can somebody help me????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peregrin_Took
after seeing ROTK i fell in love w/ Pippin and Merry's drinking song at edoras. can ANYONE tell me where i can download it?

"it's me, it's pippin"

PippinTook
Hmmm I'd like to know the same thing! big grin *gasp* You almost kind of sort of stole my name! Haha stick out tongue Welcome, Peregrin! And just to let you know, I am Diamond Took (Pip's wife, if you didn't know), so PLEASE don't go around saying you're the real Diamond and everything. Someone did that before...It wasn't really pretty...confused Haha. But welcome! You'll love it here! stick out tongue

orlandoOYEA
Indeed welcome, enjoy yerself!!!

Discos
welcome dude

PippinTook
Oooh purdy sig, OOYEA stick out tongue Lord of the Oscars stick out tongue Of COURSE they are!!! Muahahaha! Oh, yeah, back to the Pip/Merry song....

You can search far and wide
You can drink the whole town dry
But you'll never find a beer so brown
As the one we drink in our home town...
You can keep your fancy ales
You can drink 'em by the flagon
But the only brew for the brave and truuuuuue
Comes from the Green Dragon! beer big grin

Brilliant song. Love it. I would like to know where you can download it though...since it's not on the soundtrack sad

orlandoOYEA
Thank you, i still like Saurons sig but this is until oscar day WHEN LOTR WILL WIN ALL 11!!

pip-foot
welcome! were always glad to have another pippin fan here smile

PippinTook
Of course they will! I know for a fact they will stick out tongue GO LOTR!!! Kick those other movie's butts! Muahahaha!!! Hmmmm I've been doing a lot of evil laughing today....stick out tongue

Of course, of course! The more Pippin fans, the better! big grin YAY PIPPIN!!!!!!! love

pip-foot
pippin! smile

Kitoky
Welcome Welcome! smile Please note that I'm the neat freak around here and you don't want to get on my bad side. big grin

Peregrin_Took
thanx 4 the welcome guys..... i'm still going crazy looking 4 that song!!

"it's me, it's pippin"

pip-foot
yes. nobody mess with kit. Its a BAD idea stick out tongue

Kitoky
wink

pip-foot
we luv you kit smile we just dont wanna make you mad. specially if your our new mod *crosses fingers*

Kitoky
lol you guys are so silly...

pip-foot
i knows. i likes being silly stick out tongue

Peregrin_Took
does any one out there hav the movie downloaded...some ppl do that.
"it's me, it's pippin"

Camellia
*hugs all the Pippin fans*

I love you all so much!big grin

Camellia
Anybody interested in seeing a drabble I wrote that describes Pippin's character? Kind of a drabble/poetry really....

Camellia
I'm sorry, that was promotion *hangs her head in shame*

Kitoky
I actually saw that somewhere on LJ Cam!

Camellia
Did you?!?! Well I didn't post it! What, the writing, or the whole layout?

LegolasLover411
I have a question. Anyone can answer it. I have no idea what merry or pippin means by saying: "the closer we are to danger the farther we are from harm" or visa versa.

Kitoky
I forget......@[email protected] laughing

Kitoky
Right there was Pippin's moment, Pippin realizes that the Shire could be in danger and so he kinda...makes up this thing to get Treebeard to turn around.

Camellia
Right, basically, he said that in order to convince Treebeard to go South instead. Treebeard assumed that Pippin was correct because Treebeard does not understand the hobbits but assumes them to make logical decisions despite this.

However, it does make sense. Do you remember in The Faculty where Casey says, "If you were going to take over the world, would you blow up the white house Independence Day style or sneak in through the back door?"

Basically, Pippin ISN'T sneaking in through the back door. It's a double bluff. Wow, why didn't I just say that at the beginning?

Camellia
Right, Kit. He doesn't actually BELIEVE what he is saying but he says it, pretending that it is for a double bluff.....does that make sense?

Kitoky
Yep.

Camellia
Goodsmile

So anyway - where did you find that Seasons thing? Was it that image? Or jsut the text?

Kitoky
The exact image on LJ

shadowy_blue
And would Saruman really expect Merry, Pippin or anyone of the Fellowhip and their allies to go wandering in his territory? No, right? So, that's basically it. He will go looking and guarding the movements of those people far away from him (from Rohan, Gondor, etc.) without knowing that other little people he can't notice is already in his area under his very nose. big grin It's like a telescope. Your eyes are focused on the lens so all you can see are those things within your eyes' reach from the telescope. But all of a sudden, you wouldn't notice that someone is already sneaking beside you or behind your back. But you can't notice them 'coz your eyes are on the lens.

LOL...horrible analogy..but you get it. *I think*

So, yeah. "The closer we are in danger, the farther we are from harm."

2 cents. big grin

Camellia
Really?!? What, with the writing as well?!?!? How strange!! I don't know how. Someone on here must have posted it!

Kitoky
*shrugs*

Camellia
Hmmmm......curious...verrrrrry curious

Camellia
Have to go now anyway - bye-bye!

Kitoky
Bye bye Cam!

LegolasLover411
0.o Thatnks for sorta clearing that up......at least it wasn't a diplomatic answer......... blink blink blink

pip-foot
who made that seasons thing? i wanna put it for my sig, but i would have to ask the creator first smile

pip-foot
Oh. CAmilla wrote it. Can iput it in my siggy please? its ok if you say no. i just really like it smile

Camellia
Um, yes I think so. Aslong as you give me credit because I made it AND I wrote the words......pleasesmile

pip-foot
of couse i'll give you credit smile thanx it';s awsome. I'll put : camilla mad this and it rocs cuz camilla rocs and is very special! YAY CAMILLA

OK, i got kinda carried away, i wont put that, but i'll give you credit smile

Camellia
Lol, kool! Thanks!

nazgūl-lord
i will have the edoras drinkin song tomorrow i hope i'll send it to your e-mail but i need it or maybe trough msn

Peregrin_Took
thank u thank u thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we luv u nazgul-lord!!!!!!!!!

Peregrin_Took
nazgul-lord can u send me an pm so i can give u my email i don't want everyone on the website to see it....i can't send u one because i'm new and they don't let u

Peregrin_Took
*****a pm, sry bout that

Kitoky
hey Peregrin next time, don't double/triple post okay, just edit.

Peregrin_Took
it said i couldn't, i tried....sry

Kitoky
Oh okay, I see...you seem to put 15 minutes or more before you post again.....strange...

Peregrin_Took
i had posted it and later i checked if anyone had replied...that's not strange just because i found a mistake

Peregrin_Took
i got awesome news guys!!!!! i got the song!!!!!!!!!!!!...just pm me if ya want it!!

Kitoky
Business is done, something official is out - closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.