Screensaver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morpheus
raver DO ANYONE HAVE THE ORIGINAL MATRIX SCREENSAVER? raver

JKozzy
I don't. Do you?

forumcrew
i had one from useless creations, that would show pictures of people in code it was pretty cool

JediHDM
i didn't like that one...in fact, there wasn't one i found i liked...

mailedbypostman
Too bad, i have the one where it would how people in code. Of course, when i looked at it for the first time, i was like "what is that? Why is the code different colors?" But i figured it out by using the inner meditation that connects to the source.

JKozzy
Can someone pleeease find one that's... matrix codey? Pleeeasesmile nd post it here too. If I find one, I'll do the same.

xxphreakxx
i have one... but it will take me awhile to find it

The Alpha
I have it. But I have it on my university network. It also says "Wake up" and "Follow the white rabbit". Instead of saying "Wake up Neo" It appends "Wake up" with the currently logged user of Win NT/2k/XP. eek! I'll upload it on Monday.

whatshisface
there is one in the matrix web site

xxphreakxx
the official one is crap

whatshisface
yeah... i uninstalled it after 2 days...

Morpheus
raver FOR ONE OF THE BEST MATRIX SCREESAVER GO.....
WWW.MVR.US raver

JKozzy
big grinbig grin AWESOME! eek!

JediHDM
that is cool...but i want one that is true to the coding...i want it to look exactly like the coding of the Matrix...one plane, all the same size, no pictures or words...just code.

JKozzy
Ditto. It's awesome, but I just want the one from the movie....

Lil Seraph
i have that one... but i dunno where i got it.. i have it on my comp..its called matrix code emulator..

The 1st Smith
try this site it has loads of matrix
email me and ill send you the url adress as i cant post links on here.

[email protected]

JKozzy
Try these two links: http://download.com.com/redir?pid=9641820&merid=60882&mfgid=60882&ltype=dl_dlnow&lop=link&edId=3&siteId=4&oId=3000-2390-9641820&ontId=2390&destUrl=%2F3001-2390-9641820.html for the direct download, and http://www.chaossoft.com/matrix.shtml for information big grin

There's still some dialogue from the movie, but you can change it with config. Awesome screensaver, everyone needs it yes

The Alpha
eek! They were awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.