vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcawler11
hey who would win night cawler vs spiderman

nightcawler11
come on people i need to know its diving me nuts

Paola
nightcrawler yes

wuTa
spider-man...too stong too fast

Sunspot
nighty of course

Maelstrom
Spiderman, his spidersense could tell him when nightcrawler was gonna `port on him. Plus he is more dexterious than Nightcrawler. Spiderman can lift 13 tons. All kurt could do is balance and 'port, and if you can't catch spiderman you can't hurt him. I like Nightcrawler better though.

RoguePw25
could it really? I know Spidey has spidersense and everything, but when Kurt teleports, he goes through another dimension. I don't think that Spidey's spidersense can work since Kurt's in another dimension. So Kurt will have the weapon of surprise.

wuTa
spider-man...too strong too fast

wuTa
yea but if spiderman ties him with webbing and kurt tries to teleport hes still gonna be wrapped up in the webbing

Jury Copeland
OH REALLY? I don't think Nightie can't teleport even when he wrapped in Spidey's web... unless you can show us the proof if that had hapened in any of the comics... Go scan for a nice shot and show it to us. big grin

Jury Copeland
Teleportation is the fastest way of transferring from one place to another... Spidey's speed is fast, yes... But Nightie is furious... and formidable big grin

wuTa
i'm not saying he cant teleport...i'm sayin if spidey ties up....even if he teleports to another dimension he's still gonn be tied up in webbing

Jury Copeland
you just said if 'he tried to teleport he will STILL be wrapped up in the webbing'...

...but if he teleports... then he's free from being tied up with Spidey's web... wink

wuTa
how do u know if hes free of the webbing?

Jury Copeland
woudln't it be so rediculous if he'll be bringing the web (if he still wrapped in it) into another dimension when he teleports?

wuTa
i dunno man...this is a question that nither of us can ansewer but at least we both agree spider-man would win

who?-kid
The only important thing thing that Kurt has, is the ability to teleport. Sorry, but that's not enough.

Spider-man would probably win, all he has to do is hit Nightcrawler one time, and they can bury hem next to Colossus.

kohl
you forget he is an expert at acrobatics and fencing.

Clovie
nightcrawler of coz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
bamfing would be useless cuz spidermans got that spider sense going on, he would know which direction nightcrawler was coming in from everytime he bamfs

izzygirlxp
Nightcrawler hands down.

Vampiree
OH GOD, IZZYGIRL!!!!!! *runs to hug*

Maelstrom
They can both be punched so i guess something that sticks would stick to nightcrawler, like when plague touched shadowcat in the morlock tunnels, what was plagues name back then, anyone remember? I also guess spider-mans sense is not so effective that kurt wouldn't grab him eventually. Yet spiderman is so agail that kurt would have to port off of him. I bet spidey can fight good close up.

kohl
pestilence?

Wynndar
have u guys read the secret wars....they had a little fight there...wasnt really a fight though...spiderman took on the whole x-men...nightcrawler felt he would be able to take spidey cuz of his agility, however, spiderman showed that he was more agile, and on another level than Nightcrawler

Back2U
AOA Kurt would just 'port spiders head off like he did to Dead man Wade( aka Deadpool in normal continuum).

The thing you are forgetting is that teleporting is instantaneous, the spider sense would be too slow to predict exact action, actually Kurt could use the sense as a disadvantage, if he Teleported several times around spider man delivering many random blows spider sense would overload, and then decapitation ensues rock

Maelstrom
The only way spidermans spider sense could work in fact is on the hiensberb(i believe that's it) principle. The object cannot be measured in both speed and location at the same time. Spidermans abiltiy either can do that or more likely it can do both at the same time seperatly. within the laws of physcis.

Maelstrom
ya i guess pestilance was the name of her as a horseman, her name was plague before that, thanks

who?-kid
Hm, I don't agree with that, for several reasons:

1. The spider sense is NOT too slow. I know that teleporting is (almost) instantaneous, but that doesn't matter for Spider-man. He can be alerted a second before Kurt teleports, that's how his spider-sense works, it can warn him a fraction of a second before the actual attack takes place. So I don't see no real problem here, though I admit that when Nightcrawler teleports a few times round him, Spidey will have some problems (but nothing he can't handle).

