Fight Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
Instead of all these vs. threads......... I thought we should just have one Fight Club. It won't waste as much space.

Give a fight at least ten posts or until there is a clear winner... and don't interrupt a fight with a new one.

ScarletSpider
Sounds like a good idea...whether it will work or not...hmmm :P.

So, to start the ball rolling...

Taskmaster vs. Batman

SuperNova
Taskmaster VS Batman? WTF... I forgot who task master is...

SuperNova
Why dont we just do Venom VS LOBO! LETS SETTLLE THIS!

SuperNova
Can I go?

ScarletSpider
Haha, sure, go.

Sorry, but I have to go with Lobo on this one.

As for Taskmaster, he's a mercenary, friend of Deadpool and Agent X, has photographic reflexes, so he can instantly memorize and repeat almost any physical feat he sees. Avengers villan, etc. etc.
More info at http://marvelbook.topcities.com/rtuw/taskmast.htm

wolverine8888
lol is that even a fair fight

ScarletSpider
Which fight?

Venom vs. Lobo...I don't think it is, as awesome as Venom is, Lobo is just too powerful.

Taskmaster vs. Batman, Taskmaster is just human, and he's never encountered Batman before, so it's a first for both of them and they're both on equal footing. Taskmaster carries quite the arsenal too, so Bat's gadgets don't give him any excess power.

ScarletSpider
Is there anybody out there? doot-doot-do-da-do

Trying to bring this thread back from oblivion, since I think it's a good idea, and the Whose Better thread went to hell on a surfboard.

Deadpool vs. Bishop, anyone?

muffin man
wolverine vs. melter

jinzin
okay,,,ummm lobo wins, taskmaster wins realistically but since "YOU DO NOT **** WITH BATMAN!" batman wins, deadpool cause bishop sucks, and Wolverine simply based on the fact that I never heard of meltor........sigh I'm not even trying anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.