Severus Snape/Alan Rickman [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Hey......I was wondering if Snape was ever going to change toward Harry...I wonder if Harry will have to get him out of some sticky mess........ Like maybe Lord V will go after Snape..b/c afterall he did used to be a Death Eater...well if Harry is there...then Snape would be grateful for it RIGHT................... IF Snape is loyal to Dumbledore that is..........

Ass Goblin
i dont think snape will change towards harry he doesnt like him at all i think

airangel429
I know....but I think he will change...he can't resent Harry forever b/c of his parents...my opinion though...... I dont think he will be all nice to him...I just think he will end up laying off of him.

robincooper
i think he may do somthing inportant for harry.... and maybe even change towards him... thats what i think anyway!

unibrow
i think harry may do something for snape in the future but i also think it will only make snape hate him even more...like how James saved snapes life and he hated him even more cuz then he owes him somn

SiriusBlackRIP
The one thing that has always bothered me about the Harry Potter books is that we never get to find out why Dumbledore trusts Snape I'd hoped that there would be more information about this in Order Of The Phoenix but there wasn't. Harry asks Dumbledore outright in The Goblet Of Fire:

I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the matter.

charmaine
i know so do i thought that we would find out i mean for crying out loud snape was a death eater he worked for voldermort how do you know he has really changed sides

SiriusBlackRIP
My thoughts exactly. I mean he could have just tricked Dumbledore into trusting him and he could still be working for Voldemort.

unibrow
doubt it cuz in book 4 by the graveyard voldemort said while counting the death eaters that he believed one has left him forever....i dunno....maybe snape switched sides cuz he saw dumbledore was more powerfull than voldefart...have to wait for next books to see

charmaine
perhaps

well I think snape is good because he tried to save harrry in 1st book because james potter saved him and even though hes mean to harry I think hes good also he mean to him because of james of being stuck up

Lokia
Snape is a not evil. He may be a snarky bastard, and if I said he wasn't I would be denying a charcater that I love.

He obviously hates what he was as a Death Eater. He found them morally wrong, and has paid dearly for his mistakes, but we all make them.

watadrive
in the 5th book snape went looking for harry in the forest and told the order what harry saw of sirius

charmaine
i think snape really wants to do the right thing

airangel429
I dunno.... I think Snape is going to lighten up on him....... my instincts tell me something is going to happen to make a bond between them. B/c he used to be death eater.......i think in book 6 it will come out for THE EXACT REASON that dumbledore trusts Snape..... and I think one of them will do something for the other and this is how Harry will come to understand all of this. Plus with Lucious Malfoy in prison and Crabbe and Goyle in prison...who knows...snape may not be able to favor them anymore............ without looking suspicious.

I wonder if those guys can stay in hogwarts with their parents being death eaters????????????????????????

ladyblueyes
i think that some how...(and i know that it is a long shot...) but i think that somewhere along the lines Snape will be KIN to harry.... but they were like long lost cousins or something so i think that they might lighten up......LIKE I SAID I KNOW IT IS A LONG SHOT...... but it is a pretty cool IDEA

LilMimister006
I still dont think that Snape should be rude to Harry just because of James when they were kids @ the school though. I mean, personally i think thats kind of childish of snape to STILL holding a grudge after all those years

airangel429
Yeah that would be weird...like how Sirius was related to all those bad people........I just wanna know why he has gotta be such an *** to Harry all the time and then is soooo nice to Draco and still close to Lucious...knowing he is a death eater........???? I wonder if he owes Lucious maybe for soemthing??? HEY....DING DING DING DING DING....maybe Lucious knows that Snape know longer wants to be a death eater so in order for Snape not to get drug back in with Voldemort I bet that he has to keep doing somethign secretive for Lucious to keep Voldemort from coming back after him?? I wonder if Voldemort maybe thinks that Snape is a spy...but he really isn't. I just think its weird that Snape hasn't been came after yet........with Voldemort back in power????!!!!!

mika
even becouse Dumbledore trusts many kind of people, i think that Snape is not very bad guy at all

airangel429
I dunno...but i would like to know what it is that is between him and snape...........

