Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
eek! best eek! band eek! ever eek!

confused BUT, freddie, sadly died of saids....so they are having to replace him for the concert....with sick justin hawkins sick

no offence but he is NO freddie

burlyman
eek!

Justin no

badkittykitty
did you watch the tribute to freddie mercury? george micheal did 'somebody to love' beautifully! why don't they get him to sing for them,I don't think its like he's incredibly busy at the moment.

Jeff_Atello
Is Justin that guy from 'The Darkness?' If so, then that's a pretty good choice. But nobody, NOBODY, can compare to Freddie Mercury. He's a god.

steely balls
f.uck yeah queen is the best

KMC
WHY? WHY? WHY? Can't they just leave their amazing-ness alone?(Saying that though, Dave Grohl and Led Zep would be cool.)
It'll be nothing without Freddie. There collaboration with Five a couple of years ago? Fu'ck me sideways what the hell was that all about?!
But, if they insist, Justin would be good.

Kate xx

sauron
it wasnt a collaboration five wanted to do it, and brian and roger said **** off, well you can, if were in the vid stick out tongue

thats how it gets SO much better at the end

allllso the freddie merc tribute concert...i didnt SEE it, as i was only what...two, three years old...but my dad taped it...and i have it now smile

also live at wembley rocked

tribute concert on CD too...well alot of it george michaels voice is perfect on it

wyclef jean murderes ABTD though....

*loves queen*

raven guardia
are they comeing back to re-form and make more cds....or are they only comeing back for a concert???

SlayerChick1188
So did anyone say if this justin guy was from the Darkness? I guess he's pretty good, but they just SHOULDN'T mess with Queen!

VilleValo462
Justin Hawkins is the lead singer of the darknes ......... this is going ..... in the shitter ... why ruin a legend band by putting him as freddy ?

loserib
its all a rumor that was started by a british tabloyed if you go to brian mays website it is posted there

VilleValo462
what is brian mays ?

loserib
brian may is the giutarist from queen

VilleValo462
o ... i did not know that .. confused

alic88
queen without freddie mercury is like beatles without john lennon.

DONT HAVE A CONCERT MAN! WHAT SENSE WILL IT MAKE N E WAY

sauron
erm its not a rumour

i have been emailed by the official queen site telling me....

finti
I agree with that Geroge Michael did a good job at the tribute to freddy gig, Maybe Robbie Williams could get a shot at it too

ElectricBugaloo
no ****ing way.

you can't replace Freddy Mercury.

Especially with that no talent ass clown from The Darkness

KMC
Robbie Williams? HAHA! Dont make me laugh! He's got about as much talent as a spoon!

Kate xx

sauron
hey robbies good, but he is not even in the same LEAGUE as freddy merc

i think david bowie....george michael....elton john...they did a good job at the tribute concert, bring em back!

ElectricBugaloo
no one can live up to Freddy Mercury

ElectricBugaloo
after seeing the Queen DVD, i really wish i was alive to see them live. Queen is just freakin awesome

and Freddy Mercury was gay!

StinkFist462
not gay just very flamboyant

BadBabe
^he says uber stick out tongue

i love queen im going through that "cant seem to take the cd out of the player OMG the lense is burning a hole through it" fase

loserib
i dont see how him being gay would be a spoiler since its coman knowledge that he was gay and died from aids

steely balls
Hence the name QUEEN

ElectricBugaloo
joke:
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
A mischievous trick; a prank.
An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

loserib
maby i just have no sence of humor

big gay kirk
I saw them live twice... they were probably the best live act ever... Freddie had such a presence on stage it was untrue... and Brian May must rank as one of the worlds best guitarists... factoid.... on the first recording of Bohemian rhapsody, Brian May is playing the piano... and not Freddie as most think... The band actually started out as a mickey take of Led Zeppelin, as early tracks like March of the Black Queen, Lily of the Valley and The Fairy Fellers master Stroke (!!) show...

BadBabe
not king

<<Solo>>
Queen is obviously one of the best bands ever. I think they are better then most bands today. Anyone else here like them? I think they have to be the sh!t especially their song "Bohemian Rapsody".

Sauron
i LOVE queen

bohemian rhapsody isnt their best though, well imo

lap of the gods
tie your mother down
is this the world we created?
Love of my life?

Live at wembley thumb up best dvd i ever bought

chimpmunkz
QUEEN ROCK!!!
NE1 WHO H8S THEM MUST B A SAD LOOSER...

THEY R ONE OF THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!

El_Barto
Any one who says Queen sucks should rot in the pits of hell rock

moonwalker741
wow...queen

havnt listenin to them in a while!....i almost forgot they existed....they kick ass!

El_Barto
Queen kicks ass! And alot of it!

