Lotr Is The Best Movie Of All Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adz23
LOTR IS MEGGA
BEST MOVIE
laughing
smile

Exa
Yes... what a question...

Btw human eyes dont like reading CAPS

mors823
Uhhh, we already know that. That's why we are here. There's almost nobody here that doesn't like LotR. We don't need some one telling us what we already know.

tassie
I don't know about BEST movie, that's kinda vague, it's not really the best of all time
But best movie of the year... definitely big grin

I love LotR nevertheless love

doomed1991
i think that it is the best it has lots of detail Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Smodden
def of all time...with exception of 'The Passoin'

Kitoky
Now The Passion can easily beat LotR, it really just depends on the person.

adz23
I AGREE LOTR IS THE BEST ESPECIALLY RETURN OF THE KING

Kitoky
Can you please lower the caps.

Lord_Andres
Best one I've see yet, but Goodfellas,Good Bad And The Ugly, Gladiator,Dragonheart, Braveheart all come very close

Fëanor
while I know that LotR is a great movie no questions...awesome visuals and SFX...

I think the story and the plot fell short of the great acting...hehehehe...j/k stick out tongue

it is a great movie second only to the book...

but I still like the Titanic...

*did i really say that*

glaurung
They're close, VERY close, but for me, not quite.

For me they run close with Seconds and Leolo (maybe slightly ahead of Manchurian Candidate and Black Robe)

Thorondor
no movie can every claim "the best movie of all time" there are simply to many good films and they all fall under different catagories...it's the best Fantasy of all time yes much like The Godfather is the best Gangster movie of all time...i bet people dissagree just to prove my point stick out tongue

tassie
no, i agree Thor yes

err i think that's what i meant in my last post

Thorondor
it was i just gave a more specific form stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Interesting question...Best movie of all time ? Didn't that award go to Citizen Kane just a few years ago ?

I will say that it is one of my favorites, that it will certainly go down in History as an epic and one that will be remembed always...

but to say if it is the best movie of all time...I am not sure. What makes a movie the best ?

I don't think I could possibly answer that question, for I feel biased on the fact that I enjoyed the 3 films and would not give another movie it's due regard.

HockeyHorror
No its not greatest. i've seen a lot better

greatest movie= Red Dragon.

A.D. Skinner
Red Dragon blink

And may I ask why you feel that way ?

( fully expecting a "Cause it is " answer )

Thorondor
Red Dragon? what the hell

oh you mean that crap version of Silence of the lambs?

A.D. Skinner
Yeah, I am pretty sure that is what they meant...still in shock over their answer.

adz23
if lord of the rings is not the best movie what is

harry potter (ha ha ha)

what a rubbish movie that was

kimahri03
lord of the rings rocks mate harry potter is crap

doomed1991
lotr is cool i prase it pray

hobbit_lover
Lord of the rings is amazing!! i love it its my all time fav movie!!!

glaurung
Indeed i do disagree big grin

I'd say...
Once Upon a Time in America is the best gangster movie of all time. stick out tongue

I also prefer Miller's Crossing to the Godfather I & II (III to my mind is simply appalling)

I can't stand Goodfellas, but there'll be some who think thats the best too probably smile

Gandalf Of Lore
I have read all of of the genius that is Tolkiens books (which are all extremely good) but I cant say that it is the best of all time no matter how good it is it isn't the best movie of all time perhaps of my lifetime but not all time.

Gandalf Of Lore
I have read all of of the genius that is Tolkiens books (which are all extremely good) but I cant say that it is the best of all time no matter how good it is it isn't the best movie of all time perhaps of my lifetime but not all time.

I meant the best fantasy to me in my lifetime.

muse5
roflmao... that was priceless... someone asked me the other day what my favorite movie was, and naturally i said lotr (it's my favorite book to btw) and they asked which one, and my response was all three together, as we all see it as, lotr is the best movie of all times

dude, has hockeyhorror even replied yet? i think he's afraid

szhismine
i think LOTR is the best movie trilogy of all time.

i think ROTK is the best moive of all time.

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

tassie
Finding Nemo thumbup1

just felt like saying that messed

muse5
I love finding nemo, i watched it at work for the first time back in november (i work at an elementary school) and in the beginning i started to cry because i get really setimental about things and all of these little kids were like 'r u crying' and i was like 'i have something in my eye' they actually believed me... stupid kids

lotr rocks my socks

shadowy_blue
^^ laughing OMG... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.