what ACTOR did voice for the scream killer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE_DOOM666
JUST WANTED TO KNOW ALL I REALLY BADLY WANNA KNOW BUT IT WONT A VOICE BOX USED FOR THE KILLERS VOICE ON PHONE IN SCREAM IT WAS AN ACTUAL ACTOR BUT DOES ANYONE THE ACTORS NAME ITS SO RARE IM DESPERATE WHO VOICED THE KILLER sad Anyone know?

wicker_man
The actor you are looking for is Roger Jackson, a renowned voice actor.

HockeyHorror
please stop typing in caps.

Evil Dead
and learn sentence structure...........

I wasn't going to say anything because I figured you were pretty young........then I clicked your profile. It says you are studying to be a computer programmer or something......which places you in the 18+ age bracket. There is no excuse for a person of your age who lives in an English speaking country to know that little about English grammar.

I'm really not trying to bust your balls here man.....but seriously, if you want to be thought of resectfully when posting on the internet.....take a bit more time to phrase your questions and use correct or atleast semi-correct grammar. When people read posts like this one they merely assume you are 12 years old.....or mildly retarded.

"JUST WANTED TO KNOW ALL I REALLY BADLY WANNA KNOW BUT"

Doesn't make sense but I assume you meant "I just wanted to know"

"IT WONT A VOICE BOX USED FOR THE KILLERS VOICE ON PHONE IN SCREAM IT WAS AN ACTUAL ACTOR BUT DOES ANYONE THE ACTORS NAME"

It wasn't a voice box used for the killer's voice on the phone in scream. It was an actual actor. Does anyone know the actor's name?

"ITS SO RARE IM DESPERATE WHO VOICED THE KILLER"

"rare" does not make sense at all in this context. I'm desperate. Who voiced the killer?

once again, sorry to call you out like this but if you want to pursue a career in the computer industry you must atleast come close to using your language properly and express your ideas clearly.

THE_DOOM666
haha What da **** do i need grammer for cant i post what i feel like "Human Rights" Jackass shut the hell up im evil and i will make u dead now so u can call it EVILDEAD then hahaha evil face

THE_DOOM666
"By The Way" evil dead the horror had No plot the Horror totally sucked and should have Been Gabbaged First Day Of Screening", and It gives a totally bad name to the Zombie Slashers anyhow sucks it does Only The original Zombie movies like Night of the Living Dead had a way Better Story devil

Evil Dead
good look in your chosen professional path........you are going to need it. I couldn't quite comprehend what your last post stated but I don't think it was meant to be flattering. I shall try to break your code and decipher the idea you were trying to get across. It may take me some time but I'll try.

P.S. You lied your ass off in your profile. You are 13 years old at best ....or mildly retarded. You are in no way, shape or form pursuing a career in the computer industry. Why do you lie on the internet? There is no point. Hell, if you would have told the truth to begin with then I would have not said anything about you. There's nothing wrong with a 12 year old kid making the posts you are making.

Evil Dead
good eye Doom.......since Evil Dead isn't a zombie flick. Gee, nothing gets past you.

THE_DOOM666
good look in your chosen professional path

good look? wtf dont you mean good luck get ur grammer right at least before u type the gabbage out wtf fine one to Talk Good Look Lmfao laughing

Evil Dead
typo - grasp the concept

gee, I feel really ashamed now......I think I will stop posting on the internet for good. I made one typo......nevermind the other 150 typos per day I make, this one really upsets me. Bye for good.

- jerk off motion -

BackFire
Doom, fix your cap locks key asap. Also, add a few periods and or commas in your posts so that they are readable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.