do you like socks, good ol trusty socks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scotty
do you like socks, good ol trusty socks?

*Georgina_A*
I voted the for the first option yes

This is a weird poll no expression

Scotty
its not weird, its informative, i dont know how, but it is, so just agree and its all good big grin

BakaXero
i voted the third one
this question's to confusing
i'll use a life line thanx

FlappingMangera
Its actually my left foot that gets cold at night, so i dont' know what to answer for this one

Korri
no no expression

Scotty
everybody vote, this is a study for the Antartican Board of Socks (A.B.S), cmon, please vote, what did the penguins do to you, nothing, they just made you laugh when they try and walk, so return a favour and vote, vooooooote

yours scincerly,

Scotty the penguin,

Head of the ABS

HockeyHorror
"Got more soul, than a sock with a hole"- MF Doom

Crash Overload
BLACK SOCKS! They Never Get Dirty The More That You Wear Them The Blacker they Get!

BLACK SOCKS! They Never Get Dirty The More That You Wear Them The Blacker they Get!

Even If I Only Wear white socks...

iluvpippin
i picked tha 2nd one because i like how it says 'silly little buggers'

Scotty
yay, thats the spirit everyone, vote till your hearts content, even thought you only get one vote

Lord Soth
thumb up nuthing wrong with good ol' socks

It's the bad ol' socks that irk me mad

steely balls
i could of swore i posted on here before

Scotty
quick people, vote before the ninjas come

look i see one, ill hold the rest of the ninjas of till you guys finish voting

rifle blowup ninja ninja ninja

bader40
Oh dear, it's another mind boggling, adult theme thread. I only wear nylon and lycra socks...if you're interested?

crazy_c
How could anyone live without socks? huh

Scotty
yeah, keep posting, the ninjas are going away,

< and my new avvy works aswell, im killing two birds with one stone so to speak

Scotty
im gonna do my sig next, cause i dont like this one, its gonna be ace

i slayed buffy
socks r kool i have thes red and black ones and they really warm and they kool and they go up to ma knees lol they emily the strange my frend go them 4 me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.