How to... Moderator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanie623
I've got a question,... How do I apply for the job as a moderator in a certain forum in this forum? Do I just go to the Super-mod? Will anyone please explain to me? Thanks so much! =)

yerssot
For your convinience, there was already a thread made; read it by clicking on the following link:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21297&highlight=moderator

in short... the official version is that you don't ask, be nice and be active

Fire
we should make a sticky 'bout this question Raz

shanie623
Oh. Thanks for the link. I kinda got confused there because in this other forum which I've been in for 3 years now, they don't pick you as a moderator. You tell the super-mod, then you just have to make a certain amount of post and must compromise to be active in the forum you're applying to moderate. The super-mod then makes a thread on you applying as a moderator and waits for at most 48 hours for members to vote for you. If at least 14 people said they trusted you to be moderate that certain forum, then you're in (and this only happens if the members know you well. they don't vote in a poll. they vote by reasons in which why or why you shouldn't be a moderator).

Well, thanks anyways for the link! =) Read it, understood it, got it. =)

Kes
Ok.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.