I Dont get it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
when revolutions came out, everyone said it was crapand dont see it, now everyone's getting a race started to get it on dvd, explain please

Korri
well i never thought it was crap love

Myndon
I don't remember anyone saying it was crap
But if they did it might be becuase of the initial shock of Neo sacrificing himself, cause i know it annoyed a load of my friends

Korri
oh yeah all the n00bs went mad laughing that was so funny

newbies can be like that sometimes no expression

JediHDM
yeah, that was...horrible...it was painful to hear so many people speaking bad about this wonderful movie...

The Ones
i thought it was good, except the trainman chaise

mors823
It was some stuck-up critics that said that and made the public hate it. However, the true fans love it and bought it as soon as it came out.

DisrupTer911
I bought it last night when it came out.

Gord Lord I nearly forgot how much I loved this movie.

I watched it twice and watched every special feature and even found some white rabbits.

Korri
exactly...

i bet that even those who were shocked by it the 1st time they watched it felt differently when they returned to watch it again

Red Superfly
It's an OK film in my book. I won't be watching the DVD over and over though.

They talk way too much garbage. I mean, I'm all for the philosophy, I love that kind of stuff, but I just thought with this movie "oh come on now you Wachowskis are truly being nerds" - especially with that "It is what I'm here to do, I do it for my daughter bla blah blah".

The ending was stupid considering all that philosophical mumbo-jumbo Neo had to go through. All Neo did was use his head and think back to when he was a hacker and used a simple computer trap against Smith. As far as I'm concerned, all that stuff with the Architect and in the subway and all that silly Oracle stuff meant absolutely jack, because all Neo did was ignore The Architect and do whatever he wanted, which is what anybody else would do.

I'm a Matrix fan, but I'm not stupid enough to think this latest fill was a bit over-zealous and talking out of its backside sometimes, and the resolution to the war was a bit weak.

I love the battle in the real world though, that was lovely.

The Omega

Korri
I think some films get a new lease of life when they get released on DVD...

i think Revolutions is a perfect example of this yes

i just hope that all the people who say that Revolutions had ruined the trilogy for them feel the same way. It seems such a waste after people waiting with anticipation for months on end to see the final chapter of the trilogy and then feeling dissapointed no

The Alpha
The Ones> i like your sig man

Korri
no expression why?

xeous
I haven't gotten it yet. No $ sad

Korri
aww u poor thing hug

Sifer
Omega: They say "Holy shit, it's Wingless"

They already know who & what he is, but they don't know why he is there. big grin

MC Mike
Reloaded fit the same category. yes Many of my friends were baffled and disgusted at the theaters, but then loved it after seeing it on DVD.

Korri
yeah its the case with alot of films

JediHDM
thats funny, cause most of my friends absolutely LOVED reloaded, but hated Revolutions with a passion...anywho, OMega, i know you knew it was anime before , but i'm waiting for people who hated it to come to that realization, and love it. Ever since i saw the first glimpses of the Superbrawl, my mind instantly thought 'DBZ'. But i don't hate it for it. In fact, i think i love it even more BECAUSE of its roots.

Korri
yeah i thought that too laughing

Numo
When I saw it the second time around, I remember thinking that I can't wait to get it on DVD.

JediHDM
before i saw it the first time, i remember thinking 'gotta get the DVD'...

Korri
lol i know i was going to have all the before watching the 2nd one laughing

TheOne101
when i got the dvd i watched it twice then the next day i watched it twice again haha

Korri
heh why not smile

xeous
Finally got it! Last night, my babies. Plan on watching the end of Reloaded(watched M1 last night and half of Reloaded) and then Revo...

TheOne101
sweet man have fun hehe

JediHDM
i've seen reloaded so many times, i can watch it in my head...i have the script all but memorized... blink ...is that bad?

TheOne101
could be or could not be...i think it all depends

xeous
I like to watch things in their entirety...So, if I wanna watch Revo, I have to watch M1 and Reloaded first...I think that's OCD???

JediHDM
xeous> lol... laughing

well...i don't know whether it's OCD or not...but i like watching trilogies together as well...helps the continuity...

Korri
no2 thats not a bad thing! at least it better not be embarrasment

icansee
Got all three and yes 3 is my least favourate but I would not say it was completely crap. Just could of been better in my view.

icansee
JediHDM,said i've seen reloaded so many times, i can watch it in my head...i have the script all but memorized... ...is that bad?

Oh dear me, no offence here but do you have a girlfriend?

methinkalexahot
I think they just want the other crap on it like behind the scene and shit

methinkalexahot
do i hear some romanceeeeeeee?

sorry I'm very lonely

methinkalexahot
hello anyone there

methinkalexahot
any one here

methinkalexahot
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll
lllllooooooooooooooooooooo

methinkalexahot
are you there icansee

JediHDM
shifty maybe i do...and maybe i don't...

Korri
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.