Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo2
This whole thread will be a tribute to the perished Smith. The virus that hates viruses (or as he calls them: "humans"wink.

It'll be full of favorite parts, lines, etc. And pictures.

I'll start it off in a moment.

neo2
My favorite lines.....

"Cookies need love like everything does."

"I'm not so bad, once you get to know me."

"Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?"

sauron
"Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why, why do you do it? Why, why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?"

^^best line ever!^^

i love him when he is feeling scared or confused

'what, what did i just say, no no no this isnt rightm this cant be right....get away from me!'

mailedbypostman
lol. My favorite one too.
"Go ahead shoot me. The good thing about being me is that there's so many me's."
"Still using all the muscles in your body except the one that matters the most?"
"Our connection..."
"I killed you mister anderson, i watched you die."
"It is inevitable..."
"Hear that mister anderson? That is the sound of your death."
"MISTER ANDERSON! Welcome back. We missed you."

xeous
Also my favorite(With many others):

Shade
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=403079

I write fanfiction for Matrix, most stories happen to be Smith. 44 stories people!

Like, Smith gets daughter, Smith almost dead, Smith Neo Slash, Smith is The One Neo The Agent, Smith meets Johnson, Jones and Brown meet Smith, Smith interigated by Morpheus after the war, Alternate Universe through Smith's eyes, etc...

I was the first mind you, at Fanfiction.net to make a Smith poem. ^_^

mailedbypostman
Bravery. honor. Courage. Shade.

Shade
Oh, thankyou big grin

Story: Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter: 2 What is Your Name?

Summary: Smith makes a child for a plan to kill Mr. Anderson. But soon the Child which he has dubbed as Angel, refering to Agent, will change him. Set between Reloaded and Revolutions, and we all know what happens in Rev...

" Smith ran up the stairs to the child. He went down the hallway to see two copies come backing out of the child's room. They looked relieved to get out of the room. Smith came to them.

"What happened?" he asked.

The copies turned to him, and one was rubbing his face.

"She punched me." The copy said."

mailedbypostman
lolness.

Shade
The first time I ever saw the Matrix I was 7. My parents had rented it, and said to go in my room cause it was rated R. I waited for like 2 hours, and I was getting bored. So I went to see if they were done.

Fate it seems.

"Can you hear me Morpheus? I'm going to be honest with you..."

I hid behind the corner, and I watched this man in a suit, scream to this other guy who looks like he's going to keel over and die. This guy in a suit starts yelling about how much he wants to kill all of us! And with loud music in the backround, and the guy inches from the camera.

I ran outta of there, only to return.

And I see the same guy in a suit kill this other guy with a gun, firing 8 times!

It was tramatizing for a 7 year old.

But here I am today. I am the inevitable result out of many, of Smith. One in many, I come from his hatred. We're coming for you, human Viruses.

mors823
My favorite lines:
"Mr. Anderson"
"Mr. Anderson..."
"...Mr. Anderson"
and, "...Mr. Anderson..."
Gotta love how he says "Mr. Anderson"

Korri
Smiddy is my B!tch mad

stick out tongue cookies

neo2
thats nice, Korri..........................................................................

Korri
angel

mors823
"Me, me me!"
"Me too"

Korri
I *heart* Smiddy rock

JKozzy
I do, but in a straight way cool

Korri
yeah...me too...no hang on , ok neva mind

JKozzy
blink Care to explain yourself?

Korri
no i have eyes for only one man love

JKozzy
sad

wally_wanker
my fav quote is that big long speech from when he is about to copy himself onto Neo and when Neo gets up and he yells "get away from me" and "thats the thing about me, theres so many me"

neo2
that last scene u said.....ive got the exact quotes........

Smith:"I'm sorry. This is a dead end. You look suprosed to see me, again, Mr. Anderson. Of course that's the difference between us. I've been expecting you."
Neo:"What do you want, Smith?"
Smith:"Still haven't figured that out? Still using all the muscles except the one that matters. I want what you want. I want everything."
Morpheus:"Would that include a bullet from this gun?"
Smith:"Go ahead. Shoot. The best part about being me, is there are so many me's."

neo2
another favorite of mine.....

Tell me, Mr. Anderson. How can you make a phone call, if you're unable to speak?

neo2
or....

No....no, that's not fair!

and especially this one.....

Smith will suffice.

Shade
You think about it, one can pity Smith.

I mean, basically all he wanted was some freedom. Always trapped in the Matrix, with all the torturing smells, while Mr. Anderson only has to take a damn pill and he's free.

