KMC Shopping Mall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raven guardia
Hello all of you and welcome to my Mall.....I will need some workers and I pay good!!! as for the customers enjoy your shopping and all of our goods. if you have a questions or issues I will try and help or you can also report to customer service desk smile ....well enjoy!!!

leatherface12
Well Im a guy and I do not like shopping but as long as it has foot locker in it then Ill come. big grin

realworlddreams
**runs in w/gun...grabs some shoes from foot locker (k*swiss!!) n runs away w/o payin or gettin caught**

leatherface12
I dont care. * also steals shoes from foot locker *

punkyhermy
runs like hell
does it have a movie shop and music shop...?
than im there....
as for clothes only dark colours than im definetly there~~~~
hehheh
or i can help u buy stuff or i will be a worker!

raven guardia
PH>well my mall has every thing and any thing!!!!!

runs after Lf12 and RWD and tackels them, grabs shoes and says "I dont think so....no money,no shoes!"

MC Mike
Try to use search next time. erm http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12409&highlight=Mall

Dregh
*steals: Blood Work, Carlito's Way, A Beautiful Mind, LOTR 1 2 and 3 and Master And Commander*

raven guardia
*socks dregh in the face* WHOAH you are not going anywhere!!!!!!

Dregh
You added me to your sig!! Cool!

I'll add you to mine now.

Also

*runs away with all the CDs*

raven guardia
yup..laughing out loud
thanx for adding for me to your sig also

by the way

*tackels dregh to the ground*....sorry bud but I dont think so!!! you must pay for them.

Dregh
*falls down*
*drops CDs*
*drops dope*

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!.....*vanishes*

raven guardia
Dang it!!!!! *picks up CDS* *picks up dope and throws it away*....well a least he did not get a chance to steal these cool Cds *looks around* *puts cds in hand bag* LOL!!!!! hehehe

HockeyHorror
~walks in and see's a Leash Store...

NOOO NOT THE LEASH!!!!!

~runs out of mall~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.