S-p-r-i-n-g B-r-e-a-k!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I am in school right now and I am only a few periods away from a ten day vacation for spring break I cant ****ing wait it is going to be so great I luv to sleep in unfortunatly I am going to run my ass off the entire week because i am really out of shape so i got to get ready for football camp. But i cant wait just to **** around all the time going to be sweet ass sweet

Polly
I'm on Spring Break right now! big grin

Agent Phillips
We don't have spring break, but I'm on my easter holidays

SmashPunker911
I'm on Spring break also! yesterday my grade took a trip to the capital and did a lot of other things. it was fun. smile I'm probably going to spend most of my time on the computer. lol

steely balls
mine started today
yesterday sucked because we got tests on the last day

Dogbert
I have been on mine for several days now stick out tongue

Clovie
we've got only 6 days break
and it started today, so only 5 are to go...

Polly
we have a 10 1/2 day break Happy Dance whoop whoop! but only 4 more days to go sad

Myth
You guys are just now starting spring break? Spring break has been over for me for 2 weeks now.

Evy_O
We have a two-week spring break along with Easter big grin
I'm so happy cause tomorrow I'm leaving to go to mom's village and see all my friends there big grin I'm hyper ATM eek!

realworlddreams
im on spring break. i saw my gf...lets see ive been off for 7 days...n i saw her 5 times....yeah, ok. smile i love spring break...

mailedbypostman
10 days spring break. I'vr been in it since last friday.

nazgulinthedark
our spring break was 2 weeks ago sad

but now were off for easter break eek!
but it only lasts 4 days

DeNiro
Our Spring break and easter vacation I guess is a two vacation in one deal but all I know is that I am off and already am having fun unfortunitly i have to do something tonighte that is boring so im not going out and i have no car my mom took it but cant wait for tommorw baby. got ten days of relaxation

Korri
im in the middle of mine

iluvpippin
we dont have spring break sad specially not now since it's autumn!
we just got holidays!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.