.I wouldn't buy any of his albums but I'd d/l a song(s).

MF D00m
You into a Tribe Called Quest, Hockey?

HockeyHorror
honestly its hard to find their stuff.

MF D00m
I see their stuff all the time.They're the greatest hip-hop group of all time in my opinion.There's a lot of greats, but they're my favorites.

MF D00m
The new Ill Bill sounds really good.Heard it twice and I want more.

HockeyHorror
Ill Bill is sick.

Tribe Called Quest...if u think they the best and they really must be.

alright now i have to find some of their stuff.

MF D00m
Start off with the Anthology album from Tribe.It has most of their hits and is definatly a dope album.Midnight Marauders is my favorite Tribe album and Low End Theory is not far behind.

MF D00m
*listens to "Exotic Talk" by RJD2*

HockeyHorror
nice^

im listening to West Coast Mentality by Ras Kass. beats are great but lyrics are a little too gangsta. i dont like that. Ras Kass can do much better.

HockeyHorror
d00m what u think about Dilated Peoples?

MF D00m
Dilated Peoples is an ok group.I'm not really into them, but they make some good music.I'm not feeling their new single though.The one with Kanye West.

MF D00m
I have a friend that's really into Rass Kass.She's always telling me to check him out.I don't really feel him like she and the rest of his fans do.I've liked some songs, but not enough to listen to them over and over.He's a good MC no doubt, but i just aint feelin' him.

HockeyHorror
"This Way" yea that was pretty good.

Whats ur fav Sage Francis song?

i really like Climb Trees

MF D00m
Hockey, what do you think of Lootpack and their debut album Soundpieces: Da Antidote!"?

HockeyHorror
the first song i heard by Ras Kass was Interview with Vampire...then i just got hooked.

same with MF Doom, Chino XL, Immortal Technique, Pharoahe Monch etc etc

but i could never listen to Canibus. i dunno y. he reminds me of a different rapper. like he's a smaller version of Chino. i dunno

HockeyHorror
Lootpack they great but i haven't heard the entire album sad

i need catching up to do. i only heard Questions and Anthem. both were good.

HockeyHorror
u like Alkoholiks?

iluvpippin
i do, i do!

HockeyHorror
...u know them? or are u talkin about alcohol

MF D00m
Damn, I can't remember the name of this one track, but it's on the "Sick of..." series.
I really love "Broken Wings", and "Narcissist".

MF D00m
Hellz yea man.The Liks are dope.Brings back memories.My friends and i used to party and play the Liks.Smoke, drink, girls...good times,hehe.

HockeyHorror
lol

MF D00m
Canibus was a dope freestyler and had MAD potential, but all of his albums sucked.

HockeyHorror
agree. wait let me find the link of Canibus, Krondon and Ras Kass freestyle.

HockeyHorror
k found it.

http://www.hrsmn.net/video.htm

MF D00m
You should definatly cop it when you get the chance.

HockeyHorror
u like Celph-Titled from DemiGodz?

MF D00m
Yea, i've heard this one.It's pretty dope.

MF D00m
He's good.I like Louis Logic a lot more.

HockeyHorror
damn too bad Louis Logic left DemiGodz.

iluvpippin
laughing i like both smile ive only heard their song called..wait cant memba what its called!

MF D00m
I think it will be better for him.He's going in a different direction musically.

HockeyHorror
thats true.

HockeyHorror
yo i just heard that Chino XL will or already has appeared on Reno 911

you know anything about this?

madsci
just a reference to the comments about lootpack's album, "soundpieces: da antidote"...that album is amazing, and to be perfectly honest, it helped me to see hip hop in a different way. the beats, the rhymes, the concepts, it's hard to believe that it came out 98/99. i actually wrote a college paper on, and in defense of, hip hop as a musical form. one of the examples i used was "answers." that song is one of my favorites on the album.

soundpieces will always have heavy rotation in cd player.

madsci
hip hop purist

HockeyHorror
yea^

do you guyz ever listen to songs that remind u of the older older days...

i just listened to 2 songs and i had flashbacks.

Gangstas Paradise- Coolio
and
I Got 5 On It- Luniz

MF D00m
Mad old school yo.

HockeyHorror
Whenimondamic- Lootpack

man i love this song.

