Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Back in the seventies, when I was a boy, there was an issue, now classic cover, of The Thing vs. The Hulk. They were the two strong guys eveyone wanted to know about, so it was only fair that they had to fight. I don't remember the scenes of the issue but i doubt The Thing stood a chance other than using the stupidity of Hulk against him. (You can lead a horse to water...)
Anyhow what others, except for Cosmic generators like The beyonder or Celestials or Death..., stand a chance of bringing down #1.
My pick would be Thor - With his power belt on his strength is doubled. Plus he can summon a Storm of huge porportions and then strike with lightning, throw his hammer, and land some punches. If he finished him quick enough, before Hulk had time to get even madder, he may be able to knock him out solo.

ScarletSpider
Gladiator from the Shi'ar might be able to. Silver Surfer perhaps....

wolverine8888
ok there are two guys I knwo for sure who have beatn the hulk more then once spiderman and wolverine. wolverine has foughten hulk a lot more then spiderman and he has beaten the hulk so amny tiems I lost count

SuperNova
Namor, infact, he already has... Then theres Juggernaut... Hmm... And im pretty sure The punisher could do it... with the right SUPER weapons of course.

wolverine8888
juggernut lost thou

Never
Classic Juggernaut vs. Hulk would be quite a match. NOW Hulk would smear his ass all over the pavement.

Thor? Maybe. Hulk has already stomped him I **think** 5 out of the 7 times they have met. Might be 4/7.

Silver Surfer yes; Gladiator? Wooo, nice one there. Gladiator's strength is contingent on his confidence, akin to Hulk's strength increasing exponentially in proportion to his anger.

Spiderman and Wolverine have a snowball's chance in hell of beating Hulk.

Namor will beat Hulk in the water. Out of water Hulk would stomp his ass.

Punisher? Please.

ScarletSpider
Wolverine has survived every encounter with the Hulk, most if not all of them resulting in a draw. I don't think we'll ever get a clear cut winner although I do side with the Hulk.

So what if Gladiator's strength depends on his confidence? There's no measure or limit to that, so his strength can theoretically increase potentially. He's the Superman of the Marvel universe, except without a cap on his powers, and Superman has beat the Hulk before (more or less, it was the wussy Banner/Hulk amalgamation in DC vs. Marvel)

beavis46
silver surfer can take the hulk
namor can if he drags him underwater
the maestro (a future version of the hulk)can cos he's a lot stronger and smarter

Never
That is incorrect. The uppermost limits of his strength are unknown, however - but it does not increase with his confidence. I should have said that he remains strong as long as he remains confident.

Wynndar
Namor would be smashed on land or water...THor has already been stomped a few times too...as well as Juggernaut...the only person who ever beat the Hulk legit, was the Thing in his Spike for....i dont count that superman mess cuz that is jus dumb voting crap...

ScarletSpider
Okay, thank you for clarifying, most of the sources I have clash or don't clearly define that point. But I still think he'd put up a good fight, maybe not take him down though.

FrothByte
No, i think gladiator is out of hulks league. though hulk would eventually reach gladiator's strength level, i think gladiator would be able to knock hulk out cold before he got that mad.
Gladiator recieved a full force punch from the juggernaut and wasn't even fazed.

Never
No, Gladiator is not out of Hulk's league. Gladiator has been defeated by MUCH weaker foes.

wolverine8888
wolverine in almost all the ties was kicken hulk ass and liek i said lots of the ties hulk pass out after they stop fighting

tkitna
The Abomination. He's already beaten him before.

I suppose that Hercules could go toe to toe with him, but he would more than likely eventually lose.

Wonder Man???? Doubtful!

beavis46
Namor HAS beaten hulk underwater by trapping him in a whirlpool,he admitted hulk was stronger on land but not water.gotta agree that the superman fight was ridiculous

SuperNova
Namor HAS beaten hulk out of water too, he beat the bloody shit out of him! WOLVERINE? Fat chance! That stupid overated monkey would get his ass whipped like cake batter!
Namor could trash hulks ass, HE HAS DONE IT OUT OF WATER, AND IN!

Never
Hulk beat Hercules within one inch of his life. Odin had to intervene.

The Abomintion has stated, quote: "I cannot defeat The Hulk." Negative.