2. And let's say, just for arguments sake, that his spider sense doesn't work on time: so what ? Physically Kurt is absolutely no match for Spidey, he couldn't do anything to him. The only thing that he can do, is to try to grab Spider-man and to teleport around a bit together (easier said than done !) and hoping that this will exhaust Spider-man, though it will certainly exhaust Nightcrawler too.

3. Not dissing Nightcrawler, cause I always liked him, but he's not the greatest fighter ever, and will definitely go down in a fight against one of Marvel's leading characters. Like I said before, Spider-man only needs one good punch.

Spider-man wins smile

norrin radd
spider-man would win, his spider sense would warn him about nightcrawler, and he is stronger.

Maelstrom
daredevil might stand a chance, seeing as his 6th sense is so great and his other senses as well. He might be the only one who could avoid spidermans attack abiltiy. His radar may be able to penatrate spideys defenses and he could lasso spidy, in Daredevils parlor, hells kitchen.
Destiny too may have been able to beat spiderman, man could she set a trap like the kind spidey would need to stop juggernaut, she could set a trap of springing a trap to set the trap, leaving no room for chance.

1-winged angel
u idiots spider-mans sense is tooooo slow a teleport is soooo quik the spidy-sense will not detect it till spidy's dead

Back2U
Yes I'm sure he could regrow a head as well, Nightcrawler can teleport away segments of things if he wants to you know.

Method:
1. Teleport delivering sporadic blows to the head and chest possibly with swords, instigating a spidersense headache and also spider nausea from the acrid brimstone stench.

2. Once suitebly dazed teleport away head of said closet case

Leading super hero my ass laughing

Back2U
Just to keep the perspective,

we are talking about this

Back2U
versus this

who?-kid
First of all, Spider-Man is ONE of Marvel's leading characters, I never said he was the best or the strongest or whatever. If you want to laugh, laugh at something I actually have written, and not at something you invent.

Second: teleporting doesn't help against Spider-Man, whether it is instantaneous or not. His spider-sense will warn him BEFORE Kurt teleports and tries to attack Spider-Man. His reflexes take care of the rest. Is that so hard to understand ? That's how his senses work. Don't believe me ? Read a Spider-Man comic.

I don't say he could avoid all of Nightcrawlers punches, but certainly the most of them. And euhm, do you honestly believe that a punch from Nightcrawler, even his best shot, can actually hurt Spider-Man? If you believe that: read another Spider-Man comic.

Third: you're talking of decapitation - lol. So it's a fight to the death according to you? I don't mind smile Like I said before, all Spider-Man has to do is to hit Kurt one time without holding back. Heck, he can hold back, it's still enough to knock Kurts head off.

Conclusion : You rely waaay to much on the only effective ability Nightcrawler possesses: teleporting. If it was that simple, Nightcrawler could kill about everybody. It won't work against somebody with an inbuilt alarm system, somebody who knows where Nightcrawler will pop up.

Ever read the episode where Spider-man "fought" the X-Men (Secret Wars)? Kurt tried to teleport to Spidey, in order to surprise and attack him. Spider-Man was so fast he could even web Nightcrawler before he could attack him.

Read also the story where Nightcrawler tries to use the trick against Nimrod you suggested: teleporting a part of the body. He tried it once to Nimrod, who gave him a seriously beating.

You have a lot of reading to do, young man.

norrin radd

Paola
Back2U: eek! laughing lol1

Back2U

Wynndar
like i said...they have fought before, SM showed him he was not on his level...and who said the spider sense is too slow? it is precognitient (knows the future)....it lets him know before the thing happens

Ivo
I dont know Spidey is fast and agile and Night has his teleport...

Back2U
I wasn't saying it was slow, I was saying it is a weak point as it doesn't have the precognitive clarity of Destiny or Maverick who get clear pictures of the future. Spider sense works more like a reflex reaction a fraction of a second early thus you can use it to your advantage by repetively triggering it in a short space of time wearing him out mentally and physically.

