breaking benjamin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
i know there are a few other bb fans here so i figured i would share some info check it out breaking benjamin are allmost done with their next studio album they have 11 songs allready recorded and are curently tour with fuel i so wish they were comming here well till the record comes out they have put this up for their fans its a tribute to hellboy go here to check it out
http://www.breakingbenjamin.com/hellboy

total metalhead
that was nice. BB are gonna be legends i just know it.

loserib
yes i think so to they are excelent song writers and have a great mix of heavy and mellow

Mortal_Elf
Breaking Benjamin is awesome (note my banner-lol). No one seems to know who they are though and that really sucks. Personally they don't get enough credit. Their new song "So Cold" kicks ass. I can't wait until their new cd comes out. They seem pretty mellow too. They visited a local radio station and just by listening to them talk about themselves, you could tell they weren't letting anything get to their heads. Actually, they were rather humorous. rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.