Documentary on M. Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vagaryatwill
I watched Unbreakable this weekend and it reminded me of some news I I heard a couple of weeks ago. Is Sci-Fi planning to do a documentary on M. Night? He's the guy that did Signs and, I think, the Sixth Sense. I like all his movies. The documentary might be pretty interesting. Anybody heard about this?

steely balls
no...yeah he did those movies

greyboy
hey all.....my buddies and I were watching unbreakable (which I like and they don't) over this past weekend and one of them mentioned a documentary thats coming out about him....

can anyone shed any light on this?

vagaryatwill
If it's true, any idea if it'll be any good? His movies have a lot going on in them...

A.D. Skinner
Not that I have heard...though when I went and saw Secret Window two weeks ago...I did see a preview for his new moving come out.

It has Joaquin in it again, and totally looks like it is going to rock rock just like all his movies do !

greyboy
yeah I saw that too when I went to see Ladykilllers....looks pretty cool....

vagaryatwill
Yeah, Shyamalan's got some cool stuff going on in his movies. I'm pumped to see The Village. I'm sure it'll keep me on the edge of my seat. Is it true that M. Night is only in his early 30s? Damn, he's already put together some quality work in his career.

Woody Woods
i guess it already came on. i hope not..if not i think its this sunday...i wanna watch it, too.

Jason Wyngarde
it was on last night on sci fi

<<Solo>>
The doc. was a hoax, none of the secrets were real.

Jason Wyngarde
where did you hear this

vagaryatwill
Yeah, they came out and said it was made up on Sunday or something. I thought it was pretty decent anyway. They showed some footage of Night's first movies from when he was a kid. That was pretty interesting to see. Also the stuff they showed from the set of the Village was kinda cool, since I'm looking forward to that movie.

All_For_Orlando
It isnt actually a movie its an hour show called "The hidden secret of M. Night Shymelan(sp)" I dont know if anything in this show was REAL? or what. It looked pretty staged to me, but that crow freaked me out so bad,

Vim
ONE HOUR!?!? That thing was three hours long!! And i didn't get to see it, and if you thought of it as being real, then it was pretty freaky. I liked how everything tied together. Such as the pic Night drew, and the little boy that drown in the pond/lake that Night supposedly drown in also. It was good.

All_For_Orlando
He's very creative!

finti
it is confirmed it was a hoax

V@LL3jOk!D707
What did they show about him thats so crazy?

All_For_Orlando
It looks like a hoax, and htf can someone see u through ur hotel window unless they have special powers...i mean, cmon.

scott hiwersh
Yeah, I liked seeing the set of The Village, that was the best part. I am really interested in seeing that next weekend.

All_For_Orlando
Oh me too, cant wait

lulubug
hi everyone. so i watched this doc, and i was pretty fascinated. but i just find it hard to believe that, 1: he wasnt in on it. and 2: that this was real. anyone have any thoughts? as an actor myself, i would like to talk about it. big grin

vagaryatwill
Evidently it was a hoax, but yes, it was entertaining.

scott hiwersh
Okay, I got to see a screening... I am not going to say much, but I will say is this. I am seeing it again tonight.

MNS delivered a very tranquil and hypnotic mix of camera work, script and score. I loved it. I won't touch the whole ending thing, but I will say this, I was impressed, and thouroughly enjoyed it. I cannot wait to hear what all of you thought...

Zerosparx
yeah, the doc on night was bull. I seriously doubt people from the Sci-fi channel are going to fiddle with a quiwi board with some fan of his. And the whole god-like entity on the internet could easily be set up. It was so bull. Mostly though I would have like a more truthful doc better but it was interesting nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.