Sauron
i love queen
my cousin got me into them at my tender age of twelve

have been in the, wow i love them

phase for two years

and im not coming out ever!

Have them on now actually.

i wish i could have seen them at wembley.

El_Barto
LOL! I love your sig Sauron!

El_Barto
And if you watch the Another One Bites the Dust video it's a little obvious he is gay.

TheFreedom
If you pay attention to Justin Timberlakes "Rock your body" song, the beat is obviously taken from Anotherone Bites The Dust.
Same beat, listen to it over, you'll see.

moonwalker741
u no if u play the chorus of 'another one bites the dust' backwards it says its fun to smoke marijuana

El_Barto
I just listened to it backwards and these people have WAY to much time on their hands. It barely even sounds like that!

ElectricBugaloo
some people just don't get jokes

chops
queen are awsome.... good music

total metalhead
They're one of the most influential and important bands in history...but I don't like them.

Red Superfly
I like a few songs, but I'm not a huge fan.

There's no denying their importance though.

Sarah15
Queen is pretty cool...i like some of there songs...

snoopy43
I saw Queen several times back in the mid '70's. Absolutely AWESOME. Sat in the 3rd row once. First row the second time and was just blown away by the sheer power of the music, what they put into their live shows. Unforgettable. smokin'

cLoVi€
wow....^

there was a time when i was able to rocgnise almost all of their songs...
i like bohemian r. of coz..
but also.. radio ga ga, these are the days of our lives, i'm going slightly mad, march of the black queen..
and more roll eyes (sarcastic)

Df02
dont like them

Pyrofly
i think their one of the best bands ever! anyone with me? big grin

Fearnix
I dont think they are one of the best band ever but they kick ass.

finti
oh Queen had some great moments

el_barto
Queen is great!

Darth Sauron
Queen rock

Amazing band yes

el_barto
Bohemian Rhapsody ROCKS!!

Pyrofly
yeah yes

PippinTook
rock Queen's awesome!

Amanda 417
i love queen, and speaking of queen, on tech n9ne's new dvd he is getting drunk on his tour bus and him, t and big krizz kaliko are all singing the bohemian rhapsody, it's hilarious, you would jsut have to see it.

el_barto
Ha ha ha confused

fuct_up_kid
queen rock

Lady_Moon
I looooove Queen. They were music geniuses. And need I mention Brian May's awesome guitar?

Most people probably only know their famous hits, but listen to some of their early albums like Queen, Queen II and Sheer Heart Attack. However the rest of the albums from the 70's and 1980 sure do kick a lotta ass.

Freddie Mercury: Best frontman ever.

jetspike
their ok nothin special

el_barto
chair

sniper sp_ike

KILL JETSPIKE!

Pyrofly
^laughing out loud

Into the Void
Queen is ****ing AWESOME, everyone has heard at least 3 of their songs, but most people don't know that Queen made them, such as We Will Rock You(those 3 whores from the Pepsi commercial killed it sad ), and We Are the Champions, and others.

Lady_Moon
Yea...I agree that the remake of that was really lame, but they got the okay from Brian May and Roger Taylor. Sad.....but maybe they thought they could do better. God damn....and they didn't. They killed it even more from the sports cliche it evoloved into.

Guitargirl
I love the 70's rock band Queen! Just wondering if anyone on here does?

SeptemberRain
Queen rocks!!!

poor Freddie

finti
Im not a devoted fan but I do like a lot of what Queen have done

Afro Cheese
It's my parents music, but i can appreciate it.

Guitargirl
hiya never found this thread yesterday! I absolutely love Queen! they'll rock forever!

D-Double
Queen is amazing. All their stuff sounds like theme music for the gods. Freddie had probably the best rock voice ever.
Faves:
Flash Gordon theme
Bohemian rhapsody
Under pressure
We will rock you
Bicycle
rock

Guitargirl
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v171/killaqueen/rgg14.jpg

LLG
This is kind of a late post, but I'm just replying to this so I don't have to make a thread like this.
Queen is a very good band. I like most of their songs.(earlier ones/70's and early 80's)

fruits
queen is AWESOME!!! bohemian raphsody is an awesome song and so is fat bottemed girls!

SlipknoT
Not really into them.

Korri
*kicks*

The Inkeeper
Im going to see Queen in may.

LLG
These are my favorite songs from Queen:
1:Bohemian Rhapsody
2:Play the Game
3:Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
4:Killer Queen
5:Another One Bites the Dust
6:We are the Champions
7:You're my Best Friend
8:Bicycle Race
9: Don't Stop Me Now

The Inkeeper
1- One Vision

Beats them all

Machete_Guy
Queen is awesome!! eek!
Go Brian May eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.