Note to Classic Rock Stations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
Anything from the 80s isn't classic rock. Classic Rock is from the Beatles to the late 70s...Guns n Roses are not classic rock.

Look at oldies stations--The Beatles don't appear there just because the music is a little older.

thank you,

The Management

BadBabe
what?

ElectricBugaloo
i hate it when i'm listening to a station, hear Jethro Tull, Led Zeppelin, then all of a sudden Guns n Roses!

boxofdeath2.0
well they're better there than on the modern rock stations.

amity75
I got the best of Guns N' Roses the other day and it's utter pants. Wheres Rocket Queen? Or My Michelle? It's all their most commercial inflated crap that's on it.

total metalhead
thats why Best Of albums always suck. The record label just slaps all the singles of whatever band it is onto one cd and call it the ultimate collection. they dont even bother finding out the band or even the fan's favorite tracks.

killthesunlight
stuff from the eighties is classic rock there are plenty of great bands from the eighties that were just as good as the seventies bands.

loserib
i consider gnr classic alot of their songs have stood the test of time and are still good today

ElectricBugaloo
Oldies=50s, early 60s
Classic=Mid 60s-Late 70s
80s=80s-early 90s
"Modern" Rock=Early 90s-Present

loserib
sorry i will still consider gnr classic in my mind clasiic is any music that stands the test of time just like when the 60s and 70s classic rock came out they did not call it classic at first

ElectricBugaloo
yes, but it has come to mean that time period just as oldies means music from the 50s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.