Legends of Elenda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mors823
This is my first short story to be post here and it's currently being written. I have the main storyline down, so all I have to do is write it. Basicly, it's similar to LotR. In fact, it nearly starts out like The Silmarillion (The Valaquenta, to be exact). and ends like the Alkallabeth.

So, here's what it's about. There's this mythical world created by the gods and it's inhabited by men and elves (i'm so creative) The leaders of the two races are given powerful magical swords. However, one of the gods grew jealous and sets out to destroy the world. The two races come together and battle evil's army. This is just bare basics. There will be more to the story. The opening will come soon, maybe within 2-3 days.

Captain REX
Sounds like this will be interesting. Post it soon!

mors823
I am very, very lazy, but since now I'm on vaction (yeah, spring break!), I should be able to get to it. JUst a not, some of the names may change as I work on the languege. Everything is still tentative, but should be close to what I want

Agent Elrond
In case you're wonding, I am now re-writting the opening chapter. Believe me, it's hard to come up with a creation story like in the Sil

Agent Elrond

Agent Elrond
Sorry, I havn't had time to write my story. After school's out. I'll write more

Discos
not bad stuff AE, how "original" stick out tongue

but in all serious it was interesting....

Agent Elrond
OK, so it's similar to the Music of the Ainur, but it will get better. Some will come *hopefully* this weekend. I *might* finish it by then, the first chapter. After that, 9 more to go!

Syren
So far, I think it's really good, a lot of detail for a first chapter, but this can come good if the rest of the story continues this way clap

Ellen
wink

I am a Sock
OK, quick update. Today is the day I'm working on it. Expect the full first chapter and part of the second chapter up later today. Time to do some writing. As a note, the language is still not set, so names *may* change as I write it, but not today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.