SiriusBlackRIP
In the graveyard Voldemort says about his death eaters "One, too cowardly to return...he will pay." I believe he is referring too Snape. "...one, who I believe has left me forever...he will be killed, of course." Here he is referreing to Karkaroff becasue he takes flight the same evening. Also Snape must still be working with Voldemort in order to spy on him for Dumbledore.

airangel429
I was kind of thinking that...OR maybe Dumbledore knows that Snape is FAKING to be a spy at Hogwarts against D-Dore.... but really he is on the good side......you know..........maybe that's why he acts the way he does...so V will never catch on...............

SiriusBlackRIP
Like a kind of double agent. That to me seems quite likely. It is unlikely that Dumbledore is being fooled.

ladyblueyes
thats a very good point u guys!! but i think that snape is still being nasty towards harry b/c of the "special thing" dumbledore made him do after the 4th book!! Like when he sent him somewhere but never said where!! I think that he is a spy for the "good" side and everyone thinks (including the Malfoys) that he is on the "bad" side again!! but thats a long shot too!

charmaine
i think snape will always have a grudge against harry because of his dad

airangel429
NO...i think Snape is a spy..why do you think D-Dore trusts him soo much....and I think maybe Snape may get caught in the act in book 6 or 7 and Harry will have to save him from Lord V and then that's when their relationship will soften towards each other...I do see snape as a spy for the good side......... And Lord V must think he is still on that side..b/c the only one he knew who had left was Victor Krum's Head Master........can't remember his name right now..but you all know who I am talking about... smile

airangel429
I think Snape will fall in love with Tonks....maybe she might save him from Lord V rather than HArry...(I think snape is a spy for the good side adn that's why d-dore has all this trust for him) JKR said that Snape may possibly fall in love..........I think it COULD be Tonks...she's a new girl and shes an auror.

airangel429
Yeah...I really could see him as a double agent...that could be another reason why he doesn't get close to harry and isn't nice to him...IT MAKES SENSE......b/c Snape has to make sure V doesn't find out or his cover will be blown. but yes I do see him as a double agent. Definitely!!

charmaine
snape and tonks thats what ive voted for

unibrow
the kids of the death eaters have to be let back into school or else thats descrimintation...thats like u not being let back into school cuz ur dad commited murder and is in jail...they may be nasty a-holes but they cant be kicked outa school for that reason ...unfortunately.....

derexcool
i agree

Sephiroth02
Krums headmaster is Karkaroff and what i think is Dumbledore is using snape as a spy and Voldemort thinks he's using snape as a spy but snapes feeding him wrong or misleading info. i think voldemort will break into his mind in the sixth book but Harry will save him and snape will lay off him but i think he still wont be nice to him but hate him even more

airangel429
smile

airangel429
yeah...that's kinda what i was thinking......smile

restemp80
i think Snape will perhaps change his attitude towards Harry in futture books........btw i dun think Snape will fall in love because Rowling has answered this question in an interview.....her reply was, " who will ever fall in love with Snape?"

restemp80
think Snape will perhaps change his attitude towards Harry in futture books........btw i dun think Snape will fall in love because Rowling has answered this question in an interview.....her reply was, " who will ever fall in love with Snape?"

airangel429
NO.... SNAPE WILL FALL IN LOVE.... that doesn't mean someone has to love him back! smile

airangel429
So what do you all think?

airangel429
I was thinking its possible for Snape to be playing a double agent. In this I mean b/c there is a reason that Dumbledore trusts him. I think that he is playing spy for Dumbledore against Lord V. And that the reason why he isn't nice mad to Harry is b/c he can't let on to like Harry b/c Lord V will catch on. and this is also why I believe the Snape is so nice to the Malfoy's and why he's so friendly to Lucious, b/c he is the one being the traitor. Lord V only knows of one death eater that had fled...and he was the one that was the head master at the other school, Victor's school.

So after all of this...........I believe Snape is playing both sides...but he's really good, even though he's made out to look like a bad character.

nadiddijaa
What was it that snape had to do for voldemort at the end of book 5? Anyone got any theories? Do you still think he is a death eater?

airangel429
he was doing somethign for DUMBLEDORE....that had to do with Voldemort I THINK

airangel429
NO..I THINK HE'S A DOUBLE AGENT...WORKING FOR DUMBLEDORE TO find out stuff on Lord V BUT still "appearing" to Lord V as a devoted follower.

airangel429
b/c obviously JKR makes him out to "look" like the bad guy and we all would want him to be...and in the end...he's the one with all the information that tells Lord V's whereabouts......... makes sense..... just cuz no one likes a character doesn't mean that they are really a bad person..i am sure she has an UNDERLINED reason for the way that he acts towards harry that is ASIDE of from the fact that he was taunted by Harry's father.