No way in hell Namor takes down Mindless Hulk. Grey Hulk, perhaps. Savage Hulk, better catch him off-guard. I think Namor and Thor together fought Hulk before. Cannot find the URL that lists EVERY encounter Hulk had with Thor, Hercules, Namor, and The Abomination.

Wolverine fought the GREY HULK in Hulk #341. And he could not beat him. Mindless Hulk would DESTROY Wolverine. The entire Avengers squad could not stop Mindless Hulk (Human Torch, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Starfox) - Wolverine is supposed to be able to? laughing out loud

Maelstrom
Empath could make him calm so he couldn't get any stronger, but he has no superstrength so he couldn't knock him out with a punch. Speaking of Gladiator, did anyone read that issue when he took out an entire galactic fleet(in Thor, i think). He can speed up to a level where normal time is at a standstill. He totally wiped out an entire armada.
Namor only has 80ton strength underwater-whcich doesn't declassify him, if someone who could lift 80 pounds hit someone who could lift 100 pounds, it's still up for grabs.
Still i mean a slug fest. I'd like to see surfer go fist to fist without using cosmic powers.
My all time faviorate Hero in Marvel is Wonder-Man! He is cosmic ion generated. His strength level is 95tons and he is virtually inexustable. His very wimpyness makes him, coincedently(him being my fav.), highly likely the most able.

Darth Vicious
Im gonna go with Jack of Hearts, his powers consist of absorbing radiation, he would absrobs Hulks gamma radiation which is what turned him into the Hulk therefore leaving Banner defenseless which could be taken down easily! These rdiation absrobing powers of his were most recently seen in the Avengers comic book in which he helped the Avengers take down not only The Hulk but She-Hulk as well!

wuTa
i could take down the hulk...jus kick him in the balls....even thats gotta hurt the hullk

Wynndar
Beavis 46: I never caught that issue with the whirlpool...sorry i was misinformed...but i think at the present, the Hulk has gotten much more powerful...have u seen the issue where midless hulk took on the avengers: Hercules, Wonderman, Ironman, and Namor...he trashed them all at the same time....i think it was around issue #300

Wynndar
About the Gladiator...i think that would be an amazing fight...but i doubt marvel would ever produce it...it would mean one of them would have to lose...and no one wants to see either Hulk or Gladiator fall to anyone. But i still think the Hulk could take him...I have an issue of Fantastic Four where gladiator and Thor fight to a stand still, and Hulk beats Thor everytime so he may be able to take Gady.

beavis46
yeah hulk also threw silver surfer and namor aside at one stage too,namor could take down the hulk but its definately could rather than would

Never
Not, Starfox tried that. Who is Starfox? Abilities listed below.

Starfox is a member of the offshoot of humanity known as the Eternals. His body has been enhanced by cosmic energy to the point that it no longer ages and is superhumanly strong and resistant to harm. Eros can lift about 10 tons under optimal conditions. He can harness his cosmic powers to enable himself to fly, transmute matter and >>>to stimulate the pleasure centers people's brains, making them calm<<< and open to suggestion using his persuasion skill.

Hulk growled at him and knocked him on his ass. Incredible Hulk #300.

Darth Vicious
About Gladiator i remember in one issue of Unacnny X-men, Cannonbal took down the Gladiator single handed and Cannonball aint the most powerfull mutant out there!

Wynndar
yea but thas only because cannonball's powers are totally complemented by Gladiators...he is perhaps the best suited earthling for fighting the Gladiator: Although Glady obviously posseses vast physical strenght, his greatest strength comes from telekenetic energy that is a reflection of his confidence...Cannonball Absorbs such energies...fuelling his own powers...however, Gladiators strategy of knocking cannonball into the sun would take him out...its also pretty impressive he can hit someone that far!

Darth Vicious
I hate guys like Gladiator, they are such knock offs of Superman, guys like Prime, Supreme, Mr.Majestic,Hyperion(old comics, new one is cool) because they made this characters almost perfect that theres hardly any way to defeat them and one thing in particular i hate about Gladiator is his stupid mohawk, my god is already 2004 and the guy is still wearing that stupid mohawk, they should do something with his hair, sorry if i was offtopic!