During the fight you mentioned Kurt was a very unsure character, he now has the self confidence that he lacked then, sure back then he would have been easy pickings, he was little more than a frightened circus freak when he first joined up with the X-men. His time with Excalibur and his Girlfriend Amanda Sefton would have given him the tactics and confidence to dispose of spiderman if need be.

norrin radd

Back2U
Give me an instance when spiderman has had a visual clear and concise precognitive image. I can't stomach the comic but in all the cross overs(Early marvel team up, What IF, and Onslaught issues) and in all of the television series they either showed a little bug thing above his head or an instantaneous muscle reaction. Sure he's strong and agile but the agility is on par or below. So he's got the Strength and and the spider sense which is the point of attack, it can be overwhelmed as Destiny's was when she entered the morlock tunnels before the mutant massacre or Mirage during the same time or Inferno. The spider sense is a one way channel, not a two way psychic street like Psylocke or Emma Frost or Xavier are endowed with.

YOU need to read properly, my comparison to Thor was relative to the rationale that Kurt was crippled when combating Nimrod (a god among machines) so therefore he can't do so to spiderman. What I was saying was Nimrod was in the calibre of Thor Apocalypse Sinister, Exodus etc.

norrin radd

Back2U
Yes but Wolverine is the best there is at what he does, hardly spiderman. He also possesses a healing factor, and an adamantium skeleton, so any damage kurt did to him would be miniscule. Spiderman has neither of these, he hels faster than normal humans granted but he is still vulnerable to three blades hacking at him from various directions in a short space of time.

I'm counting on the spider sense as a distraction, it's not a hard concept to wrap your head around.

Sorry I don't speak portugese so I don't know what else I can do to make you understand. I'm guessing the babel fish or whatever you are using is garbling how you interperet what I am writing.

norrin radd

Back2U
i didn't mean it as a shot at you I was genuine, I can't understand why you can't concede the possibility of what I am saying being even remotely feesible.

Obviously you guys just have spiderman on too much of a pedestl because he is mainstream, so who are you calling fanboy.

norrin radd

norrin radd

1-winged angel
nightcrawler hands down, no one can beat him
~hey im trying to make a new rpg about X-men and final fantasy and kingdom hearts i need some ppl to say they will join it, its in the I WANT TO START A NEW GAME forum here is the link if u cant be bothered looking for it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...457#post1529457 ok guys plz join it~

1-winged angel
~hey im trying to make a new rpg about X-men and final fantasy and kingdom hearts all joined together, i need some ppl to say they will join it, its in the I WANT TO START A NEW GAME forum here is the link if u cant be bothered looking for it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...457#post1529457 ok guys plz join it~

who?-kid
I respect your opinion, but I don't agree with it. I will explain myself : the problem with your argumentation is that you have to much IFs in it :

IF the spider-sense doesn't work properly, or doesn't work on time, or IF the spider-sense would confuse him with Kurt bamfing around, and IF Nightcrawler has his swords with him, and IF Spider-Man wasn't able to punch him once (very unlikely), and IF Nightcrawler doesn't get dizzy himself by all that teleporting around, well, than he might beat Spider-Man. Problem is you have not the slightest proof for it.

No no no, too many ifs. I, on the other hand, don't use the IF-word when it comes down to describing Spider-Mans assets in a fight against Kurt:

- lots and lots stronger
- lots and lots tougher
- certainly faster
- modest healing factor
- at least as agile
- more experienced
- reflexes as sharp as the claws of Wolverine
- the ability to jump very high and far and to walk ceilings and so on
- spider-sense

No ifs there. Only facts. The abilities Nightcrawler possesses, just aren't in the same league of the abilities of Spidey. Teleporting won't do much good against Spider-Man (in the beginning it probably would, it would confuse him, maybe, but not later during the fight). And fencing ? Sorry, no offense, but when was the last time that Spidey actually has been seriously hurt by a sword ? He can break it in half with his two fingers in 2 seconds.

Do I like Kurt ? Yes. Do I like Spider-Man ? Yes, even more. Am I biased ? No, certainly not. I'm just the fact-guy stick out tongue.

norrin radd
well done, really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.