D00m i gotta question. In your opinion how would u rank these guyz

Lootpack, Tha Liks and Dilated Peoples.

i think Lootpack then Liks and last Dilated Peoples.

but thats just my opinon.

madsci
what is ironic is that the three groups are all affiliated with each other, not to mention appearing on each others albums. also, they are three different type of groups.

the liks are good time, old school hip hop, but for the most part, have seen better days.

dilated is the modern b-boy, just beneath the surface hip hop. somewhere in between the two groups. sidenote: i have not heard their new release "neighborhood watch," but i'm looking forward to the moment that i do.

lootpack is that underground, cult-like following, groundbreaking, extremely influential hip hop. the type of stuff that cats might not feel at first, but if you give them some time, they will be one of your favorites.

i love all three for different reasons.

just my opinion

madsci
hip hop purist

MF D00m
1)Lootpack
2)Tha Liks
3) Dilated

Madsci pretty much summed it up.I'm not a big fan of Dilated though.I've heard lots better.

HockeyHorror
you guyz like Xzibit?

i dont like him much, he use to be better back in the day, but Paparazzi is one of my favorite songs.

MF D00m
Yea, he's pretty weak now.His first two albums were ok.After that, he tried to sell out too fast.

HockeyHorror
yea. and the Pimp My Ride show is kinda stupid.

MF D00m
Raw Produce "The Feeling of Now" is a REALLY dope album.

HockeyHorror
ill check it out.

HockeyHorror
what you guyz think about Saafir?

MF D00m
"Boxcar Sessions" is pretty dope.

MF D00m
Do you like MURS, hockey?

HockeyHorror
MURS= good.

you like Aesop Rock?

HockeyHorror
"yo it's the starvin', happy Harlem, rap magician
chained underwater, in sixty seconds the body's missing
snake in the grass at six feet you can hear him hissin'
I got a problem with your mouth, so I don't listen
stress rap, you got one, I got five
you do yours, I do mine, but I'm still alive
they used to call me crazy joe, had a bazooka
now they can call me batman, beyond your maneuvers
shit, I'm Atoms Fam to the bone marrow
f**k a soul, even God knows this body is hollow
you love New York, but New York don't love you
you're just a toy with Lucille Ball's hairdo
on the mic it's all magic and I got short sleeves
and I'm just that nice, I might let you breathe
put a mic in front of me, and I'm gonna bless it
hummingbird style, seventy times in one second
hummingbird style, seventy times in one second"
-Vast Aire

one of my fav verses^

MF D00m
Of course man, Aes is old school.

MF D00m
Vast has been dope for awhile now, good to see peeps starting to like him.

MF D00m
What MURS albums/songs have you heard?

HockeyHorror
i heard Murs 3:16 and i think Feel or was it Felt. yea i think it was called Felt.

but i heard there best album was Murs Rules the World

or something like that.

u like MOP?

HockeyHorror
im looking for 2 freestyle battles

Immortal Technique vs Diabolic
and Immortal Technique vs Eyedea

i really want to hear or see this battle.

u know where i can get it?

ElectricBugaloo
you guys should make me a list of hip hop artists to listen to..and PM it to me cause i'll forget to check this thread

MF D00m
I like that verse a lot too because he's dissing Sole.You like Sole hockey?

MF D00m
MURS is just one guy, but yea he's dope.I like "3:16" and "MURS Rules The World" a lot."Felt" was pretty good.It was MURS and Slug with Grouch doing the beats.Has some really nice tracks.My favorite MURS album would prolly be "Good Music" or "Varsity Blues".Hockey, you should check out "The End of the Beginning", by MURS.It's a really dope album and one of his best.I think you'd like it.As for M.O.P, they're good but i'm not a fan or anything.I definatly dig a few of their tracks.

MF D00m
On slsk.

HockeyHorror
d00m> yea i know murs is one guy. whos Sole? his name sounds famliar.

iluvpippin
do yall like my new sig??

HockeyHorror
its nice.

Underfeat
iluvpippin, I just thought I'd immortalise your signature picture for if/when you change it wink
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_26631_Rj.gif

I said I'd give my 2 cents but since this was started as a general hip hop topic, I don't have to go with the flow of current conversation. I want to mention a few things that I've read in other hip hop topics in here: -

1. 50 Cent doesn't write his own lyrics - what source did that come from?