Wynndar
Yea but gladiator has flaws...like we jus pointed out with cannonball...or if u break his confidence, thats how the fantastic four beat him...But superman-esque characters, superman included, do get out of hand with being all powerful, its not even interesting...the way some people talk about superman he might as well jus be a DBZ character...having a central character so omnipotent is uncreative.

FrothByte
the reason i think that gladiator could beat hulk is because he has a lot more powers to use. both glad and hulk are 100 class strength level which means they are about matched up in strength... but then gladiator can fly, has eye beams, and i do think faster than the hulk. what if gladiator took the battle underwater. im not sure the hulk could breathe underwater. as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) gladiator doesn't need to breathe. and besides, the hulk beat juggernaut... but it was a pretty good match (at least in my opinion). i distinctly remember an episode in the xmen series where gladiator just "slapped" juggernaut off to the next island. I mean, he took a full force punch from the juggernaut and just smiled (i think). that has got to be worth something?

DemonicGambit-2
Superman could, and did
I think Juggernaut could
Gladiator probably could

beavis46
juggernaut,assuming that he cant be damaged,could beat the hulk even though hulk,when really mad, is the stronger.who definately could take down the hulk?by that i mean namor could but could just as easily be beaten (same goes for wolverine),superman could take him(BORING)

beavis46
silver surfer can do it

SuperNova
I never understood the hulk. Cause wheres he get all his energy to get stronger? If bruce banner eats some pancakes that morning, and turns into the hulk like all day fighting crap and going strong, hed kill himself... because the hulk, being such a huge monstrous energy needing machine, wouldnt possibly be able to be fueled by what little body fat and food reserves bana has. It never made sense to me!

But, anyways, Never, You need to learn to be wrong, because everything someone says you eat it off, determined to make what you and what only you say, right, As for a matter of fact, ive looked in those comic books you said, nothing happens that serious in them! I think you like to lie and exagerate!

Maelstrom
I like the action of the fight, they need to break down the superhero friendship code and start letting these guys duke it out as heros. Even lovers get mad at eachother and fight. They need to just let the heros live. I can see Thor running into Iron-Man on a grumpy day and all hell breaks loose, and tommarow "We save the Universe"

wolverine8888
people who ahve beaten hulk are
wolverine
superman
siderman
I think thor did

Wynndar
U guys are crazy...Superman doesnt count because u cant consider a comic where the outcome was decided by voters...And Thor has never beaten the Hulk...He has lost everytime except for one of their first battles back in the sixties where they had a draw...Im not certain but I think the Hulk one time broke Mjolnir.....wolverine 8888 please stop being bias to ur favorite precious WOlverine...I like Wolvie too but he cant hurt the Hulk... he never beat the hulk...Hulk can kill wolverine and wolverine cant even hurt the hulk...Do u realize that the Hulk has broken adamantium before...If he hit Wolverine with his best punch he'd crack his skull open and he'd die, wolverine doesnt have anywhere near as good a healing factor as the hulk and he cant heal from brain damage...Juggernaut has already fought the Hulk several times..he is not unstoppable...its merely his moto...not the truth....because the hulk has crushed him multiple occasions, just like gladiator took him apart, or how about when D'Spayre Blasted all the flesh of Juggy's bones...was that unstoppable, or how about when Onlsought knocked him from canada all the way to Manhattan? Juggernaut is not on the same level as the Hulk...Gladiator does have a chance of beating the Hulk...but its never been proven and they will never fight, but it would be a good match...again: SPike form Thing beat the Hulk once...but it was only the Grey Hulk...No one has beaten a green hulk legit...except for cosmic types. To SuperNova: to answer ur question....if he eats some pancakes they r obviously not providing bruce banner with the 1000+lbs of muscle he puts on during the transformation...the hulk has a pocket dimension that he draws this Body Mass and Energy from...

Never
Wrong.

One of Hulk's abilities:

High Resistance/High Durability
The high tensile strength of the Hulk's skin allows him protection from most modern artillery such as bullets, grenades, shells, and rockets. He can withstand concussive blasts, impacts from super-powered villians, and extreme high and low temperatures. He was once deep frozen by Ice Man for an extended period of time with no ill effects. He has withstood the vacuum of deep space a multitude of times. The Hulk is immune to all known Earth-based diseases, including AIDS. >>>>>>>>>>>>He can operate under intense conditions for extended periods of time due to his body not developing fatigue toxins quickly.<<<<<<<<<

Since I lie and exaggerate, show me where please?

