Anyone dare test me??? - EMCEE BATTLE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mc.Kamikaze
OI right i want a battle wid a emcee ere???

10Lines and no dikrydin n all dat

l8az

boxofdeath2.0
i'm convinced that hip-hop culture will be the untimely downfall of western civilization as we know it.

Exhibit A:

Mc.Kamikaze
Erm yea its more Hip-Hop than n e thing eles

ElectricBugaloo
this is actually how Eminem got his start--posting aggressive poems on a messageboard

BackFire
yeah, and look where he is now, a loser wannabe black guy with blonde hair

ElectricBugaloo
and he's extremely rich.

but i don't see how he's a loser. he's a pretty good rapper. he does try to act to black even though he only lived on 8 mile for like a year...but i like him more than i like Jay Z or Ja Rule or Ludacris.

forumcrew
i agree except jay-z.. jay-z just got away form his roots, his older music was very good, ja rule and ludacris are pointless especially Ja, eminem doesnt try to act black.. theres plenty of black people that dont fit the racial profile, thats how he grew up and how he wants to be why cant he just be a rapper and have that be his personality. Hes actually really good and can freestyle insanely well.. and bottomline he is successfull

as far as the battle goes.. are you gonna spit anything or wait?

big gay kirk
Yo!! Big Gay Kirk comin' at ya in ya face!!
The BM drivers pissin me
The Ford driver he dissin me
But dem crap cars they isnt me
I got this truck
They got no luck
cos I when I hit them they all F***ed....
My tires go squish
They cars go squash
but what the hell they aint no loss....

$¥®€Ñ
All I gotta say is check out the Rap Freestyle thread on page 4.......

BackFire
sorry, rap battles aren't allowed here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.