A Nightmare on Elm Street

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
For those of you that don't know much about the Freddy Krueger movies, this is one of them and the first in the series of seven. Its very good and quiet scary, it also stars Johnny Depp as one of the main characters.

THE PLOT LINE:

Nancy's friend Tina dies a horrible bloody death and is found mutilated in her bed, the police think Tina's boyfriend is responsible. But Nancy tracks the killer right to the source: Fred (Freddy) Krueger, a child killer that was burnt alive by parents quiet some time ago. Now Freddy has come back for revenge in the young Teenagers nightmares to kill again. Can Nancy save her life and the lives of her friends by keeping them awake? or will they fall asleep and be sent to an early grave? watch it and find out.

(MODERATORS PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS TOO THE HORROR FORUM, I PUT IT IN THIS FORUM SO THAT OTHER MEMEBERS WHO DON'T GO INTO THE HORROR FORUM CAN GET INTERESTED IN THESE MOVIES, THANK YOU.)

Kes
FvsJ that way Horror movie forum isnt necessary since you only enter threads you want.
Horror movies these days are so big and well known that it was granted their own forum.
So sorry but...moving--moved

Evil Dead
The mighty hand of Kes lays down the law........

botankus
Most people who go into the horror forum browse the movie discussion one anyway. I know I do.

Freddy_vs_Jason
But techincally it can go in both forums because its a movie!

HockeyHorror
its a genre of horror movie. so it stays here.

Gabri_Krueger
theres eight. fvsj counts...

SlipknoT
No. If it were then it would be entitled A Nightmare on Elm Street 8: Freddy vs. Jason.

Freddy_vs_Jason
SlipKnot's right, f v j doesnt count.

Kes
Exactly.

Gabri_Krueger
oh, but it should...

slayer
Kind of.........but not really but u could count it if u want?

Gabri_Krueger
okbig grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
It's technically not a NOES movie, it's a different franchise.

Gabri_Krueger
thats good too big grin

millikruger
Ive never seen a Freddy Kreuger Movie. i really should seeing as my last name is also Kruger. only i dont have the extra 'e' but it sounds the same. my sisters name is winnifred, but people call her freddy and i think thats Hot.
Happy Dance

Freddy_vs_Jason
O..........k....huh

slayer
I confused. confused

TheDreamMaster
ok , about the dude named kruger .... umm .. you shouldnt think people calling your Sister freddy is hot .. thats just weird .... and if you seriously wanna get techincal based on either side of this arguement.
all the movies from NOES 1 up to FvsJ all count as the one series because they were all made by New Line Cinemas which we know is call ed The House That Freddy Built. but if you wanna follow the arguement that because FvsJ doesnt say NOES 8 then it doesnt count , then neither should The final Nightmare or Wes Cravens New Nightmare .... because well no where in those titles do they say A NOES 6 or A NOES 7. so if you agree with that then trhere are only 5 original Nightmare movies.

botankus
Is she hot?

And does she have really long fingernails?

SlipknoT
6, and 7 count because the main character is freddy and aside from the people he kills there are no other main characters. In Freddy vs Jason Jason is also a main character, so it should also be called a Friday the 13th movie. But in all fairness Freddy vs. Jason is it's own franchise

slayer
yea since the sequels already on the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.