Has the age of turbo zombies begun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
no longer will slow, pedantic zombies fill the screens of horror. if you ask me, i don't know why. Is it because cinema these days is for people with short attention spands?

personally, i liked it better when the zombies walked. With zombies furiously running amok, they are less scary.

roundisfunny
They ran quickly in "Return of the Living Dead" (1984).

A Talking Dog
did they, i don't recall that.
maybe.
i just think they wobbled faster than the average zombie, but i don't think they ran. I haven't seen it for a couple years.

HockeyHorror
roundisfunny> yea they did run in ROLD

Dogbert
There is a movie coming out, "Worst Case Senario"; the zombies move slow. smile

roundisfunny
Seems to me that the worst-case scenario would be that zombies not only ran, but that they were olympic sprinters from Kenya.

BackFire
I'm willing to bet that the zombies in Romero's next zombie film will still be slow.

Gabri_Krueger
is jason considerd a zomdie? cas if so jason turned fast and cyber in jason X

SlipknoT
Jason isnt a zombie because he dosent need or want to eat people. But then again he could be a zombie because has risen from the dead before so.....I'm not sure.

Gabri_Krueger
neither am i... confused

johnnys#1
hi all how life here. just going in and out of chatrooms and thought that i'd say hi! so hi!

BackFire
Okay, please don't post messages like that when they have absolutely nothing to do with the topic Johnnys#1. Thank you.

DemonicGambit-2
I'm torn between liking the fast zombies, only because they look so funny when the run. And the classic Romero zombies, I think Romero's zombies were more believable then turbo zombies

tabby999
i dont know, we need a "clear" definition of a zombie, i'll have a look in google and see what comes up

tabby999

zombieman
Nah i don't think a new age of zombie movies has begun, i guess its worked recently but i think a return to the ways of old is inevitable especially if Romero ever makes another movie.

ejay1
Lets take this fast zombie thing to the extreme. We shall call it Teenage Mutan Ninja Zombie, it will be about 4 regular teenagers who get contaminated with a zombie virus. And they use their superhuman strength and speed to fight criminals. And they don't eat people but eat tofu instead, in this day and age eating people isn't cool anymore. Than they will be riding around an upgraded punch buggy. Fighting their nemesis MTV man and the FCC. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.