Aragorns Toast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
erm, in ROTK when Theoden states "hail the dead" and everyone in the golden hall replies "hail!"

why does Aragorn stop for a brief second, just to take in all the grief and whatnot?

PippinTook
Hmmm probably just to let everything sink it. Like all the dead and grieft, like you said. But, it'd be better just to let Kit or Exa or sauron answer this one stick out tongue They're the experts.

shadowy_blue
I think he's just thinking about all the deaths..yeah...about all the Elves and Men who sacrificed their lives to protect Helm's Deep and the people of Rohan. And Haldir dying on his arms. You know...those stuff that will make you stop and think for a moment. wink

pip-foot
hey, pippintook! youre here! you should come to the tig party

PippinTook
Aww I don't wanna! There's too many pages!!! Haha. Alright, alright, I'll go roll eyes (sarcastic)

pip-foot
yes smile

Discos
Discos - *notices this thread is fading away as usual*

Kitoky
O.o Was it the moment when Aragorn looked up to the window?

Well if not I must've missed that moment, probably thinking about the deaths yeah, basically what shadowy said.

kalantiaw
ooooooooohhhh, toast as in "salude"... i thought toast as in "breakfast"...

muse5
LOLOLOLOLOL!!! that's something that i would do, toast hehehe, damn now i'm hungry

Chapel
mayeb Rohan Ale is realy awful and he was thinking "why cant this be one of those nice Elvish pilsners they serve down the Balrog & Silmaril in Rivendel?"

muse5
hahaha, maybe it's the alchoholic equivalent of eowyn's soup!!! he's probably like 'ah great, another food poisoning bout for me!!!'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.