2. DMX struggles with his freestyle - I've heard that he impressed that Def Jam Jew (can't remember his name) with an amazing freestyle where he outshined I room full of other rappers. I also heard how he used to freestyle about everything all the time when he was growing up.

3. Emenem's a racist - was the racist line from his Infinite album and what song is it from?

ElectricBugaloo
i believe that Eminem made a 'racist' freestyle...it's nothing too bad though, and seeing how he hangs out with all black people...

iluvpippin
wha ur stealing my sig??? sad well i have a new 1 but its kinda the same.

MF D00m
He's a rapper from Anticon.A lot of other MC's don't like him.Mainly cause he chooses not to rhyme.

HockeyHorror
HE CHOOSES NOT TO RHYME!!??

wtf? so hows does he "rap"

MF D00m
He just raps.He doesn't rhyme.He feels it f*cks with his cadence and lyrics.He has some really intellectual songs/albums, he just doesn't rhyme.

iluvpippin
has every1 checked out my new thngie??
http://mail.yahoo.com/?.intl=us
click on that link then the username is mishassongs
and the pasword is kmckmc
and im gonna change the song thats in their daily!!!! smile it's just got 1 song coz the mail box doesnt fit very much!

HockeyHorror
Misha- k ill check it out soon but i dont have time now i g2g

D00m- i asked my friend and he said Sole is a racist kinda? is that true?

iluvpippin
k babe smile

MF D00m
Nah.You should check him out though.He's really good, he just doesn't rhyme.

MF D00m
These are great lyrics and great storytelling by Alias.He's part of anticon.In the song, he's god and he talks about how he feels about his creation,ect.It's beyond GREAT.It's called "Divine Disappointment".

"paradise of fools."

my frustration aimed at what i created has me feeling discombobulated.
i hated the boredom, so i reinstated entertainment
for my well-being, now i'm seeing i made the wrong decision.
my project had appeared easy but had no direction and precision.
beginner's luck,
only up to recent times do i feel stuck.
i'm the only one to blame for things that ran amuck. i built up,
a universe that is now building me, you see
technological advancement is the creater now, and all things to be decided,
will have not even once touched my hands.
my quote unquote followers still constantly fill the stands,
on the so-called sabbath day, for years it's been this way,
but these people can't figure out,
whether it's the first or last day to pray.
they seem to think that i'm forgiving of all,
which means they have a scapegoat, if they happen to drop the ball.
i've been coined with various names, none of which to me are flattering.
they look to me for a guidance, but to me they do not matter in my eyes.
there's nothing i can do to help this situation,
when they have internal conflicts with their whole congregation.
they gather every week and speak of me in song,
these beings i created in this project gone terribly wrong.

chorus:
you all claim that you know me,
but you really don't, ever forgiving
you say of me, in reality, i really won't.
from the day i gave you life to your last annointment.
you have all been nothing but divine disappointment.

so now i'm stuck to figure out what i should do at this point and time.
these creatures think that there's an afterlife,
so they spend their life benign. they killed another creature years ago
that claimed to be my son, so now they mold their lives
after him and claim that he's the one.
the one that will save them, lead them to a new breath.
i hate to break it to them, "i have nothing for you after death."
so carry on if you wish unknowing, thinking breath is wind blowing,
magnifying light bulb is the sun, and tears of rivers flowing.
think that every bad thing that happens to you is at my will,
like bankrupcy, adultery, and the reason why others kill.
go on to be mislead as you have your entire life,
think that i'll somehow reward you for all your pain and strife.
i can't control destiny, where'd you come up with that notion?
there's no cure for aids, so don't even bother with that potion.
i didn't create the disease to punish others,
i didn't even make it, so if you have that frame of mind
you go ahead and break it.
i'm sick and tired of feeling responsiblity for all of you ungratefuls,
unwilling to share with the starving while you enjoy all of your platefuls.
even if i had the power to help you, i wouldn't even bother.
so stop thinking that i love you and stop calling me your father.
i didn't plan on you evolving into this mess with which i deal.
asking for my forgiveness when you lie, cheat, and steal.
what the hell do you want me to do? try and save yourself.
i can't help your marriage, chlldren, or status of health.
my problem's far away any of your so-called devastations,
like this oncoming war between the so-called united nations.
i regret making all of you, you make my blood pressure climb.
i wish i didn't make you but even i couldn't turn back the hands of time.

