So what Did u think of MxO on the revolutions DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
I got revolutions yesterday and i watched the extras (after watching the movie twice and the super brawl like 6 times....lol) anyways the matrix online looked ok....i realised that its not done yet and all but I thought that the fighting looked good but a little choppy and stiff, as well it was too fast they need to slow it down a little...another thing that botherd me was the agents...it seemed that they were fighting as the "rebels" do...it diddent look like the "agent style" that i love..i hope that they fix that...as for the actual "mega city" it looked awsome...even in the early versions....as well i hope that they have alot of clothing options because the ones that i saw i diddent like...i like the more "neo" style simple cloths like a black coat (or merovingians cloths) i hope that they have stuff like that because the ones thaty i saw were really well..shiny and leather...and i dont like that.....so what did u guys think?

Korri
i think it looks really good raver

im getting excited now lol

yeah i hope they have lots of kewl clothing options too because i kinda have an idea of what i want shifty

but yeah seriously i cant wait!

((The_Anomaly))
indeed yes

Korri
infact i am so excited i might actually dance Happy Dance kicking Happy Dance kicking Happy Dance

((The_Anomaly))
as im i....lol Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance beer rock bunny Happy Dance beer
da da da lal la la la la....laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Korri
no expression you took it too far

((The_Anomaly))
possibly...... roll eyes (sarcastic) it would appear that we are both on the fourms at the same time...kinda like a big MSN conversation....lol

JediHDM
As for the clothes, they say you start off in regular clothes, and as you progress, you gain the ability to upgrade your clothes, among other things. Eventually, you will look like Neo, if you want to.

((The_Anomaly))
i dont want to look like neo, just have similar clothing.....i dont want his preist suit or anything.....

Korri
eek!

((The_Anomaly))
lol

Korri
no expression dont laugh at me

((The_Anomaly))
LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

JediHDM
i said if you want to...you don't HAVE to look like Neo...

Korri
and why wouldnt you want to mad

((The_Anomaly))
yes yes i know......i actually like Merv's cloths in revolutions and neo's "mobile ave." cloths, thats the kinda thing that im talking about....

((The_Anomaly))
i wouldent want to because that defeats the purpose of the whole thing. the purpose is not to be neo....its to be you!!!! in the matrix

Korri
your a right trout...do u now that??mad

Korri
aww it doesnt cover up smilies sad

((The_Anomaly))
i dont know what ur talking about?

Korri
please do not ask me sad

((The_Anomaly))
ok.....i think we should get back to the topic at hand....this thread is growing exponentially fast though!!!!!!

Korri
lol yes im looking forward to it

((The_Anomaly))
what do u think about the whole "being able to fly" after enough experiance...its all over the MxO official fourms...i think that it should absolutly not be allowed...it would ruin the trilogy....

Myndon
Acording to the MxO site you can't fly, and won't be able too
They said you would be able to Super Jump thought, over roof tops etc

The Alpha
I liked Neo's clothes in Superbrawl.

Korri
i want to fly......GOD DAMN ITS SO NOT FAIR!

oh well thats the end of that project.. sadangel

The Alpha
Doesnt he look like a Vampire in Superbrawl?

Korri
mmm i like vampires shifty

neo2
i didn't think he looked like a vampire.....

to the subject, I'm really excited about the game, but i havent gotten my rev dvd in the mail yet and i havent seen the sneak peek.....

i think that since it will be the seventh version of the matrix in MxO.....there will have to be an eventual one......

heres how i see it.....the game is updated monthly right? well, i think that the people who manage the game will check everyone stats after a long while ( a year perhaps) and chose a "one" then everyone will know who it is, cuz he'll be flying around and beating agents..

that would be so awesone to be picked 8)

neo2
heres something id like to do in the game......

after getting the jist of the of the thing and getting to know people on the game.....id like to challenge somebody to a fight on the game......or even a super brawl you know? it would be so cool..

and id like to see if i can find any smiddies still left over from the superbrawl......just in case...

JKozzy
Dont have the dvd yet.. but Ill see it soon enough big grin

((The_Anomaly))
he was wering his preist outfit in the superbrawl, the same thing that he had on in reloaded

realworlddreams
the character models look like crap for MxO, especially that one spiky haired guy that they focus on..nobodys got shoulders liek that

whatshisface
so how much are they charging?

JediHDM
no, it will not be the seventh version of the Matrix. It will be before the sixth version ends, or even before it begins. The Matrix, as we know it at the end of Revolutions, is a different Matrix, it is a new day. There will be no need for Agents, because the System will not need to keep humans in, or keep them from saving other humans. I am sure there will be a ONE, but i don't think that he will be especially different from everyone else, because that would ruin the gaming experience, i think.

Korri
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif Kozz!

((The_Anomaly))
i agree with the shoulders thing......

The Alpha
no expression The dress was changed.

Korri
only difference being it was wet drool

((The_Anomaly))
it was the same as in reloaded!!!!! and yes it was wet korri dont get too worked up about it though........geez, but it was his "preist" outfit the same as before

neo2
just got the dvd.....man this game loks freakin' awesome......and the city is mostly why I like it....u can go through EVERY door, there are nightclubs and the park from the burly brawl.....

neo2
ill try to find that and I'll try and find the street where neo fought smith

Menelaus
When is MxO shipping? And is there a set cost?

JediHDM
This is kinda off topic, but this thread is about the Matrix Online, so i thought i would throw it in here...

If Sydney, Autralia was one square inch in size, The City in Matrix Online is at least a square foot of territory.
This means that, in terms of size, the City in Matrix Online is about half the size of Texas!!

Menelaus
Is it really that huge? Man this game is going to be awesome

JediHDM
that is what they said...i doubt the whole thing will be available at the start, but it will gradually grow in size...

((The_Anomaly))
big grin

drod400
i want to look like smith

((The_Anomaly))
you cant look like an agent...that would just get confusing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.