But I could be wrong........ this is just my opinion..... big grin

airangel429
I can see SNape favoring the Malfoy's to APPEAR to Lord V that he is still involved with fellow death eater families..etc. THis would be why SNape would always curl up his lips when Harry would give him a "low blow comment" about Lucious. B/c he couldn't admit to Harry what was going on...well b/c then it would end up all over school like all the other fiasco's and then the cat would be outta the bag and Voldemort would end up killing snape......when Dumbledore wouldn't be there to protect him.

Sorry I should've made this one long post.......it all just came to me.. smile

thelotrlovr15
i belive you are right

frootlooplucy
youve got some good points.

airangel429
THANKS big grin I have to REALLY fight it!! big grin

nadiddijaa
yeah suppose, but i think i just pieced it together, he was probably gathering the members from the order of the pheonix! (itll make sense if youve read the 5th book...)

Sephiroth02
i think he's a double agent also, in book 4 Dumbledore said that snape risked his life doing it once before after being a death eater

airangel429
I THINK he was gathering the order back together too...b/c that did fit but I also think he's a couble agent...... there are alot of things in the books that make you think that he is........ plus JKR makes him out to LOOK like the bad guy....but in the end I think he'll be the one that saves the day....for real...I think he's gonna do seomthing that will knock the socks off of everyone!

airangel429
Comments anyone???

airangel429
Anyone else think that Snape will end up being a double agent???

airangel429
???????????????????????????????? I guess no one else thinks this..well I thought it was a good idea, and still do............ smile I just think there's something that Snape is going to do that will turn everyone's head. So they are like... I CAN'T BELIEVE SNAPE DID THAT...I mean he already was chanting the counter curse to save harry in the 1st book.....so maybe he'll do something GREATER for him in the end........

Mormegil
Well, Snape is a double agent. However, Harry knows this. Harry also knows that Snape doesn't like him because of what Harry's father did to him. Snape just can't get over what had happened between him and James Potter, and he likes to take it out on Harry every chance he gets. However, I do agree with your theory. Snape very well could just be nice to Draco and Lucius just because he's playing as a Death Eater under-cover. As for Harry, it's just another excuse for Snape to be mean to him. And I dare-say he'd like that part of the job. But, like I said, Snape is a double-agent. That's what Dumbledore asked him to do, that's what snape himself said.
"... said Snape coldly, 'because you are neither special nor important, and it is not up to you to find out what the Dark Lord is saying to his Death Eaters.'
'No -- that's your job, isn't it?' Harry shot at him.
'Yes, Potter,' he said, his eyes glinting. 'That is my job..."

Korri
AGENT? did u say AGENT? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

airangel429
yep..... doule agent....playing both sides...but is really good

StevenStills
Good point.

I guess it's true, Snape is a double agent for Dumbledore. But I don't think he's mean to Harry because Voldemort would catch on, if Voldemort could know what Snape was doing then it would all be for not because he does stuff for the Order. But, it is still possible he's mean to Harry because he knows that Harry is an emotional person and he might end up revealing Snape to Voldemort or something. Still, I think he just hates Harry.

thelotrlovr15
you matrix freak...

i love harry potter
lord of the rings
and matrix...
but i dont mix them with eachother...k?
thank you

thelotrlovr15
i'm just messin'!

airangel429
MAN YOUR ZIGGY IS WAY TOOOO LONG! ITS NICE...BUT TOO LONG!

Laviera_j
Dumbledore has always made it very clear he trusts Snape - butwhy???

Did he do something to prove his loyalty???

Did Dumbledore save him from his horrible parents and raise him?:??

Wierd idea, but..................

crazy_c
Maybe he was the only person hu ever believed in him or sumtin so he changed 4 him.

snlovergirl
im sure theres a specific incident where snape has proved himself but we wont find out till the 6th or 7th book.

Laviera_j
yeah, but what could that incident be???