SuperDarryl
Hate to bust your bubble about Thor fighting the Incredible Hulk, but hulk owns! Example of Hulks stength. Thor dropped his hammer one time, and Thors hammer can only be picked up by Thor, reason being Thors hammer is infinitly heavy, but some how The Hulk managed to pick up Thors hammer and throw it back at him! Wow, that in itself demonstrates the strength of the Incredible Hulk! HULK OWNS! laughing

Asian Hulk
Bruce Banner makes angry to his villains and saved the world become as the Hulk.

Wynndar
its agreed Thor cant take him

tkitna
Maybe not now, but I thought it was beautiful thing when he beat him to within an inch of his life during their first meeting.

norrin radd
silver surfer, magneto, xavier these three can beat hulk easily
, but there are many characters that can beat him too, nate grey, phoenix, even wolverine has beaten hulk in the past, hulk is one of the strongest, but force is not everything.

wolverine8888
wynnard u realy are stupid some tiems wolverine has beaten hulk a bunch of ****ign times hulk 340 is just one time wolverine kicked hulks ass.

SessomaruLover1
Hell! why don't yall kick the Hulks ass!

wolverine8888
also wolverine healign factor is deffently the best healing factor bye far it stated legendary. also venom on the run wolverine is ecengrated and get abck up in 30 seconds I liek to see hulk do any thing close to that wynnard

Never
"Tales to Astonish." Care to comment on what Hulk did to the Abomination immediately thereafter? wink

Wynndar
Wolverine8888: I cant believe my intelligence has been questioned by the likes of u....I would never call any encounter between wolverine and the hulk an ass beating...was the hulk dead? was he begging for his life...wolverine might clown and do some really impressive shit...but it doesnt matter cuz he cant hurt the Hulk....anything he does, Hulk heals instantly, and yes the Hulk does have a better healing factor than wolverine....he can reheal limbs and his vital organs....survive and regenerate from a nuclear explosion....wolverine can do none of these...jus grow skin and muscle and other superficial shit...another thing...dont give wolvie any food or water and his healing factor turns off and he dies....Hulks biomass originates from a pocket dimension and theorhetically cant be exhausted...u dont know anything about comics...u should just leave...and never call me stupid again

tkitna
Yeah, I realize that the Hulk had beaten him so many times afterwards that the Abomination was actually afraid of him, but it still feels good when the top dogs get busted once in awhile.

Never
No no, I meant in the very same issue.

wolverine8888
wolverine been encegrated and got right back up. wolverine has hurt hulk and even afetr oen fight was a tie u see well there walkign away hulk collasped and wolverien carrie him to the massion on his back. so u say wolverine cant hurt him but he can make hulk get so tired he passes out. also wolverine has beaten the hulk many tiems. so what ur sayign waynndar is bs and also liek I ahve stated u must read venom on the run and the newest seriers of uncanny x-men. in un canny x-men they state wolverien can regrow limbs. in venom on the run eh encgrated then he heal then right afetr he get up a nuke lands on him and he back up in less then a minut

Wynndar
i cant even understand half of what u type....anyway...my point was Wolverine cannot regrow vital organs...if u tear out his heart he dies...if u damage his brain he dies...and he cannot regrow limbs....that is another thing ur making up...Hulk has damaged adamantium more than once...he did it to Ultron (who would simply disintegrate wolverine, adamantium skeleton included) who has an adamantium robot body...Hulk hasnt killed wolverine for one reason: Wolverine is perhaps the most popular character in Marvel...marvel would lose money if they couldnt write about him anymore...so the writers r nice and dont let him get killed by someone who is obviously out of his class like the hulk...If u r jus going to say "Wolverine can beat everyone in the universe" u belong in a DragaonBall Z forum or something.

wolverine8888
hulk has never damge wolverine skeleton ever so that bul. umm wolverine ebaten hulk so many times. wolverine heal much faster. I have already told u about the brian thing wolverien stuch his claw in sabertooth haed and ripped out a big piece of brian that was like a long time ago and sabertooth lived. wolverine in venom on the run was encencrated and got right back up then got nail bye anuke and got right back up were is ur dam prove oh that right u don't got any

wolverine8888
wynnard u gto no prove and I got all the dam facts can u back up a thing ur saying

Rasta
He got nailed by a nuke and got back up? What the ****, lol. Are you kidding me?

