how do i post a poll?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Citadel
sorry if this is already answered, im sorry! i am! please dont close this! well you can close it after i get the answer but.. no seriously. idk how to post a poll. like i know how it says "yes! post a poll" at the bottom, but how do i post the different options in the poll? do i just write them like i regularly would? im so confused. sad

Storm
How do I create and vote in polls?

yerssot
and while you're at it...

the restaurant serves a rather excellent FAQ (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=faq) served icecold, for your enjoyment....

Dvae
no expression well done yers for posting a near identical link

yerssot
if you took the trouble of checking the link, you'll find out that storm linked directly to the problem, I gave the FAQ so that if new questions like these arise, the member can check the FAQ first

Raz
yers, chill. no need to be hostile.

yerssot
you would notice when I'm hostile, raz roll eyes (sarcastic)
I pointed out that there's a difference and logic behind the different links being offered to Citadel

Dvae
and if you scroll up a little bit from storm's link, you've got a link directly to what you posted

any noob can work that one out stick out tongue

yerssot
you know every person on the globe per chance?
I was trying to HELP roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raz
Maybe more friendly next time?

Anyway, closing...

silver_tears
didnt work stick out tongue

yerssot
I AM friendly! djees!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.