Laviera_j
Anyone got any wild theoies?

america_boxers
yea snape was a death eater and 1 day sense hit him and he look for the order and he told dumbledore he couldnt do it kill people and what not so he became a spy for the order and dumbledore trusted him ever since.

IBTonks
yeah, snape was a death eater, but i don't know bout the "saw Sense" part! it wudn't be that easy!

america_boxers
like he watched them (the death eaters) brutelly torter and kill some people and it freaked him out or something so he went to a.d. and told him everything he knew on the dark lord and spied on them ever since

The Omega

america_boxers
Not for no reason! snape harrassed james just as much as james harrased him...remember what sirius said snape never missed a chance to curse james and hes not gunna take that sitting down

Sheepz
I don't know who made this but it's hilarious.

http://www.eviltrailmix.com/extra/Potter.swf

StrgzrCndyPixie
i dont think you knew or anything but that has allready been posted and commented on its under hee hee have a look 4 urself and see. just lettin you no

Sheepz
Oh, *cough* nevermind then ^^;; thanks for telling me

StrgzrCndyPixie
thats alrite ive done sumting like that b4 and every1 started to get stressed at me!!! to much negative feeling 4 me and i didnt want u to get yelled out cause it kinda sux

leah11
I love that flash animation its real funny

Phoenix
It's true, there is one!!

http://www.geocities.com/severusnapefc/

Phoenix
found this on the net....

Phoenix
101 Reasons why we LOVE Snape

Some people would claim this task impossible, but alas it has been done and more can be thought...
101 reasons why we love Snape!

1) "Severrrus" sounds so sexy!
2) He's constantly contradictory but strangely always the same
3) He's sophisticated but grotesque
4) He's unconventionally beautiful
5) He's different
6) He ties Lupin up in tight black cords **grooowlll**
7) He shook hands (quickly) with Sirius (awww...^_^)
8) He swallows his pride for Dumbledore
9) He doesn't seem to have anyone (apart from himself) to live for
10) He tried to save Harry's life
11) He lost many of his friends
12) He's solitairy
13) He's deliciously sarcastic
14) He's swoops and sweeps
15) He snarls are snares
16) We cant breathe, feel faint when he walks into the room
17) The stare.. as if he is lookin into your soul.. <splat>
18) He's Batlike? LOL.. ok.. take me to your cave! bahahhaa
19) Because he is deeply entrancing
20) Because he's brilliant.
21) Because he's snarky.
22) Because he has good taste in clothing.
23) Because he's so cute when he's angry.
24) Because black silk is the new denim
25) Because legos are cool
26) Because bad boys are sexy
27) Because he's wickedly charming...
28) Because of lilly's post on the cinescape board, something about he's lost his innocence and he's willing to take yours! grr..!
29) Because he's constant yet unpredictable!
30) Because he looks like the type of man who has "unusual tastes"
31) Because he's sensuous and intuitive
32) Because he sends rumbling tingles running down your spine through just a word or look.
33) Because he's got potential
34) Because he's never disappointing although suffers quite a few disappointments
35) Because of his SEDUCTIVE PRESENCE!!!
36) Because he acts wicked!
37) Because he's irresistably Dark
38) Because he acts older than his years
39) Because he's childish
40) Because he's "always there" in desperate times
41) Because he's an outcast
42) Because we pity him
43) Because he's an enigmatic gift to speculative Romantics!
44) Because he messes things up
45) Because he suffers "severe" disappointments
46) Because no one loves him
47) Because he's sophisticated
48) Because he's hideous
49) Because he's cruel in the non-murderous way
50) Because he's cool but incredibly hot!
51) Because he's unpopular
52) Because we can relate to him
53) Because he's surreal
54) Because of his Wolfie
55) Because he's thought-provoking
56) Because he's not a 2D villain charicature
57) Because he's not your typically nice hero
58) Because he'd face a three-headed dog for hate!
59) Because we don't know much about him
60) Because he's so serious he's funny!
61) Because he's mocked by the goodies, but still on their side
62) Because he turned to the good side
63) Because he always goes a step further
64) Because he's witty
65) Because he's poetic
66) Because of his swirling black cloak and billowing robes!
67) Because of his extremely skilled hands
68) Because so many HP fans hate him!
69) Because he's logical, but puzzling to the mind!
70) Because the books would be boring without him (he adds spice)
71) Because he's deep
72) Because he's well written
73) Because he's not real
74) Because he seems adorably spoilt!
75) Because he's not married
76) Because he seems tortured (well he does teach in dungeons afterall!)
77) Because he's equivocal
78) Because he's intriguing to the point of keeping you up night after night thinking, "Hmm...I wonder what he underwear he wears..?"
79) Because he can sometimes get a little exciteable
80) Because his eyes are hollow yet deep
81) Because he has an intriguing past
82) Because he's dangerous
83) Because he's distinguished (Oh...that aquiline nose...)
84) Because he's dramatic
85) Because he wears lipstick and heavy eyeliner in the movie!
86) Because his friends are now his enemies and his old enemies are still his enemies...lol...
87) Because he's a terrible teacher!!
89) Because his eyes glitter strangely
90) Because he ensnares our senses and is a complex concoction of all sorts of intriguing ingredients.
91) Because he flies on broomsticks
92) Because he's logical
93) Because he's subtley overwhelming!
94) Because he's never boring
95) Because he's useful
96) Because he's Vampiresque
97) Because he's human (well...from what we know...wink
98) Because of his abnormally large nose
99) Because JKR doesn't let much on about him! ("keep your eye on him"...::faints:: the suspense is killing me!)
100) Because Hagrid's protective of him even though he's prejudiced against Slytherins
101) Because of "Snakehips"
102) Because we can think of more than 101 reasons to why we LOVE him!