Besides, he doesn't heal faster than the Hulk.

wolverine8888
rasta he doese heal faster then the hulk it is clear known wolverine heal the fast's. also read the serios venom on the run wolverine is hit bye a nuke and get right back up

Never
Um, no earth-based hero survives a direct hit from a nuke. Hulk included. So WOLVERINE would not. Superman would not. And, in the spirit of exposing you for being the fanboy that you are...

Accelerated Healing

>>>>The Hulk has probably the quickest healing factor than anyone in the Marvel Universe, including Wolverine.<<<<< Wounds that would be deadly to most other heroes takes just a short time for the Hulk to recover. During a battle with Vector, he repelled all of the skin off of the Hulk leaving just exposed flesh and muscle. It took the Hulk minutes to regain the mass and be completely healed. During a battle with Speedfreek, he cut the Hulk's stomach open with adamantium blades. The Hulk had to hold his stomach to prevent his insides from spilling out. Within minutes the wound had healed, but unfortunately the skin had healed around part of the Hulk's fingers. He had to rip his fingers out of his stomach and allow it to heal again.

Hulk surviving re-entry from outer space (which Wolverine can NOT do):

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/durability.GIF

Doo be doo be doo...

Wynndar
Never....I dont really want to argue with you...ur pretty realistic about shit...however, according to the marvel universe comics from back in the 80's they say the Hulk can survive from a nuclear explosion...also, what is the difference between a gamma bomb and a nuke, isnt a gamma bomb supposed to be stronger, and hasnt the survived a couple of those?

Wynndar
Oh and to Wolverine: u proved again that you know just as much about comics as you do about spelling...Wolverine's healing factor is inferior to the Hulk's...he needs food, it is contingent of how much protien he consumes...however Hulk obtains his biomass from a pocket dimension and not only is his healing factor more powerful, he doesnt need food to keep it going....u know how Hulk could kill wolverine, throw him in the desert and he would die jus like anyone else before he made it to civilization....those r facts...all u said were some broken uninterpretable sentences that were not facts...get on my level...

Never
No need to argue smile

Difficult to gauge the accuracy of the OHOTMU (Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe) because they have stated on many occasions that they are incredibly inaccurate - for example, stating that Cap's shield is made of adamantium in his origin. Kind of a long read, but this is what Kurt Busiek (yes, THAT Busiek) wrote:

The story Kurt Busiek has related in the origin of the common misconception is that editor Mark Gruenwald made a mistake in the 'Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe' and explained the composition of the shield as an "Adamantium/Vibranium" alloy. This was a *mistake* however, and Gruenwald (the editor of the original story) corrected his error accordingly.

Here is an excerpt of Busiek's explanation on the subject:

"It would be very tricky for the shield to have adamantium in it, since adamantium was _new_ in AVENGERS #66."

"Cap's shield has been around since 1941, and when it was introduced, nobody had even heard of vibranium or adamantium. Vibranium wasn't mentioned until 1966, 25 years after the shield was introduced, and adamantium was introduced in 1969. So even if they'd started saying it was adamantium as soon as they'd invented the stuff, that'd still be a long way from "always." However, they didn't do that. The origin of Cap's shield was a mystery until 1985 -- back around the time Roger Stern wrote CAP, there was even a survey taken in the book, asking readers if the shield's origin should ever be revealed. The results of that survey were that it should remain a mystery. Mark Gruenwald being who he was, though, he answered it anyway. However, his first answer turned out to be historically impossible, and he corrected his error very swiftly."

"I keep hearing from people about all the many times it's been stated, but when I invite them to cite sources within the comics themselves, they usually can't. You at least can cite vol. 3 #22...but that's an error -- Mark looked it up in the Handbook, read the incorrect entry and went with it, and his editor didn't catch it. I called him up and told him he'd missed both the Handbook correction and the CAP story that establishes the actual origin of the shield, and his official response was "D'ohh!"

