Your Favourite Hank Pym Identity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
My favourite marvel character has got to be Hank Pym from the Avengers. We all know that he's had a lot of identities to battle crime, but which is your favourite. Mine is Giant Man. I just think that he looks really cool as Giant Man and is always present in my favourite avenger stories, like the vintage one where captain america joins the avengers after a battle with Namor. I also like his costume in the Ultimates, but was disapointed that he attacked The Wasp afterwards. But at least that shows that super heroes have real human emotions and are not portrayed as heroes with no weaknesses. Overall, I just like Hank Pym because he has had a difficult life, but is trying to make up for it now.

Which is your favourite?

Maelstrom
Avengers are the best, but i allowed myself to be engrossed with the mutant phenom. When i started on comics, Dr. Pym was Yellow Jacket. Black Panther still meant something other than being black. I think Pym is as smart as any in marvel. His brain alone is enough to make him a hero. I knew of him as ant-man but by the time i got into marvel comics he was yellow jacket.
My childhood best friend's fav. hero was Ant-man. I used to be into DC at the time. I owe that kid a lot, cause i like Marvel's heros and Universe a lot better than i would have enjoyed DC. !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.