Personal Harry Potter Refrences

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmcman
This may be strange, but does anything in your life remind you of harry Potter.

My freind looks like Harry!

pixie1
LOL^

celestial_moon
dude, ppl call me hermione in my school! they say i sound, act, and look like her!

megajoint
hey hermione wanna date me wink just kidding she have nice face but act disgusting and she's too young and not develop in her body at all (im 17)
so lay off herm I dont want u !!! yea I know u like them to be mature like krum but u r too young!!!!(mental)

celestial_moon
...not again... blink

shanie623
My friend from school, his name is James Potter (seriously)... ^_^ And this freshman who used to be in my Creative Writing class SO MUCH reminds me of Daniel Radcliffe (he looks like him)...

Balzi
My hair is like Hermione's hair...lucky me roll eyes (sarcastic)

celestial_moon
lol i know how u feel

Elondra
My cousin looks like Dan Radcliffe!

RebelPhoenix
Lol me too but I like it bushy and unruly now! I didn't think much of it at first and then after a while I wanted it all neat and straight but now I just don't care and it's great big grin

tassie
I have the mind state of Voldemort evil face

RebelPhoenix
*steps back from you slowly... very slowly and then breaks into a run!*

Lol! wink

tassie
hehehe... i won't hurt you, RPhoestick out tongue

celestial_moon
y thank u...well i'm dead.

tassie
nah, can't hurt you two... i'd have no one to discuss the theories with anymorestick out tongue

RebelPhoenix
Phew! *heart relaxes and stops beating like crazy* stick out tongue

celestial_moon
o...ok...worried there 4 a second

BlackHatDefect
ummm....Celestial Moon sounds exactly like Hermione when we play with our fake Brittishness

Pain Drain
I just found out Lupins birthday is on March 10. So is mine!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by dmcman

YES! so werid...sometimes things will just happen and it reminds me of something from HP embarrasment......I have a bunch of Slytherin stuff I bought and my Lovey got me this awesome HP Gryffindor scarf love....and my mom and one of friends also tends to call me Hermione embarrasment (but thats alright, ASLONG as it doesnt lead to calling me Emma Watson I have no Problem )

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by dmcman

my best friend who is a girl of course reminds me of hermione because of her hair and since she does a great impression of her. but she cut her hair know and its not the same anymore sad

HPRox90
Yeah, I also get called Hermione a lot, because of the way I act, especially when it comes to school stuff!

polowahine4
omg me2!!!!!!!!!!! especially by my mom!!! it annoys me so much cuz she always says it wen i get worked up about school or about being right or something, never wen i'm the best at something!!!!!!!!!!

sasee tiin
my uncle is named albus peter wolfrick brian dumbledore....
hmmmm who does that name remind me of....

stupid thread by the way

bubbles33
this girl in my year reminds me so much of luna lovegood

*~Puppy eyes~*
Do you know there's a 4th harrypotter comming up? *Huggles* love geek

dansdaman
jawdrop

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by HPRox90
Yeah, I also get called Hermione a lot, because of the way I act, especially when it comes to school stuff!

lol same w/me. My parents were telling me that again today after we saw the 4th movie. My mom was like you remind me of Hermione, and I was like are you sure? and my dad said yes, you always have to correct people when there wrong, if they say something wrong or give a wrong definition your the first to tell them about it. embarrasment not to mention the fact I almost raised my hand (seriously no lie) when Moody asked for the 3 unforgivable curses, that also happened in movie 3 when they were in classes with snape learning about werewolves vs. animgus. embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

dansdaman
lol

Barker
Originally posted by *~Puppy eyes~*
Do you know there's a 4th harrypotter comming up? *Huggles* love geek
The Hell Was That? laughing out loud

Uh.......I Know Someone With Red Hair. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.