Many more mistakes are contained within; however, if they indeed mentioned that Hulk is capable of withstanding such (and he has done it consistently), I stand corrected.

Wynndar
Thats a good point...They do say that, however, he has survived gamma bombs and i think they r stronger...being newer technology, a replacement and improvement to nukes...that was the most obvious evidence that made me think he could survive one

norrin radd

beavis46
its inconsistent in the comics,but when really mad hulks healing can be as quick or quicker than than wolverine's.wolverine slashed his throat and it didnt even stop him from talking

Rasta
You guys are still arguing, even after Never's blatant correction post. God, the fanboys! Unbelieveable.

Linkalicious
How is this even an argument? Wolverines healing factor is no where near that of Hulks.

But to stay on topic....no one is going to beat the Hulk in a slugfest, that's kinda the reason why they made the incredible Hulk. Granted, historically some characters have proven to defeat Hulk on an occasion or two, but turn it into the NBA playoffs and no one is going to beat him in a best of 7 unless they use powers other than physical strength.

They created Hulk to be that guy who is a brawler for a reason...

Rasta
My thoughts exactly, however, some people just won't give up.

Linkalicious
i'm not the smartest comic book collector boy....but i know this...

If Rasta and Never agree on something in the Marvel Universe...it's pretty much undoubtably true.

tintedoils
spiderman defeated hulk once when he had his cosmic powers (mcfarlanes last amazing spiderman issue) from my memory hulk take his energy from his surrounding ambient energies, i do think however spawn could make minced meat of the hulk.
in refence to thors hammer, only those worthy are able to pick up thors hammer, superman an captain america have both done so also

tkitna
God Rasta, are you in love with Never or something? I've read more than one post where you've kissed his ass. Enough already. Let them argue. All of these posts are about people arguing over whos stronger and who can beat up who. It gets old after awhile.

I mean, its OK that Never is considered a god around here with his knowledge of comic books (I had better things to do on a saturday night than study comic characters), but other people have opinions. I got into an argument with Never about the Black Panther and Wolverine awhile back and it resorted into him calling me names and such. Whatever. All I did was point out something that happened in a book that actually happened. Whether it was believable or not, it happened and I got blasted for it.

Before you call people fanboys, quit idolizing a 'real' person that you've never even met. If you want maturity, lead by example.

No matter what is brought up about a certain issue or handbook, its not going to change somebodys mind. If somebody feels that the Hulk can beat up Superman or Wolverine can take Batman,,,,thats how they feel. No matter what is said, their going to feel the same way regardless. Theres so much dwelling into the character that we all miss the obvious sometimes. Personally, i'm not interested in how Jubilees first leg shaving tapped into some power that she could use to destroy Phoenix or other examples like that. People get so uptight about all of this on this board. Now thats the unbelievable part. Comic companys arent going to let their big money makers look bad regardless of who their fighting. Thats what everybody should remember.

tintedoils
hasnt captain america gone through a few sheild? and when did he acyually switch from the old style to the newer round one, was it prior to the discvery of adamantium?

Rasta
Negative, I've just agreed with him on recent occasions. And I don't need some 15 year old going on 5 wanna-be Eminem saying shit because he does not understand how a ****ing conversation flows. If this is truly that hard to comprehend, I suggest you go amaze someone else with your chulupa skills.

Them? I don't even consider wolverine8888 nor his counterparts worthy of an argument, I've seen a better argument put together by a dog begging for scraps.

Just as your complaining does. Happy Dance

Is this directed at me? I was not here saturday night, and I hardly see how this is relevant, more like an snidey attack aimed at someone.

Ofcourse, but they do not have to present these opinions in a matter of fact type of way.

Not really like Never, I haven't seen him insult anyone, but granted, again, what is the big ****ing deal.

Whatever-The****-Ever.

You're obviously in need of a ****ing english lesson my dear, because you have absolutely no idea what that word means. Simply agreeing with someone does not mean you idolize them. And if you had indeed read the posts on this forum more regularly you would realise Wolverine8888 is indeed, a fanboy.