MF D00m
Hockey, here are some Sole lyrics.

"Suicide Song"
my phone rang, i converse with busy signal.
why can't they let me die in pieces?
i don't want any more food or condolences, let my people go.
burn off this useless flesh and make meals of my pestilence.
lessons are my tournaquets.
maybe i've seen too much and not had enough.
either way, this is my last entry forever,
please don't let my children read this.

i was meditating when i wrote this
the first time but interrupted by my screaming walls.
hard to concentrate in my 7 x 12 cell,
everyone watching my every move.
even with these shrouds, i feel naked,
the windows talk to me and tell me that i oughtta leave.
only one way out the door is too risky,
someone might not see me be careful.

we used to paint, the canvas made me feel alive.
oh, how they marveled at the spectacle i made of myself.
i made it for them, but it was really my communication to conjure up through.
forever immortalized carbon dioxide chokes me,
and i fear no man but my shadows.
there are a lot of things i've learned not to say out loud,
if my parents were alive they'd still be proud.

sometimes i imagine myself as a loss,
the leftover remains of a cast-away god.
if i'm homeless there's no earth.
someday i'll be famous, and you can put that on my birth.
my word is worth the demons that raped my being, childhood didn't happen,
i was made as this my walking prison.
guarded by my life on a limb, mood swings
enjoy at my whim, take it for what it seems and much more.
must find maker, how am i? and who did i?
and how did i wake up on this bench covered in mud?

taking a shower won't alleive my stress.
i can't even lift my brush to paint my long-awaited good-bye.
yet i'm feeling optimistic, relatively.
this is my testimony, in a test i've passed miserably.
why do i keep dying in public places?
the medication should take two hours to take affect.
the last time i was killed eating my last meal,
it's embarassing and i die inside.

this is my favorite rock,
i come here to think about all the things that make me.
this is my favorite poem,
i wrote this before i died last time.
these are my favorite friends,
they don't talk much and probably aren't even listening.
this is my favorite place,
so i hope that i don't last here too long.

the other night i was doing my everyday things,
trying to find a girl to take to my apartment.
she's beautiful and clearly cares for me,
she likes my work, and wants to understand what fuels my art.
we lay side by side
happy knowing that there was only thirty minutes left of this to endure.
she spoke typical things and gave of herself freely,
but started freaking out as i convulsed during oral sex.
concerned for me, she held me,
and i laugh at those tears for a while.

the next day, i was still dead and she had joined me.
how odd as i recall of how she gave of herself freely.
as i drank my orange juice, i began to study all of her beauty,
we danced and made love for hours.
talked about important things and how our children would grow up and die also.
and how futile it was until we finally fell in love,
i'll never be alone again and she will never leave me.

i've forgotten why i write these things down.
even as i write this,
i'm realizing how useless it is to put ideas to words,
water to wine, stupidity and valor,
the streetlights i pray to and the gutters i fish in.
my wife is no longer good at sex, her body doesn't speak to me
and i'm getting sick of her attitude.
there's other fish in the sea
and i haven't stopped breathing for three days,
i hope everything is alright.

today i downed ninety milligrams,
after twenty i could feel the head rush.
i raced to my gallery roof,
gazing at the beauty that we always take for granted
it's my opening night, spinning everyone will be there who's anyone,
to bear witness to my newest, latest, and greatest work.
i'm a comet, human cannonball, swan-dive,
never has the air been so clean,
i inhale then exhale and become one,
my end in the sidewalk,
a vivid display of 170 pounds of blood, sweat and tears critique away,
but my greatest work is in the pavement, i made it for you.

this is my favorite performance and i hope nobody ever bites it.
this is what i've been working up to all along, finally alone at last.
this is my favorite person, and she will always be with me in spirit.
these are my favorite words, i hope i don't have anything left to say.

MF D00m

Underfeat
iluvpippin, I didn't steal your signature, I just posted it as an image but you indirectly red X'd it by changing it.

3. Like you said ElectricBugaloo, he's no racist.

1+2. Was it you HockeyHorror who said those things about 50 Cent and DMX?

MF D00m, do you believe/agree with the lyrics in "Paradise Of Fools"?

MF D00m
To a certain extent, yes.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>