DBZ the movie [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darknessweapon
Does anyone know anything about the DBZ live action movie?!?!?! I mean i have been searching the internet for about 6 months and i keep getting the same crap over and over again. Does anyone know anything about this movie, anything RECENT?

Huma
Fox was going to do it but they dropped out. Go to dragonballtoys.com and there's some info. Just scroll down the news page.

el_barto
no i dont know anything but there is a thread on this already and this shouldnt be here it should be in the movie discussion

Huma
it should be in either sense DBZ is an anime in my opinion

darknessweapon
okay, thanks, i'll delete the thread tomorrow....

Drifter101
the movie was going to be a failure since they fired the creator of the series! come on if u want to make the movie a success dont fire the creator of the whole thing off the entire project. So since it also just seems too wild or odd for a live action movie let us just leave it to be the great anime it is and let it rest in peace

tigida_tigida
ok a while ago i remember surfing the web just looking at DBZ pics wen i remembered my cousin saying something about AF and wen i remembered i ran a search through google and a web site came up telling me about AF and wat happens in it. it went into a great load of detail in wat happens and so ill explain it to you now.

well goku has been merged with the dragon and goku is able to grant wishes. he grants trunks and goten the wish of being able to go to a higher state of super saiyan (i think it was super saiyan 2 im not sure)

and then goku takes off from earth and leaves them all there (and ive just clicked on about this ill explain in a bit)

trunks senses something but he senses majin buu and so he goes off to investigate (he doesnt bother telling goten coz hes to busy eating as usual) it switches scenes to goten who eventaully senses that strange energy signature and then he realises its majin buu's and so he takes off and wen he sensed it so did everyone else but goten is gettin very close to trunks and he sees that trunks has his back turned to him and he walks over and wen trunks turns around he notices a big M on his forehead and then he realises that trunks has been turned into majin trunks hes going through the same fate as his father did and king kai is only starting to realise wats going on.

king kai senses that there is another energy signal behind majin buu's but king kai gets very confused because its letting off great amounts of energy and its a............................pig majin buu is merged with a pig.

the pig thing introduces it's self as pigidi (im not sh!ting you either im just tellin you wat i got off the internet) and says that he did not force trunks to change he wanted to be changed but hes right trunks did want changed and he asks goten if he will join him he says no but after some persuasion and some punches being thrown then he agrees that if he can beat majin trunks with out any help then he will join then and unfortunatly he beat trunks and joins them and by this time goku is just arriving and is goku p!ssed he starts kickin off and punches trunks and goten all over but goku starts to get beat and gohan (who is there cant do anything coz he needs goku to put up that force field thing up and so king kai who was in the middle of training vegeta decides to send him down and this is where vegeta starts kickin off coz hes sussed wats happening and he starts saying wat he went through but then he gets really really mad coz trunks copy cated his move the big bang and then after that i dont know coz i couldnt read any more pages but thats all i know i will try to find the web site and put it on here

Junaspher
Hmmm...intresting. But DBAF is not a real saga in the Dragon Ball/Z/GT show. It was just something made up by some fan. Too bad it sounds like something very cool.

Drifter101
yea it was going to be the next project after GT but the creator just never really put it into more than just ideas

el_barto
didn't read all of it but sounds cool

tigida_tigida
oh...thats no good it sounded so cool 2

tigida_tigida
ok here we are a AF pic just found it on the internet.

Junaspher
^that's not a real pic.
You see at the end of DBGT they take you a hundred years into the future so that you can see Vegeta Jr. and Goku Jr. fighting at the World Martial Arts Tournament. I'm not say that you* messed with that pic, infact i know you didn't because I've seen that pick before too. But it's not real. Somebody just made it just like people make sigs.

Lord Ryugen
Most of the pics about AF are like that, it's a real shame as well, if AF had been made it might soothed the scum in peoples throats after watching the shit fest that was GT.

tigida_tigida
yea....GT was pretty sh!t i didnt like the fact that goku was turned into a child again its getting repetative

Junaspher
Here's a really cool pic of Vegeta, and Trunks fused.
http://www.myfavoritegames.com/ImageFolio31_files/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Dragonball_AF/vtrunks.jpg

tigida_tigida
oh...that is a wicked picture.

Junaspher
I know it's really cool

Lord Ryugen
Now see, if GT had had characters like that in it it would of been cool. But NO they had to have the five minute wonder that was SSJ4 Gogeta who instead of being even remotely hard turned out to be a joke.