IBTonks
i love snape...my fav character!!

starlitegrl
lol........snape "He's deliciously sarcastic"....i don't think so.......
laughing out loud bunny

Phoenix
I've actually written a fanfic which shows a different side to snape... its about his life as a student at hogwarts and how people are eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil to him...

StrgzrCndyPixie
kol whats it called i wana read it

frootlooplucy
hes poetic? lol, since when? i agree though, snape is cool. and he has a really good line in PoA and if they dont put that in the movie i will be very very... annoyed.

StrgzrCndyPixie
wats the line wats the line

Malfoy's chick
lol

its_magic
oh yeah try and find 101 good things about hermione it might be worth it lol hahahaha

julibug
um, actually there are quite a few. being the immense alan rickman fan that i am, i have stumbled onto several! yea snape!

julibug
that was quite funny!

Phoenix
I know who made it... I'll post the site, it has original cartoons by some girl, and her brother made the animation. It's great, i found it about a month ago. she hasn't done many, so lets all 'bother' her 'til she makes more!

Phoenix
http://www.livejournal.com/community/potterpals/

Phoenix
Let's go bother her!

starprincess366
heee heee heee. i loved it. but why does dd have to take his cloths off. honestly ppl. hee hee hee

starprincess366
hey did u notice that snape sounds like squidward on spongebob? he he. i lioke the part where he kills ron and harry

Phoenix
"oh dear..."

bob222
i luv the ummm the poem i was depressing

bob222
Is there anywhere where you can see more of these animated thingys like "Bothering snape?" I think I died laughing on that one!

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

"naked time" wtf!

~fuoco~
is there anyone else who likes professor snape, even tho he drives harry and his mates mad?! i like him, and i reckon in the 7th book he falls in love... this means he'll soften up!!smile

StrgzrCndyPixie
who will he fall in love with??????????????????????

rephrase that who do you THINK he will fall in love with?????????

frootlooplucy
i like Snape, hes cool.

airangel429
I THINK HE'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH TONKS! big grin

(sorry for caps...working in a different program)

Malfoy's chick
no another new character, or maybe Tonks. Snape is actually cool. I bet he is a big softie under that coldness, lol

Dracos_vanilla
I love snape!big grin

airangel429
oh i am sure he's a softie too...

Phoenix
I like snape! I am writing a fanficcy about his best friend...

~fuoco~
i would love to read it, phoe!!!

Toms_Chick85
i like snape but i cant stand da things he dose to make harry and his friends madd!!! lol

starlitegrl
i lyk snape too but I think that he is gonna die in the 7th book sad

frootlooplucy
yeah, i have a feeling something will happen to him.