His inaccurate handbook is of no relevance to this arguement. Whether it says 50 tons or 100, Spiderman has been consistent at lifting 10-11 tons, MAX, give or take a few.

Haha, tinkerbell, and that is exactly the kind of stubborn attitude your comrad Wolverine8888 has shown. Glad we're on the same page.

Then why're you here, if you're indeed situating that you aren't interested in debates?

Rasta
Not really, my own comic book knowledge is vague at best, and sketchy in places -- However, Never's opinions are usually pretty solid, backed up with alot of facts, so you can trust his judgement on most things. I've learnt alot here, but some of the stuff wolverine8888 posts is ridiculous.

norrin radd

tkitna

wolverine8888
wolverine can beat the hulk simple as that he done it plenty of times also wolverine has survived a nuke(if u dotn belive me read the serios venom on the run) any ways he reason i sound dumb is I got delexia wich means I have a hard time with spelling in fact I am quite smart just righting and spell are msot deffently my worst things

wolverine8888
why am i consider the fanboy I actauly show realy prove un like some people who show unofficial websights. I ahve stated many comic quote that i see instead of saysign any thing about the quote u attack me

Maelstrom
I should have called this thread who would you like to take down the Incredible Hulk. After reading page 2 i am convinced that the Hulk is the strongest of all. However i feel that Juggernaut, Thor, and Gladiator can stand beside the Hulk in honor. Thanks guys for clearing up for me just what the Hulk is. Also, i don't feel it is impossible to overpower him. His skin can't be punctured so find some force incredibly strong and mush his insides like squash- all thats left is a bag full of hulk. As of yet there is no one that strong, but hulk would need Juggernauts invulnerability to survive that, and frankly he does not own that.
Allthough i was asking about a fist fight someone with the kind of force who is still not an "Entity" would likely be Gravitation. Allthough i will wager that inorder to take out the Hulk entirly, Gravitation would have to be able to raise his maximum powers to the level of the Hulks and then have enough left over to apply his normal maximum power to kill the Hulk.

MaverickIce
Ummmmmmmmm..........no?

You need a noble soul to pick up Thor's hammer... That's why Cap could do it. Using the momentum to throw it back is a lot different than lifting it.

wolverine8888
the facts remain
superman
wolverine
spiderman
have all beaten the hulk and can. I still not sure if thor ever beaten the hulk do any of u know

SuperDarryl
The Truth about the Incredible is The Hulk was designed not to go down. Why do you think he has no limits on his strength. This is the kind of guy that you continously beat. People can argue all they want, but The Hulk just keeps on kickin ass, could be Wolverine, Superman, Spiderman whoever, The Hulk bust ass captialized!

wolverine8888
then why has hulk only beaten wolverine once and wolverine beaten him at least 6 times. also why has spiderman beaten hulk 2 and why has superman beaten hulk twice. these are facts. so superdarryl I dont get what ur talken about

Never
So why do you continue to participate? And, for the record, Rasta has never "kissed my ass." We have both agreed and disagreed on many an occasion - and are you implying that he is "kissing my ass" because I disagree with you more often than not?

"Idolizing?" Heh!

I suggest YOU re-read the thread. I never EVER initiate any ad hominem "debate" unless provoked.

Ah, no WONDER Rasta is all of a sudden "kissing my ass." By the way, please direct me to the thread in which I "attacked" you? I have zero recollection of my being hostile towards you - and if by chance you misinterpret my matter of fact position whilst debating (do you debate to lose? not I) as an "attack," then that is your mistake, not mine.

By the way, Wolvie, I challenge you to show us EACH comic book in which Wolverine "beat" the Hulk. Show us EACH comic book in which Spiderman has beaten Hulk. Superman beating Hulk was a FAN VOTE.

Never
edit: quoted myself on accident.

wolverine8888
first off hwo the hell am I supose to show u second offhave u ever read there fights. look in hulk ultimate upgraded guide if u want it says in there both spiderman have defeated the hulk more then once. also hulk issue 340 wolverine kicks hulks ass

Never
Wrong. Wolverine skewered Hulk through the chest and walked away. Hulk also thunderclapped Wolverine and slammed him on his ass. Hulk then got up and said "Now...let's...try that...again."

