More Stuff (SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
(Okay, don't read if you don't like spoilers)

I went to Episode-X today and I saw two thing that I thought were kinda spoilerish.

I've learned that Zam Wessel isn't human. In fact, she's a Clawdite. What's a Clawdite you ask? A shape-shifter. That's right, a shape-shifter. Only the true form of a Clawdite is revealled during disintegration (when it's been shot or killed). E-X says that when Zam's hit by the Kyberdart, she kind of melts (like the T-1000 liquid metal). Interesting, isn't it?

Another thing I've learned, or seen, actually. Remember the Aiwha's of the Kaminoans? The flying whales? Well, from my view, they are most likely based upon the flying whales that the Thranta riders flew on in the Ralph McQuarrie art for ESB. The Aiwha's are really out of old concept art that was for the clouds of Bespin, but were neglected until they were plopped down in the storms of Kamino. The Aiwha's look exactly the same as the flying whales of Bespin from the RM concept art! (thank you Borders for the lovely book).

Julie
Interesting stuff!

I'm still not sure I like spoilers, but I can't resist them smile

Zam Wessel chose a cute human form, anyway.

Captain REX
Another thing: I found a picture that can confirm the usage of Force Lightning in the duel at the end. Dooku zaps the hell out of Anakin in this pic:

LanceWindu
For some reason it doesn't look like Anakin to me in that pic.

sand person no. 10
it is anakin, its from the trailer.

yerssot
we knew it wasn't a lightsabre... it's still NOT official that Dooku does it!

Ushgarak
There is not the slightest guarantee that that is Dooku using Lightning on Anakin. ALL we have is Anakin being zapped by something electrical.

ToMacco
Maybe he peed on an electrical fence?

Captain REX
Now that would hurt. But he's being shocked. Would you look like yourself if your hair stood up and you were being shocked.

Julie
Probably not......

jedi212guy
My hair's pretty short, so I guess that I wouldn't look too different. cool

jedi212guy
Well, I've got to go. My friends and I are going out to eat. Talk to you all later!

Julie
Bye have fun and don't go get yourself electrocuted....even though it won't mess up your hair wink

Captain REX
Or go ride an Aiwha. It's quite fun.

Ratcat
The ASSUMPTION that we are seeing Force Lightning is one that has been made across the fan community.

However, there is nothing to say that this is simply not the discharge from some kind of energy weapon.......

Ushgarak
I heartily agree.

sand person no. 10
like a power coupling. it looks like he's been thrown there in the trailer. Luke was just lying there writhing in agony as i recall. maybe dooku's a droid and anakin chopped his arm off and got electrocuted big grin

Captain REX
Um, no. And the power couplings a purple, not blue.

peluffo
there are just ONE kind of generator that gives purple lightnings on the power couplings? or maybe there are many generators with many colors generated?????

queeq
But his skeleton lighting up like it did in ROTJ may suggest that it IS Force lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.