Ass Goblin
YAY he is a bad bad man beer bunny sick

starprincess366
i luv his sarcasm and everything. yes i always thought he would fall for some1 clumsy (tonks) and underexperienced(tonks just befcame an aurorer) but i think he might fall for ther new dada teacher in book6 or 7. i truly beliee tht he is a caring sensitive and well providing person and he will fall for apale skinned blue eyed tall blonde or brunette, like the actress who plays winny fauster in tuck everlasting. some1 who looks like that. we all know snape deserves it.

~fuoco~
yeah, i think that snape really does care about harry, and what happenes to him!! and to his mates... he just hides it

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh....................hes such a softy ....................lol

sugarprincess
I love Snape, so much. He's so cool. Everything he does, he's just totally fab, he's my 4th fav Character.
I reckon he'll soften up in the next books. He's actually not even that bad to harry, its just cause of his dad, and he has good reasons to, i mean Sirius and James did try to kill him and all. But when james saved his life you'd think he wouldnt hate him anymore.

Phoenix
it is posted in the General Fiction Section

Orli'sElf7
snape?!????? hook up with someone???? uh ok...sure lol. well hes ok i mean i thought he could been a lil nicer to harry in tha 5th bk ya kno with all the stuff harry's goin thru plus snape's in the order etc etc oh yea hey malfoy's chick...whos that guy in a hogwarts uniform???? there's dan in the back of the pic but then on the front it doesnt lookl ike harry or draco.... hes cuuutteee tho yes

DeceiverOfFools
Snape is cool!

icy
who hates Snape?I know I do., He is 'Mr.I know everything' and I hate such people.Whatever Harry says, he's like 'silence'. silence my foot but I still think he is an overgrown bat.I hope he gets what is coming to him fast.AAAGGGHHH he is so annoying!

airangel429
I don't like the way he treats harry....HOWEVER I do think it WILL CHANGE! big grin

StrgzrCndyPixie
allwayz look on da bright side of life dee dum dee dum dee dum dee dum

Orli'sElf7
i think he wont change. like, its pretty obvious in the 5th book. even though snape is in the whole order thingy, he treats harry worse than ever! i dont know...it could go either way shifty

Maikahyandowen
you're supposed to hate him. you're never supposed to like the bad guy, then he wouldn't BE a bad guy. rolling on floor laughing ninja doctor What the f**k?

its_magic
snape rules!!!!!!!!

its_magic
bad guys never get enough recognition why cause they r stupid but snape he is sly wise enough to keep it cool and within his reach and he does it with a great satisfaction i might add

orlisgrl15
i agree w/ airangel429. i think his attitude towards harry will change because of everything that happened in book 5 ya know with ****** dead.

Joseph_Kerr
I think Snape will sacrifice himself to save Harry in front of Draco in book 7. smile

orlisgrl15
y is that confused

Joseph_Kerr
This is what I'm thinking... some spoilers for those who haven't read the books.

I think that Snape will realize that its obvious that he treats Harry because of how Harry's father treated Snape. In book 6 Harry will begin to respect Snape for who he is and what Snape can teach him to defend himself. By respecting Snape, Snape will realize that Harry is ready to learn from him and will have to patience to teach Harry (of course persuaded by Dumbledore).

I just see that Snape realizing that Harry is the answer to saving the Wizardry world sacrifices himself to protect Harry from death.

~fuoco~
i LOVE snape!! he's jus a badass, ur not suposed to like snape, but i did the moment i saw him lol i dunno ymessed

its_magic
i reckon snape all the way

frootlooplucy
i like snape too. always have messed how can you NOT like him?

airangel429
I LIKE SNAPE TOO..... and I think he there is gonna be a bond with him and Harry soon. :wink:

icy
I think i will like him better if he changed his attitude towards harry.

Malfoy's chick
His attitude has to change, IT HAS TO. I mean, I don't think Snape will stay like that 4 eva. But I think he is acting like that to make the people like Slytherins and Death Eaters think he hates him and he really doesn't

snapesnuggler
Snape is supposed to be hateable. That's his character.

