Do Know What True Love Is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tari_Ringeril
love Do you know what true love really is, does your bf/gf truely love you? Do you truely love them. If you think so then tell why! True love is a hard thing to spot

phoenix chii
True love hmmmmm.......? its hard putting love into words never mind true love........!!!

Tari_Ringeril
I'm not a very skinny girl by my boyfriend is very skinny and very muscular (when I can provide a piccie I will) there are tons of better looking girls around but he still chose me! smile He told me did not want any of the other girls because they worried to much about their looks, he said he loves me because of my personality he does not care what I look like on the outside, he just knows I'm kind on the inside! My friends wish there were more guys like him and I bet there are! love

Storm
When one completely forgets one's self in relationship with another, when the division between self and other disappears. In those moments, there is a quality of passion, a state of emotion or feeling in which the reasoning mind disappears. This could be true love.

phoenix chii
well i dont have a guy i'm as single as it comes..........but i do believe true love exists im just waiting for my turn.........

Tari_Ringeril
It will come don't worry. I'm cheering you on! smile

phoenix chii
i have found someone and i have fallen in love.........but until he notices that im alive im just gonna wait........Its not like im going anywhere

Tari_Ringeril
Believe me it took my bf a long time to notice me, but of course we live like states away from each other and we rarely see each other, he usually would hang with his friends in the summer and I would sit in the back yard and watch them, then he started talking to me and hit it off, it took him three years to notice me...but hey, the wait paid off and I am sure yours will.

Tari_Ringeril
The bell is about to ring here and I am on my way home, I will try to post the piccie of my BF after school Happy Dance keep on posting peeps!

PissedOffGoalie
Love is a Lie

Linkalicious
i witnessed what i feel is true love earlier today. It was possibly the single most beautiful thing i've ever witnessed in my life. I know this much from that experience....words will never be able to define true love, so there is no point in trying to limit it to a definition...

phoenix chii
well to them true love was kind and beutiful but to most true love will never cross their path

Dvae
eek! i witnessed 2 crows having sex today

embarrasment sorry, i'll never say that again, even though its true

as for true love.... maybe one day happy

Chelsea23
I am single at the moment...I really don't know how to answer about true love though...I am just talking to a guy at the moment, and we might go out, like everyone wants us to. but idk..

total metalhead
no expression cool...

what was it like?

iluvpippin
I LOVE MIKE!

steely balls
true love can't be described...because it is nothing more...nothing less, u don't know what it is until u experince it. but it all depends on the person.

ElmStreetFan01
I can't tell ya becuase I've been in and out of relarionships

steely balls
hey just because your in a relationship...doesn't always mean your in love...it means LUST.

silver_tears
laughing out loud *clutches side*

im sorry *runs away* ninjaembarrasment

ElmStreetFan01
ok, calm down sparky

silver_tears
lust is part of love for me, I have to want the other person ninja

ElmStreetFan01
I want you

steely balls
every one wants her...

ElmStreetFan01
duh?lol

Tari_Ringeril
Yes true love is hard to describe but, all I know right now is that I am in love, and hopefully the guy I am with really does love me... confused

total metalhead
not me confused

Korri
I want only one thing no expression

Tari_Ringeril
laughing out loud hey...just noticed the name, Metal is cool! Listen to it all the time! <.<

Tari_Ringeril
I wanna guess! Reeves? *shuts up*

Korri
What the f**k?...

Tari_Ringeril
Sorry had to say it! Hey but the Matrix is the bomb!

Korri
in what sense?

Tari_Ringeril
I dunno but I watched the Matrix Reloaded like three times last night, I hate that girl whatever her name is -.- She doesn't deserve Neo, <.< >.> way off topic lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.