!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nirvana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mg16
I LOVE NIRVANA! WHO ELSE DOES? >=D
Kurt Cobain is whom I worship...

mg16
meh...

Be@st
coughthread like this is already in music discussion forumcough

Clovie
i know few nice songs....

proxcimaX
meh indeeed
who gives a toss

rumour is that kurt cobain's gay anyway.....

crazy_c
he dead blink

Clovie
his wife killed him

crazy_c
yeh crazy_rock_chic thinks that too. i

Clovie
shifty

let's kill courtney evil face

Linkalicious
awww hell no. Look here you little snot nosed brats!!! You pay some damn respect for the dead. He was great musician and his music influenced almost all of that dribble you hear on the radio today. Nirvana was hardcore, Kurt was hardcore...and Courtney still is hardcore.

Go pop a good charlotte cd in your player and fall asleep to that poser lulabye crap.

Nirvana rules! it always has and always will.

crazy_c
lol, but how?

Dregh
I've got all Nirvana CDs

phoenix chii
he killed himself..............put a gun in his mouth and BANG!! blew out his brains............the guy rocked!!!!! i cried my eyes out that day!! respect to him............*bows*

Clovie
nice
i have two or three... i dunno...

Polly
i love Nirvana!!!!!!!!!!

this belongs in the music disscusion forum though yes

proxcimaX
maybe he aint dead? maybe he's still alive and living in some dark hole of canadia?!?

Dregh
Yuup, but who cares.

I fckin love nirvana

Be@st
Me too; but I like metallica more; and HIM even more. and once again THIS SHOULD BE IN MUSIC FORUM!!!

Polly
I think Kurt, Elvis & John Lennon are all hiding together somewhere.. far far away shifty

Be@st
Don't forget 2pac

Linkalicious
well complaining about this needing to be in the music forum DOESN'T DO CRAP. Thanks to all 7 people that have stated it, but your opinion doesn't matter. A mod's does, and they haven't seen it yet.

Oh, i have All of their CDs and 3 books, including the diary of Kurt Cobain...which is basically a bunch of scribbled pages and an account of him hating his addiction to herione. really really sad stuff.

Dregh
I like Bob Marley, Nirvana, Molotov, RHCP and Bersuit.

total metalhead
they were great, but way overrated.

Foo Fighters are better, and Dave Grohl is god.

Dregh
RIP Kurt and Bob.

Kes
Moving to Music Discussion.
Moving--moved

ElectricBugaloo
no. way.

total metalhead
they are so much more consistent.

el_barto
well duh they are, nervana isnt around any more

total metalhead
wtf man? im not talking about how regularly they produce stuff, im talking about how many good tracks they have per album. as in how consistent their albums are. dont 'duh' me, especially if you cant even spell Nirvana.

punkyhermy
My friends are always talking about Nirvana.i've never given tham a shot yet...but when i do, then i'll post here

punkyhermy
wait i just heard them on mtv.com and well... lightly putting it, they don't impress me much.they all sound the same, and well, do they even sing?!their voices are like screaming in pain...

Polly
Whoa! No need to FREAK OUT, Link! messed

mg16
I love you, Mr.
blushing

mg16
I was asking who liked Nirvana, not who didn't... God, it's always like this, you people come into my thread and post your dumbass, wimpy objections... Ingrates! Why must you torment my privledges?

mg16
Oh yeah, el_barto, why the hell are you "duh"ing total metalhead if on your signiture it claims-
"some people say rock is dead well then LONG LIVE ROCK!"?
This is damn confusing!

mg16
You, yourself, on your post, is claiming that rock is dead when on your sig, you claim it isn't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.