Yet so many of us find him intriguing wink There must be something inside him that we see and others dont.

sadge
snapes gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well not snape but alan rickman is mmmmmmmmm
especially in dogma mmmmmmmmmm yes yes big grin big grin

Phoenix
I like Snape - he may be a b*st*rd, but he's a b*st*rd with a history and with good reason.

starprincess366
WHAT! HOW DARWE YOU! HE IS MY FAVERITE CHARACTER. HE IS THE EYS AND EARS OF HOGWARTS! HARRY AND CO. WOULDN'T EVEN BE ALIVE IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM!HE GHAS DONE SOOO MUCH! HE HAS HAD A HARD LIFE! EVERY SKOOL HAS A TEACHER LIKE HIM. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! starts throughing tomatoes and other rotted vegs to icy

~fuoco~
yeah, snape is charming i guess... you can't hate him...

jennyanderson
I'm guessing maybe Snape fell in love with some one when he was a Death Eater, but Voldemort had her killed (for who knows what reason), so Snape went after Voldemort himself to avenge her (or his) death but realized that he could not harm Voldemort in any way, so he did the only other thing he could do, even though it meant he had to join forces with his school bullies-he became a spy for Dumbledore ( after all people, love CAN move mountains). And maybe thats why he doesn't have any girl friend (or a boy friend), and maybe thats why he didn't get married, and thats how Voldemort knows that Snape was the spy, because he initiated in her (or his) killings-hey, this all makes sense!
Now, it might sound a bit farfetched to some of you, but honestly, can you come up a better idea as to why Snape might wanna switch sides and help the people he hated most through out his whole life?

airangel429
I think that Snape was in love with Lily too! big grin and yes I do think he is the spy for Dumbledore....afterall he does know about occolumency(sp?) and he said only skilled people in this can be right in front of someone (like voldemort..my opinion) and he wouldn't know what his thoughts were or anything. So its easy for Snape I think to talk to Lucious about things.....and I think that's where he gets his information from. B/c he favors Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle a little TOO much...OR MAYBE HE HAS TO.....you know how Lucious pays everyone to do what he wants or he'll curse them......

But yeah I think Snape was in love with Lily too and he despised James b/c of that. I wonder if in his memories.....well I wonder if there's something about Lily in his pensieve? She was the one who was defending him.............when James wanted to be the bully to him.

icy
what do you people think about professor Umbridge?I think she is another piece of work or should I say dirt.

sadge
true i cant stand her if i was there i would want to punch her!!!!
" give her hell for us peeves" by fred and george

Phoenix
I personally like Snape, I think he has levels that haven't been explored yet.

And you have to admit, he has reasons for hating James Potter and Sirius Black.

shaber
Lily was a "mudblood." The adolescent Snape assumed her to be vermin. Snape is really too freakish and gruesome to be have a mutual attraction with anyone! laughing out loud

starlitegrl
i no this is of topic.....but i just realized smth.....what if V. new that snape is a spy for dumbledore????

XxSamanthaxX
woah, man, relax starprincess366. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion. Why should they 'feel ashamed'?? Snape's isn't a nice person.

I personally don't know what to think about Snape. I think he is a jerk, and is wrong to blame Harry for how he and Harry's dad faught. I don't hate him, because he's not an evil guy. He's not a good guy, but not bad. If you get what I'm saying. I think Snape should cut Harry some slack and stop dreading over the past, James Potter is dead and he continues to dwell on it. He blames Harry for his father. But I do pitty him. He really doesn't have any friends, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't any family. But JKR hasn't told us anything on that particular subject now has she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

DeceiverOfFools
Snape is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry cute!
I love the way he talks...

airangel429
I like Snape! He does good things for the school and for dumbledore...by keeping him informed...plus i think he's got to act "cool" still when the malfoy's are around...especially Lucious...so he doesn't show any signs that might lead him to be suspectful...therefore reporting info to Voldemort about snape.

He has ALOT more on his plate. And I think that in the end...he might be the one who sticks his neck out and SAVES Harry....its always those who you expect LEAST from..that do the GREATEST things for you! big grin

XxSamanthaxX
Snape isn't 'acting' anything, he's a jerk, and isn't just pretending to be bad for reasons unknown. Snape is loyal to Dumbledor, but still doesn't really like anyone. You have to pitty him in that mannor. But he's still not a good person.

And just a question.... how the hell can some of you think he's cute? No offence to the actor, but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That's pretty nasty. He's like my mom's age!!!! Gross, ppl, why not like someone your own age, and if not one of the ones famous for their looks like Brad Pitt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>