Next?

tkitna
Here are two of your responses towards me in the Caps vs. Bats thread-

Maybe its me, but I would consider these attacks. I responded to them but never did hear back. And to think that I actually at one point thought you were an alright person. What a mistake that was.

wolverine8888
getting slammed and getting ur back ripped out what the hell seem worse. who was the one on the ground again the right hulk was. also what about the fight when at the end wolverine and hulk stop fighting they go to walk away and hulk passes otu and wolverine draggs him to the masion. cant rember the issue numebr cuz I can never buy them soem of wolverine vs hulk go for like 50 bucks

wolverine8888
msot all fo hulk and wolverien fights are broken up u cant say that not true but if u watch teh comic wolverine the one who normaly takes no hits at all and is nailing the crapp out of hulk. also might I say hulk own guide says wolverine and spider man have beatn him more then one

Never
Mistake indeed, considering both of those were in response to - and directed towards - TheBatman, or whatever that idiot savant's moniker was.

Knew I did not recall directing anything vitriolic or abrasive towards you...because I never did. Should I accept your apology in advance for attacking ME for no reason?

Did not participate for awhile as I had some personal business to attend to.

If you get slammed on your ass, does that not mean...your ass is on the ground?

Normally takes no hits at all. Remember Omega Red beating his ass? Remember Archangel beating his ass? Remember Sabretooth slicing and dicing him? Elektra? MARROW putting a bone through his throat? Remember Lady Deathstrike beating his ass? He normally takes no hits at all?

LoL, I said before that I see no further use in responding to your posts because you REALLY are clueless. Do not know why I did not adhere to my promise.

wolverine8888
i said from hulk not from other people. marrow cheap shooted him sabertooth is just liek him almost. omega red piosen him. archangle was tide to wolverine adn wolverine had no healign factor already was dieing from pionsen also he had already bleedign to death and he was just tryign to take off his wings nto kill him.

wolverine8888
oh and lady death strike deffently ahs never beaten him

wolverine8888
come on never show prove of what ur sayign cuz I have all of those comic fights u just mention. I cna quote them cna u quote any thing ur sayign do u even ahve any prove

wolverine8888
ps never I blocked u

tkitna
I reread the thread again and it sure does seem like those comments were meant for me. If they werent, lets move on.

Wynndar
Yep....that doesnt qualify as kicking Julk's ass, not by a long shot....Hulk could keep going for days

Wynndar
*Hulk' ass

Maelstrom
Hulks so strong he doesn't have to win

wolverine8888
read hulk guide it tell who beaten him in in it and it names wolverine and spiderman and it says thor has tied him. wolverine did mroe then just stab him once he clawed the shit out of him.

Wynndar
cuts r superficial to Hulk...they dont do anything, he heals instantly...

wolverine8888
wolverien ahs beaten hulk just read there dam fights or look at the ****ign guide.

JuggernautFan
OMG. why am i not surprised to see your name here wolverine8888? i think you should be wolverine6666 because you lie so friggin much.

VENOMfan
well this guy kicked his ass, who he is and why i have no clue. but I found it a little odd some guy called thunderbird could spank hulk like a school girl........but whatever

http://www.myhogan.com/exiles/images/thunderbirdaswarsmashing.jpg

Wynndar
that is Thunderbird's little brother, Warpath a mutant...he can roll around with a calm hulk...but he is not in his league....what issue is that?...he has no business fighting the Hulk...he has barely got any superhuman durability...i dont even know if he even has bulletproof skin...I may be wrong and its the real thunderbird...but he is supposed to be dead...and i dont see how a guy that died in a plane crash could ever take the Hulk...cool picture though

nickademus420
In Old Man Logan Wolverine gets eaten by Hulk, then claws his way out, killing him. 'Nuff said.
Previous to that, he has held his own against Hulk. Although Wolverine is my favorite, I still believe Hulk has a better chance in a fight between the 2 of them.
Also, Namor, is a strong m'fer. I believe he could beat the Hulk if he threw down quick enough.

King Hulk
wolverine8888 there is a way you could prove to us all that you are right. show a list of the exact comic books that you've seen wolverine and spider-man and all of those other guys defeat the hulk and then we could read those comics and we could see for ourselves that you were right and we were wrong.

King Hulk
Deal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.