He just wanted freedom, he just wanted revenge. And he could never understand...

He wants to know, but not understand, for fear if he understands, he will be consumed by it...

neo2
he was just jealous of Neo's pole-spinning abilities.....

Neo spins the pole.

Smith:"*cries* Show off! *runs away*

Shade
Copy: Good job Mr. Anderson!

Copy: Yeah Mr. Anderson!

Copy: Look what you did now!

*Copies go to comfort Smith*

Neo: What? *spins pole*

*Smith begins to cry harder*

The Alpha
THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS TO END.

Shade
Purpose that binds us, that guides us. It is purpose that defines us.

The Alpha
Why? Mr. Smith Why? Why you do this? Why destroy everything?

GOD! u r really cool at this!

neo2
Smith: It's not over Mr. Anderson. It's not over.

Boss: I'm sorry, you're fired for making too many copies of yourself and not paying the 10 cents for the copying machine.

Smithbig grinamn, maybe it is over.

neo2
i didnt mean that smily face

Korri
lololol i personalised my Smiddy poster on saturday coz i was bored...lololol its so funny

Numo
I'd like to share a revelation that I had during my time here...it came to me when I was trying to classify your species and I realised that you're not actually mammals.

Every mammal instinctively reaches a natural equilibrium with its natural environment..but you humans do not. You multiply and you multiply until every natural resource is consumed and then you spread to another area.

There is another organism on this planet that behaves in the manner...do you know what it is? It's a virus

You're a disease, a cancer of this planet, a plague....and we...are the cure.

Shade

GABRIEL05
before Smith "Smitherized" Neo did he know that he was going to get destroyed? He said something to the effect of "It was a trick! You tricked me" but I didn't know if he was talking about Neo or the Oracle...hmmmm....

Shade
Smith had the eyes of the Oracle, and he saw Neo in the crater about to die, so he assumed he died.

But as Neo rose to his feet, Smith saw the rest of the vision, and saw himself being destroyed, he couldn't believe, and wouldn't allow himself to beleive it, so he said it was a trick.

GABRIEL05
If what you said is true Shade then why, if he saw the vision of himself dying, did he still infect Neo. That is the part I don't get.

xeous
He didn't know what was going to happen because he hadn't chosen to take over Neo yet. He couldn't see past that choice thus, he said "No, it isn't fair." Just after he does it.

Shade
he convinced himself it was a trick, he didn't want to accept the inevitable, that he was going to die and there was nothing he could do about.

He thought it was a trick, and he still infected Neo.

Korri
we love Smiddy rock

The Alpha
I liked his dialouges and Weaving's acting. no expression

Korri
Smid..

The Alpha
Where is he now? roll eyes (sarcastic) Probably in the "Recycle Bin" of the machines' mainframe. big grin

Korri
just like in 2DTV when Neo and Morpheus put Bill Gates in the Recycle Bin. Matrix XP laughing

dragonpisces272
lol

Korri
no you havent seen it no expression

dragonpisces272
i was referring to the description

The Alpha
I dont get this... sorry... confused
wots 2DTV?

dragonpisces272
i dunno but it seems funny

neo2
smith, and the action is what made me like the movies.

Shade
The only reason I saw Lord of The Rings originally was to see Smith in a dress and Tiera.

My parents sadly won't let me see Percilla Queen of the Desert, a movie where Hugo Weaving is a cross dresser.

Korri
its a cartoon TV show in the UK that takes the piss outa everything lol its really funny

The Alpha
So what did they show about the matrix?

Korri
Yeah it was funny...they put Bill Gates in the recycle bin and got attacked by a giant talking paprclip big grin

The Alpha
lol

Korri
lmao..

i used Smiddy's fish impretion today in drama it was so funny laughing

Shade
I have Smithie's fish piccie in my locker....

Along with 4 Neos, 2 Jones, 2 Brown, and 104 Smiths (including copies)

Shape Shifter
fish piccie? HUH?

Shade
http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/15453/smithfish.jpg

Its on the Revolutions DVD

Shape Shifter
AHHHH!!! it's Agent Nemo! RUN!

Korri
laughing oh my gawd he is a trout!

The Ones
A fish,

Korri
Agent Trout big grin

Shape Shifter
Agent Nemo (has never seen finding Nemo and has no intention of doing so) *mutters something about stupid childish things and goes off to watch cartoons*

Korri
lololol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.