Junaspher
*nods* I totally agree

Lord Ryugen
SSJ4 Gotenks

Lord Ryugen
SSJ5 Vegeta

Lord Ryugen
New Fusion: Picceta

Lord Ryugen
Krilloku

tigida_tigida
this is all great. i love DBZ ive watched sinse i can remember.

Junaspher
Okay now you KNOW this one's fake. That was when he turned into "Super Vegeta" in the Cell saga. They just changed the coloring.

Lord Ryugen
Yeah! looks cool though

tigida_tigida
yea but a bit farfetched

Collidor
Ive got the picceta on my PC the Vegeta trunks one aint showin up o this one though (ITS NOT MINE) but ill look at it later ohhh when i have some time ill try to post all my pics on here some are rather funny i got one of yamcha and tien fused

Clovie
i heard a long time ago.. that there gonna be a new serie in tv...
but i haven't seen it confused

it was to be about pam's grandchildren stick out tongue
actually i saw one episode with sth like that..

Lord Ryugen
Thats the last episode of GT where Goku Jnr and Vegeta Jnr fight in the finals of the world martial arts tournement.

Clovie
yeah that was probably that sad

tigida_tigida
i never saw that one...but i never watched all of GT

Lord Ryugen
It was the single best episode in the entire series. And even then it wasen't much better than the rest of GT

Clovie
i didn't like gt much..
pam was to annoying for me... confused

crazy_c
pan's a moot youpi

Collidor
she should have had a better voice and that would have been better

tigida_tigida
yea shes has got a horrible voice

tigida_tigida
^ yes

DenKi
I loved all Z and GT and each one of the movies, i think im starting to get abit tired of them i have to admit.

Im sure when SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta fused into Gogeta, I think they reached a much higher Level than SSJ4.

Its like when SSJ Goten and Trunks Fused in the Buu saga they could only reach SSJ3 when fused, But before they could only goto SSJ

makes me Think :P

Mystic_Gohan
I think they shouldn.t have continued after z! GT is Crap compared with Z so i am sure that this AF thing will be just a bigger mystake!

Drifter101
http://www.dragonballz.com/index2.cfm?page=live going onto this site i chose to look at the live action movie updates then came across that the movie production and project has been dropped completley go to this site its the official site so the source is really really reliable

sonofasaiyan
Mystic there is on Dragon Ball AF or Live Action Movie for that matter and their probably never will be. Most of us can agree that GT was no where near the quality and suspensefullness of DBZ but it is a somewhat satisfying conclusion to the story of Goku and the Z fighters.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_30922_uR.gif

RoguePw25
there not making another DBZ movies?? So disappointing. This was the best cartoon show ever.

woesteling
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REAL LIFE PICCOLO laughing

Eccentric
Are you serious about this real movie thing, do you have any more pictures?

dj_matrix
yea..post more and dont stop posting.

woesteling
no i had this pic of a friend.....
but what is the deal than about its canceled???

BlackHatDefect
Note that i hate all DB besides GT(whick is god),but that dosen't cange my opinion of this.I know there making a Lupin movie,Evengelion movie,and have made a Inuyasha play in live action.But even with special effects these days,the movie will probably be lame..i mean,its hard enough to make the hair look decent,but it would look so stupid to see a bunch of non carttoned americas floating up there.

DenKi
Well it looks very real but i dout its coming out 4 real, it says in the pic 2003..

Reborn Again
It's fake. The DBZ movie has already been cancelled.

SuperSayinGoku
Damn!!!!!!!!!

dj_matrix
double damn!!!

Collidor
no I have seen more I will try to find them
!@One more year@!

Eccentric
thanks

Trickster
A Lupin movie? That'll just be silly.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Piccolo looks a little creepy in that pic. I hope that's not what he looks like. I'll try and find some info and then post it.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Piccolo looks a bit too old. I think Piccolo should be young and not so evil looking. I'm glad Hugh Jackman was fired for playing Goku, he didn't really suit the character. I think Orlando Bloom would be a good Trunks, not because hes good looking but because he's young and with blue contacts and the right hair cut and hair colour he would look great. I also think that they should use CG to inlarge the characters muscels because in the cartoon they're EXTREMELY buff, no normal human is like that. They should use actors that aren't well known to play the characters. But they should have a martial arts back-ground.

Eminem_JR
um when is this movie coming out sounds cool

Freddy_vs_Jason
It's suppose to come out next year but I highly doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.