What did you think of Hellboy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

izzygirlxp
Who here's seen Hellboy? I HAVE I HAVE *raises hand frantically*

hehe, I loved the movie! My favorite character was Abe Sapion, I thought his character's apperence was wicked cool (but not as much as Hellboys!) and his personality was cool too, I loved that part when he was he was taking out the eggs out of Hellboy and he was like, " Baby " that was funny!

Fav quote: " All us Freaks have is each other "

And my Favorite part was the part when Hellboy was walking around with Eevan (the dead guy) strapped to his back talking about how he was so negative. hehe. " If I had legs I'd kick your ass!" Hehe!!!

wolverine8888
I ahvent seen the movie yet but the dude looks kinda dumb. liek not the movies but that way hell boy looks not cool it he a stuff animal

ScarletSpider
I thought it was a great movie too, yet another victory for super-hero movies not sucking! *Thinks of George Clooney raised nipple suit, shudders and vomits* Hopefully we'll never see the likes of a Batman And Robin shitfest again.

izzygirlxp
I thought they were gonna make another Batman movie... Hm probably thinking of something else lol.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, they're starting the Batman movie franchise over. I just don't want to see another movie in that vein, really shitty, done all wrong, horrible acting...oh wait, Daredevil, hmm.

Lost851
did anyone just absolutley love that movie? even though it was like the weirdest thing ever?

i thought it was hilarious! me and like 3 other friends were cracking up in the theater and our music teacher plays it during lunch...so funny!!

"RED MEANS STOP!"

cheesyest line ever...but the way he said it made it sooooo funny...my friend was cracking up for like 30 minutes!

wow...anywhos...yeah Happy Dance

Linkalicious
that movie was.....terrible.

Red Superfly
Haven't seen it, it looked like a typical comic-book action mind enema along the lines of League Of X-Men Like Gentlemen and Van Helsing, both of which were CGI filled piles of plop.

I took one look at the CGI and thought "oh no not ANOTHER one!"

I'd like to see it but I ain't paying to go see it. I'm very dubious over comic book related movies that I don't know a lot about, like The Punisher, which was also the last comic book movie I saw and it stunk.

For some reason, Spider-Man survived the meat grinder of Hollywood and was actually pretty good. I'd love for Hellboy to be just as good but I don't see it happening.

It looked like Spawn Jnr.

mc pee pants
that movie sucked. i tried to watch in on dvd to see if it will change my opinion... well, it did

NOT!!!

MERCILOUS
The movie, or the comic? I wouldn't dare watch the movie because of my hatred of the comic. I don't mean to hate it i just can't stand it. It's Mignola, the artist and writer, everything he draws are squares. not a single circle anywhere! I spit on that! it gives me a headache.

spyrokinesi35
just saw it last week on netflix. I can't really say anything because I didn't know anything about hellboy so I didn't have any expectations. I still think it was better than daredevil and bride of chuckie. I esepecially like hellboy's pimp slappin hand (althouth it's really a key to som kind of apocalytic door)

kanis
alien That film was absolutely brilliant I liked how they did hellboys mannerisims and they are the same as the ones in the comics I have been reading.

Bardock42
I think that film was pretty stupid, this hellboy guy tried to be funny and cool but just wasn't (kind of like Nicholas Cage in Con Air (or any other movie)) Anyway it was not as bad as Batman or Robin, but I still wouldn't tell anyone that he should watch it. But if you liked it thats good for you (except that they will keep making bad comic movies if to many people like them)

kanis
alien He id funny and pulled off many funny wise cracks and hellboy for one thing is now where in the same league as batman & robin and I've recommended this film to anyone who wants to watch it. And one more thing Nicholas Cage is brilliant in Con air.

Bardock42
Oh god, Did you watch Con Air or Hellboy? That are probabyl my least favorite movies right after Batman and Robin,

jenn624
i hadn't read the comics when I first saw hellboy the movie, but I loved it so much I got the TPB's & damn if I don't love the comic too. The movie is a great translation of the comic

Excellent and most reccomended to anyone (both comics & movie wink )

kanis
alien Yeah me too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.