Who wishes the were really witches and wizards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harrypfan
Do you wish you were a witch or wizard and witch house do you want to be in?

Barbossas Child
There IS real witches (and male witches or wizards). I myself practise WitchCraft (the way of life. not the J.K Rowling 'wave ur wands). I call myself a Witch but don't go brandishing the term around.

But, I do get what ye mean, it would be cool to have a HP type of life.

megajoint
Witch and wizards is fiction based on unexplained situations that occur to people....
u can tell there are some mysterious things in our world like the shaulin monks and their chi,indians and their dream world,there are also the maya people ,the egyptian people and their catacombs etc.
these could be an example of "powers".
people think dragons its a fiction but they were exist really not like we see them today but like giant snakes (I saw a program in the national geographic) maybe wizard and wiches was once were a true.

burnning witches was common in the past.the church did it.maybe they did it for other reason that we'r reading in history books

hope u enjoy the reading

big gay kirk
Magic exists, but its real hard to do... as is anything worth doing... I can do some small magic, but nothing major... as for the burning of witches, most of it was on the lines of "we don't like you, you have something we want, lets find something in the Bible that justifies us killing you..."

tassie
yeah, but it's not magic in the quick way of flicking a wand and Voila!

It's considered Black Magic, not the kind of magic I wanna mess with..... hp magic is more my thing, and of course i'd love to be a witch esp to go to hogwarts!

celestial_moon
i believe in magic

Joy2dWorld
i believe in magic too but no, i dont want to be a witch or wizard.

HP's world is a fantasy world --- but the story can be perceived as parallel to real-life events... in a way... like Alfonso Cuaron's commentary comparing the Ministry of Magic's Cornelius Fudge to British Prime Minister Tony Blair... and Azkaban Prizon to Guantanamo Bay...

there are more parallellisms --- Salazar Slytherin's aim to rid Hogwarts of "half-bloods" & "mudbloods" is like genocide... Pure-bloods like the Malfoy's looking down upon half-bloods & mud-bloods is like racism --- JK Rowling made it a big part of the plot coz she is very much anti-genocide & anti-racism...

pip-foot
I would love to live if harry's world and goes to hogwarts! it would be the greatest thing ever smile

celestial_moon
i second that!

Razul
It would sure beat the crappy boring scholl I go to...

celestial_moon
u wanna c crappy? go 2 my school

tassie
yeah, hogwarts beats this dulll life...

Razul
exactly... And I so much more deserve to be there then the main char's in HP.... I would appreciate every single class...
exept the history of magic with that ghost... he reminds of the woman that teaches german on my school... Every second of my life, I wait for that owl to fly into my window with a note from Mcgonagal...
DAMIT HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I WAIT!!!!....
wauw... where did that come from? Man I am far out...

RebelPhoenix
It would beat my crappy life altogether lol!

tassie
yeah, i know what you mean! Where IS my letter?? mad I've been waiting for 3 years now, and soon enough i'm gonna be waay too old to go to Hogwarts! sad

RebelPhoenix
Lol! At least you all sitll have a chance! wink Me now, I'd need a magic university! eek!

tassie
lol, i'm already too old sad

hopefully, i'll see ya at that Magic University yes

RebelPhoenix
Lol hell yeah big grin

celestial_moon
damn...i'm 14...

RebelPhoenix
You can still go to Magic School then so no worries wink

celestial_moon
yay!

Unicor777
I know what u mean ... I'm a bit tooooooooooo old for magic school ... I would even difficultly qualify for University of MAgic ... acording to some standards ....I would rather qualify for Magical aftergradualtion study !smile

Razul
im 18... so i guess im out to....
I know, ill just seek to come into the Woxford university of witchcraft...
Now I just need a owl to send my application... *Jumps very high* damn those things are hard to catch...

danis4ever
Being a witch will be definitely great, i am fourteen this year. And i guess i can transfer to hogwarts and study there. Studying at hogwarts will be much too way cooler than our school. The studies will be more lively than before.

Orli'sElf7
same w/me!! almost 15 so id b in harry's year wouldnt i? shame cedric died...if hogwarts was real i woulda fancied meeting him. well other than him id want to be in slytherin...sold to tom felton ^_^

RebelPhoenix
Hehe for those old aged pensioners like me who are too old for school stick out tongue I guess we'll just have to start our own university with masters and Phd classes as well! wink

Unicor777
Apsolutelly Agree with you ! Suscribe me in ur classes I would make a good student I hope !
Accio student !

Unicor777
But I came acrosse a virtual magic school on internet they offer some classes, here is a line if you like it! Tell me what u think!!!!!???!!?!?

http://www.shamanschool.com/

monkeyman
yup......if there really were withches n wizards thad be awsome ive always wanted 2 fly on a broomsitck and play quidich smile and to do magic would be really cool 2
smile

the more i think a bout it the more i wanna do it!

monkeyman
but what if there really was a hogwarts school?!......we'd just be muggles and that sux! mad

Behemoth
Who wishes they really were?

hehe. I don't need to wish cool2sorcerer

angelsflame265
i'd b in my 4th year right now

tassie
that was an awful thing to say no *cries* i can't possibly be a muggle!!
i'm waay too abnormal! miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.